The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Huh???
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Mar '19 23:43
    @Duchess64
    Divert attention. Exactly how did I do that again? I said you probably did not live in Iran but that is not 'cleanly' enough I guess. I suppose what would work better would be if I saw you in person and bowed at your feet licking your shoes saying over and over again I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry.
    Nah, that wouldn't be enough either.
    You are a piece of work.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '19 00:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Mar '19 01:29
    @Duchess64
    Exactly what was the "doing''? You use whole sentences worth of insults and I say nothing but questions about where you live but just questioning that is an insult.
    You are no friend of America so why should I worry about offending you?
    You offend me much more every time you type.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '19 02:08

8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Mar '19 02:15
    @Duchess64
    Let the record show you want America to dissolve in to at least two parts with your desire for California to split off and form its own country.
    Wishful thinking on your part.
    BTW, if the US goes down, it will effect every country on Earth with maybe the exception of Nepal but I guess you figure it will be worth it since the US is the most evil empire since Genhgis Khan.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '19 02:37

10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Mar '19 05:23
    @Duchess64
    Duchess64 does not understand or maybe you do, that if you want to change a person's POV you might start out with, that person says A and you might respond 'if you think about it, your POV is wrong and this is why, X, Y, and Z.
    But instead, you rationalize your judgementalism to allow yourself to say 'you jingoistic racist' you pathological liar and the like. In my opinion that is because you HAVE to continually prove yourself superior, not convinced enough that you already are. I am of course not a psychologist so that is just my opinion.
    The bottom line is you clearly have no interest in actually changing anyone's POV, you ONLY want to continue your pejorative laden invective, like calling Suzianne a "Jingoistic American' and Shallow Blue a racist whatever.
    I keep telling you over and over again that changes NOBODY.
    And you just keep on repeating the same worn out pejorative laden invective.
    On some level you have to know it does nobody any good to keep calling them bad names like that. But when I mention this idea as a critique, it is not a critique in your mind because you consider yourself on one hand so superior any critique is an absolute insult, just showing how thin skinned you are in reality and emotionally immature and you can seemingly never change that stance.
    And OF COURSE all that I just said will just be seen by you as just another line of insults when I did not insult you at all. I spoke my mind and for that you will OF COURSE continue to castigate me, perhaps making my list of pejorative TWO sentences long now instead of just one.
    You should think long and hard of what I just said.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '19 05:27

12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Mar '19 05:493 edits
    @Duchess64
    You just proved my point. You are not interested in the slightest in actually changing anyone's POV, ONLY interested in judgementalism. The fact you answered my charge in what, 20 minutes shows you are right there at the keyboard waiting for anything that looks like insult when in fact it is critique. But you do not have the emotional temperament to see the difference in spite of your high intelligence. So just how hard and long did you think about what I just wrote?

You clearly think you are above judgement yourself, especially by people as stupid as I am reputed to be.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '19 04:03

14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Mar '19 14:101 edit
    @Duchess64
    The deaths in the Philippines are regrettable no matter who perpetrated them. I do not condone such and you know that full well. Either that or your mind is so twisted you cannot see reality any more.
    You don't listen at all to any critique of your writing style, thinking a long list of pejoratives and invective is just you telling the truth while a critique of you personally is the ultimate insult and what you don't say tells as much as what you do say. I did notice you did not reply in 20 minutes like last time, I suppose to show you don't just hang on our every word here. Like I said, why do you bother replying to someone as stupid as me, since I should be way below your level which would be like me showing off how I can whip a 5 year old karate student. What's wrong with this picture?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '19 23:212 edits

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree