1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jun '22 01:17
    @Metal-Brain
    Like I said, you pick your scientist of the month club and club it to death.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '22 01:23
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Like I said, you pick your scientist of the month club and club it to death.
    http://www.briangreene.org/portfolio/light-falls/

Now you have to prove the prominent physicist Brian Greene wrong. Stop digging.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jun '22 14:07
    @Metal-Brain
    I don't have to prove shyte.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 10:17
    @metal-brain said
    Right back at you.

http://www.briangreene.org/portfolio/light-falls/

Now you have to prove the prominent physicist Brian Greene wrong. Stop digging.
    No, I don't. All I have to do is note that you are clearly confused about what he says, and too muddle-headed to even comprehend where you go wrong.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Jun '22 13:39
    @metal-brain said
    Eliminating disinformation is censorship because you don't know disinformation when you see it. You have opinions of what is disinformation which means you don't have proof.

For example, you claimed time dilation results from gravity as if it is some sort of byproduct of gravity or something. I told you that you had it backwards, which you did. If you had your way you ...[text shortened]... nding up or laying down? There are people that cannot agree which it is. Which one would you censor?
    You are profoundly stupid.

AND a liar.

Every time you type something here, science dies a little.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 03:18
    @shallow-blue said
    No, I don't. All I have to do is note that you are clearly confused about what he says, and too muddle-headed to even comprehend where you go wrong.
    Then tell me what he said about one hour into the video. What am I confused about?
    Be very specific.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 03:20
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    I don't have to prove shyte.
    Oh, that is right. We have been through this before. You claimed Brian Greene was wrong.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 09:57
    @metal-brain said
    Oh, that is right. We have been through this before. You claimed Brian Greene was wrong.
    No, he didn't. He claimed you are. And I claim you wouldn't even understand the difference if we told you.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '22 23:58
    @shallow-blue said
    No, he didn't. He claimed you are. And I claim you wouldn't even understand the difference if we told you.
    You are speaking for sonhouse?
    How would you know?

You were asked to be specific about what I may or may not be wrong about in Brian Greene's statement about time dilation. Did you hear him say objects do not want to age and are attracted to areas where time is slower? Why do you think he said that?
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 18:32
    @metal-brain said
    You were asked to be specific about what I may or may not be wrong about in Brian Greene's statement about time dilation.
    And I told you I wouldn't trust you to be either intelligent enough to understand, or honest enough to acknowledge, the answer.

You may take that reply as definitive for any "intellectual" trap question you would set your "detractors".

Just go away. You are tiresomely stupid.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 01:36
    @shallow-blue said
    And I told you I wouldn't trust you to be either intelligent enough to understand, or honest enough to acknowledge, the answer.

You may take that reply as definitive for any "intellectual" trap question you would set your "detractors".

Just go away. You are tiresomely stupid.
    That is the most obvious and pathetic cop out ever.

It would be nice if you were intelligent enough to know what you are talking about. Instead, you think a reasonable question is a trap. It is only a trap for liars and that is exactly what you are. You are making false claims out of ignorance.

You are a pretender. You pretend to understand what you clearly do not.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 Aug '22 01:01
    @suzianne said
    You are profoundly stupid.

AND a liar.

Every time you type something here, science dies a little.
    Be specific about what I may or may not be wrong about in Brian Greene's statement about time dilation. Did you hear him say objects do not want to age and are attracted to areas where time is slower? Why do you think he said that?

He seems to agree with me. Is he stupid too?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree