https://news.yahoo.com/ukraine-risk-drowning-garbage-043700903.html
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Dec '21 20:16
    @jimm619
    They are in deep doo doo, literally.
    Kind of like a picture of what the world is going though.
    Millions of tons of plastic floating in the oceans but the garbage situation adds to global warming because of the Methane released by that decomposing garbage.

One problem for the Ukraine is the Russian attacks, they want to take over Ukraine and will stop at nothing to regain their former Soviet Union.
  3. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    07 Dec '21 04:53
    @jimm619 said
    Wow....Check this out.
    https://news.yahoo.com/ukraine-risk-drowning-garbage-043700903.html
    lots of garbage in low Earth orbit, too. Mainly Russian and Chinese debris..
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Dec '21 08:03
    @ogb said
    lots of garbage in low Earth orbit, too. Mainly Russian and Chinese debris..
    In fact the USA is also a big contributor, as is more recently India .
    Finger pointing will do nothing to remedy the situation...
  5. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    07 Dec '21 14:51
    @ponderable said
    In fact the USA is also a big contributor, as is more recently India .
    Finger pointing will do nothing to remedy the situation...
    So why did you do it?
    Finger pointing, I mean. You kind of threw the USA and India under the bus didn't ya? In your rapid defense of Russia and China, I suppose...

In reality, we're all to blame for the amount of plastic junk floating around in our oceans and rivers and creeks.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Dec '21 14:552 edits
    @liljo said
    So why did you do it?
    Finger pointing, I mean. You kind of threw the USA and India under the bus didn't ya? In your rapid defense of Russia and China, I suppose...

In reality, we're all to blame for the amount of plastic junk floating around in our oceans and rivers and creeks.
    In fact that was not the intention.

To be fair: Russia, China and India all have openly demonstrated that they can destroy satellites in space and created intentionally space debris. It is well known, but not documented that the USA and the USSR destroyed secret military satellites of their opponents. Creating space debris intentionally.

@ogb posted his fingerpointing Russia and China without connection to the OP. My intention was to rectify the situation somehow.
    I don't defend Russia or China in any way.They both are fully responsible for their misdeeds.
  7. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    07 Dec '21 18:17
    @ponderable said
    In fact that was not the intention.

It is well known, but not documented that the USA and the USSR destroyed secret military satellites
    that's why Trump did the right thing to set up the Space Force, when he did. We need a strong leader again, not the mush brain we have now..
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Dec '21 21:34
    @ogb
    Well you won't get 'strong leader' from Trump. If he comes back in 24 it will be because democracy ended in the US and Zombie repubs will run the US forever.

Trump is WEAK and a COWARD.

He proved that when he said, lets march to the capitol, I WILL BE THERE WITH YOU.

In a pigs ass he was with them because he is a COWARD and would NEVER do a march like Martin Luther King does.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree