Einstein's Relativity Is Wrong?

Einstein's Relativity Is Wrong?

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h

Moves
30 Jan 20
3 edits

@metal-brain said
...because you don't have time to watch an hour and a half program about Einstein, right?
Why should I be interested in Einstein?
I am not interested in Einstein but am in interested relativity.
I have studied relativity at university and for considerably longer than just "an hour and a half" and understand it just fine without watching a video.
Learning is not your goal here
Then why, unlike you, did I do a course on relativity at university? Learning is not YOUR goal here; just tolling as usual.

Since you STILL refuse to tell us exactly where to the minute into that video he said/implied "time dilation causes gravity", it is obvious to all of us here your are lying; so, contrary to your claim, Brian Greene did NOT ever say/imply "time dilation causes gravity". If you deny this, all you have to do is just tell us exactly where to the minute into that video he said/implied that. Your continue refusal to do so just proves to us all you are lying; Brian Greene did NOT ever say/imply "time dilation causes gravity".

MB

Moves
30 Jan 20

@humy said
Why should I be interested in Einstein?
I am not interested in Einstein but am in interested relativity.
I have studied relativity at university and for considerably longer than just "an hour and a half" and understand it just fine without watching a video.
Learning is not your goal here
Then why, unlike you, did I do a course on relativity at university? Le ...[text shortened]... proves to us all you are lying; Brian Greene did NOT ever say/imply "time dilation causes gravity".
It is close to an hour into the video as I have said before. Why are you making up excuses to not watch it? Trying to avoid admitting you are wrong?

h

Moves
30 Jan 20

@metal-brain said
Why are you making up excuses to not watch it?
Why are you refusing to say exactly where it says what you say it says?
Answer, you are lying; it doesn't say what you say it says.
We all know this and you fool nobody here.
The fact you refuse to say exactly where it says what you say it says is proof you are wrong and we are right.

MB

Moves
31 Jan 20
1 edit

@humy said
Why are you refusing to say exactly where it says what you say it says?
Answer, you are lying; it doesn't say what you say it says.
We all know this and you fool nobody here.
The fact you refuse to say exactly where it says what you say it says is proof you are wrong and we are right.
I didn't write down the exact minute. Watch it 55 minutes into the program and it should be within 15 minutes from that point. I'm sure you can take 15 minutes from your time to hear Greene's exact words.

http://www.briangreene.org/portfolio/light-falls/

I think you have already seen it and don't want to admit it. You are the liar. Anybody here can watch it to confirm he is talking about time dilation. It is obvious.

I proved you wrong again. Stop lying about it.

h

Moves
31 Jan 20
3 edits

@metal-brain said
I'm sure you can take 15 minutes from your time to hear Greene's exact words.
In other words you are lying and trolling tying to make me waste much of my time looking for something that isn't there.
Just as we thought.
Just making up excuses to not give us the exact quote that you claim he says/implies "time dilation causes gravity".
Sorry! You will not ever trick me in wasting my time!
Why don't YOU take 15 minutes from your time to hear Greene's exact words so you can finally make an exact quote of what he said?
You obviously haven't.

Greene did NOT ever say/imply "time dilation causes gravity".

MB

Moves
31 Jan 20
1 edit

@humy said
In other words you are lying and trolling tying to make me waste much of my time looking for something that isn't there.
Just as we thought.
Just making up excuses to not give us the exact quote that you claim he says/implies "time dilation causes gravity".
Sorry! You will not ever trick me in wasting my time!
Why don't YOU take 15 minutes from your time to hear Greene's ex ...[text shortened]... at he said?
You obviously haven't.

Greene did NOT ever say/imply "time dilation causes gravity".
Deepthought knows it is there. We have discussed it ad nauseum with quotes you read as well. I think you know it is there as well. You are just a sore loser and a liar.

Admit you are wrong. Dismissing a professor who is one of the most prominent physicists in the world and denying he said what he said in a video anybody here can see themselves is backfiring on you.

Denial of facts has failed you. Everyone can see you are a liar by watching the video.

h

Moves
31 Jan 20
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Deepthought knows it is there.
why don't you prove it? Just TELL us us where it and the exact quote?
Answer; Because you lie; its not there. Your convince nobody here.

MB

Moves
01 Feb 20

Brian Greene doesn't lie. About one hour into the program.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Feb 20

@Metal-Brain
It is clear you have no interest in actually learning physics, only in showing how superior you are to everyone else in the room.
It doesn't matter what BG says about TD and gravity. They are Intertwined but to argue TD CAUSES gravity is bullshyte, I don't care WHO says it.
It is MASS that is the fundamental cause and you can't have TD OR gravity without mass so TD is NOT the fundamental cause. You have mass, therefore you have BOTH TD AND gravity. That is obvious. It is not TIME DILATION causing gravity, it is MASS causes gravity AND TD. This is a FACT JACK and no amount of mewling words will change that.

MB

Moves
02 Feb 20

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
It is clear you have no interest in actually learning physics, only in showing how superior you are to everyone else in the room.
It doesn't matter what BG says about TD and gravity. They are Intertwined but to argue TD CAUSES gravity is bullshyte, I don't care WHO says it.
It is MASS that is the fundamental cause and you can't have TD OR gravity without mas ...[text shortened]... is MASS causes gravity AND TD. This is a FACT JACK and no amount of mewling words will change that.
"It is MASS that is the fundamental cause and you can't have TD OR gravity without mass so TD is NOT the fundamental cause. You have mass, therefore you have BOTH TD AND gravity. That is obvious. It is not TIME DILATION causing gravity, it is MASS causes gravity AND TD".

As I have said many times before, I was using the word "cause" loosely. Time dilation is gravity. I have said that many times before and I am saying it again. I have been very consistent about this throughout the various threads on this forum. One could argue that using the word cause is justified though.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gravity

"a fundamental physical force that is responsible for interactions which occur because of mass between particles"

If you asked me what caused that fundamental physical force and I answered time dilation would that be wrong? What if I answered saying time dilation is that force? Which would be more accurate?

People have a tendency to apply causation. It is a nasty habit that persists. Does the term "gravitation time dilation" imply a cause and effect? If so, is it justified?

h

Moves
02 Feb 20
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Brian Greene doesn't lie.
And nobody I am aware of here said he does.
But you do.
Brian Greene never said/implied like you claimed "time dilation causes gravity" and you fool nobody here.

MB

Moves
02 Feb 20

@humy said
And nobody I am aware of here said he does.
But you do.
Brian Greene never said/implied like you claimed "time dilation causes gravity" and you fool nobody here.
You lie!

Brian Greene said time dilation is why matter attracts. He even said the math shows that. You know he said that and you are lying.

h

Moves
02 Feb 20
1 edit

@metal-brain said

Brian Greene said time dilation is why matter attracts.
Prove it. State his exact quote to that effect and to the minute where in the video he said it or give some other website that shows it.
...Oh, ... of course you can't because he said no such thing else you would have already proved it so.

MB

Moves
02 Feb 20

@humy said
Prove it. State his exact quote to that effect and to the minute where in the video he said it or give some other website that shows it.
...Oh, ... of course you can't because he said no such thing else you would have already proved it so.
Sonhouse saw it and knows the quotes that prove me right are there. Ask him the exact quotes. I have posted those quotes for all of you long before. I'm not going to waste time finding what you know is there.

Stop pretending you don't know the exact quotes already. You have been reminded of those quotes dozens of times. If your memory is that inferior I see no reason to waste any more time with your dementia.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Feb 20

@Metal-Brain
It is still bullshyte to say TD CREATES gravity since gravity AND TD are created by MASS.
MASS is the fundamental effecting spacetime. Without mass you get no TD OR gravity. Tell me if you can, what is your motive for bringing this all up anyway? Do you know yourself well enough to elucidate that?