1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Jan '22 02:531 edit
    The Integrity of Science Is At Stake

Censorship of science is deeply troubling on many levels. At the most basic, it affronts the fundamental premises of the scientific method. Science is not static. It constantly questions, borrows from, builds on, and adds to existing knowledge. Its basic tools include formulating and testing hypotheses, documentation and replication of results, peer review, and publication.* For science to advance, knowledge must be shared. Without the free exchange of ideas, science as we understand it cannot exist and progress.

The purpose of science is to produce knowledge. If science is corrupted, what flows from it is not knowledge, but something else – misinformation, propaganda, and partial-truths.

People who support censorship are not just unAmerican, they are a threat to science. Censoring Robert Malone is a threat to science. He has dedicated much of his life to helping make vaccines.

The censoring of Malone is an attack on science. Anyone who condones that has no right to claim they respect science. They are misguided and are unwittingly helping to return society to the dark ages.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DAU74ByibIYd/
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    05 Jan '22 14:05
    Robert Malone isn't the first scientist to allow his personal grievances to ruin his scientific reputation. Check out Dr William McBride, who discovered the thalidomide problem but later faked scientific data because he couldn't bear to be told he was wrong.
    In those pre-internet days he didn't need to be censored, but the world is still struggling to cope with the World Wide Waffle. It's no longer safe to tolerate anything in the name of free speech.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jan '22 01:15
    @Metal-Brain
    You mean THIS Bitchute?

https://www.adl.org/blog/bitchute-a-hotbed-of-hate
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jan '22 01:21
    @Metal-Brain
    https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

These dudes seem to think he is ok.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '22 00:27
    @kewpie said
    Robert Malone isn't the first scientist to allow his personal grievances to ruin his scientific reputation. Check out Dr William McBride, who discovered the thalidomide problem but later faked scientific data because he couldn't bear to be told he was wrong.
    In those pre-internet days he didn't need to be censored, but the world is still struggling to cope with the World Wide Waffle. It's no longer safe to tolerate anything in the name of free speech.
    You mean telling the truth. Robert Malone was vaccinated, so nobody can call him anti vax. Robert Malone didn't fake any data. Fake comparison.

Robert Malone has an outstanding reputation. You just don't want to accept the truth.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jan '22 15:40
    @Metal-Brain
    It would be one thing if we thought you were actually interested in science.
    The ONLY thing you are interested in is WEAPONIZING so you THINK you win.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '22 16:25
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    It would be one thing if we thought you were actually interested in science.
    The ONLY thing you are interested in is WEAPONIZING so you THINK you win.
    Robert Malone has an outstanding reputation. You just don't want to accept the truth.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 23:07
    @Metal-Brain
    Funny, you didn't answer my last post, just stuck diversion.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 03:20
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Funny, you didn't answer my last post, just stuck diversion.
    You didn't ask a question in your last post. Are you losing your mind?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 15:57
    @Metal-Brain
    Your stupidity is showing pretty clearly.

I did not QUESTION, I SAID answer the post.

Your pathetic attempt at distraction doesn't fly.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '22 05:09
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Your stupidity is showing pretty clearly.

I did not QUESTION, I SAID answer the post.

Your pathetic attempt at distraction doesn't fly.
    No you didn't. You said this:

"It would be one thing if we thought you were actually interested in science.
    The ONLY thing you are interested in is WEAPONIZING so you THINK you win."

You did not say "answer the post" at all. Are you losing your mind?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Jan '22 23:42
    @Metal-Brain
    So answer THIS charge: You are ONLY interested in science to the extent you can weaponize science for your own political agenda's.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '22 00:44
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    So answer THIS charge: You are ONLY interested in science to the extent you can weaponize science for your own political agenda's.
    Admit I never asked you a question in that post.
  14. Standard memberPaladin I
    LEROYBROWN
    south side of chitow
    Moves
    16 Jan '22 23:37
    anyone interestes in clean water? bye babies
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Jan '22 18:431 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    No, I won't play that game, since you have no interest in answering the charge or the question. You know EXACTLY what I am saying and you are just going diversionary.

You could care less about censorship, what you REALLY mean is folks with real science in their background refuse to accept the spam bait sites you THINK is supporting your position so any REAL scientists going, That link is BOGUS and filled with misinformation.

THAT you cannot EVER accept since to you the further out on the limb those so called sites go, the more you THINK their level of BS will somehow win you converts.
    Hint: IT DOESN"T.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree