Einstein's Relativity Is Wrong?

Einstein's Relativity Is Wrong?

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
03 Feb 20

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
It is still bullshyte to say TD CREATES gravity since gravity AND TD are created by MASS.
MASS is the fundamental effecting spacetime. Without mass you get no TD OR gravity. Tell me if you can, what is your motive for bringing this all up anyway? Do you know yourself well enough to elucidate that?
I never said "create".

" Without mass you get no TD OR gravity."

I agree with that. That much you have right. I'm not sure if you got the rest right or not. Let's find out.

Which of the following statements is true?

Time dilation (caused by mass) is gravity.
Gravity causes time dilation.
Time dilation causes gravity.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Feb 20

@Metal-Brain

None of the above.

MASS causes TD
MASS causes GRAVITY

Therefore MASS is the fundamental NOT TD OR GRAVITY.
TD and gravity are just bends in spacetime.
Mass attracts spacetime.
If you attract spacetime you get time flow change and gravity.
That is the bottom line.

MB

Moves
04 Feb 20

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain

None of the above.

MASS causes TD
MASS causes GRAVITY

Therefore MASS is the fundamental NOT TD OR GRAVITY.
TD and gravity are just bends in spacetime.
Mass attracts spacetime.
If you attract spacetime you get time flow change and gravity.
That is the bottom line.
MASS causes TD
MASS causes GRAVITY

We have already established that.
You used to say gravity causes time dilation. Now you will not say that anymore. Apparently you have accepted Brian Greene was right all along. That means you have accepted I have been right all along. It just pains you to admit it.

h

Moves
04 Feb 20

h

Moves
04 Feb 20

@metal-brain said

You used to say gravity causes time dilation. Now you will not say that anymore. Apparently you have accepted Brian Greene was right all along.
You are NOW finally saying GRAVITY DOES causes TD just like Brian Greene and us science experts would say? So you NOW accept Brian Greene and other scientists are right to think gravity DOES causes TD?
Previously you denied this and claimed that TD causes gravity.
So you finally admit you were wrong all the long and we were right all the long. Thank you.

MB

Moves
05 Feb 20

@humy said
You are NOW finally saying GRAVITY DOES causes TD just like Brian Greene and us science experts would say? So you NOW accept Brian Greene and other scientists are right to think gravity DOES causes TD?
Previously you denied this and claimed that TD causes gravity.
So you finally admit you were wrong all the long and we were right all the long. Thank you.
You are lying again. I NEVER said gravity causes time dilation and Brian Greene never said that either.

You are a liar!

h

Moves
05 Feb 20
6 edits

@metal-brain said
You are lying again. I NEVER said gravity causes time dilation and Brian Greene never said that either.

You are a liar!
This is your previous quote but with my emphases;

" ... You used to say gravity causes time dilation. Now you will not say that anymore. Apparently you have accepted Brian Greene was right all along. ..."

So first you said Sonhouse USED to say gravity causes time dilation (and in error according to you) BUT now Sonhouse has "accepted Brian Greene was right all along" about "gravity causes time dilation" which means you have just said and admitted in that post that gravity causes time dilation else how can it be that, just as you just claimed, "Brian Greene was right all along" about "gravity causes time dilation" if it is NOT true that gravity causes time dilation ?

So, it is you have lied; You DID in effect say "gravity causes time dilation" and that this is the position of Brian Greene. Thus you have finally admitted you were wrong all the time. Thank you.

MB

Moves
09 Feb 20

@humy said
This is your previous quote but with my emphases;

" ... You used to say gravity causes time dilation. Now you will not say that anymore. Apparently you have accepted Brian Greene was right all along. ..."

So first you said Sonhouse USED to say gravity causes time dilation (and in error according to you) BUT now Sonhouse has "[b]accepted Brian Greene w ...[text shortened]... the position of Brian Greene. Thus you have finally admitted you were wrong all the time. Thank you.
You are a liar!

I NEVER said gravity caused time dilation. I have been very consistent in saying the opposite is true. You are a pathological liar!

h

Moves
09 Feb 20
1 edit

@metal-brain said
You are a liar!

I NEVER said gravity caused time dilation.
I just showed you where you very clearly implied you had and, not only that, you clearly implied that is the position of Brian Greene.
Which part/parts of your above quote I quoted with emphasis do you say is wrong?

MB

Moves
09 Feb 20

@humy said
I just showed you where you very clearly implied you had and, not only that, you clearly implied that is the position of Brian Greene.
Which part/parts of your above quote I quoted with emphasis do you say is wrong?
"You used to say gravity causes time dilation. Now you will not say that anymore. Apparently you have accepted Brian Greene was right all along."

Where in that quote did I say gravity causes time dilation? I pointed out that he used to say gravity causes time dilation and now he will not say that anymore. Because he will not say that anymore he must agree with Brian Greene who clearly says time dilation causes gravity.

Learn to read!

h

Moves
09 Feb 20
2 edits

@metal-brain said
"You used to say gravity causes time dilation. Now you will not say that anymore. Apparently you have accepted Brian Greene was right all along."

Where in that quote did I say gravity causes time dilation?
You clearly imply it from that above quote of yours.

Because he will not say that anymore he must agree with Brian Greene who clearly says time dilation causes gravity.

1, As I pointed out before, Brian Greene does NOT agree that time dilation causes gravity and you have never stated or shown an exact quote from Greene that says/implies "clearly says time dilation causes gravity" despite my numerous requests for you to do so thus proving you are lying about that. I have now watched that video about an hour in just like you requested and I STILL don't see, like you claimed, where he said/implied where, according to you, he said/implied time dilation causes gravity. If you deny this, either just give us the exact quote where he DID said/implied time dilation causes gravity or just state to the minute exactly where in the video he said/implied this. If you are telling the truth, it should be a cinch for you to do either one of those two things, which so far you have refused to and we all know why; you are obviously lying and now you fool nobody here.

2, Therefore, if Sonhouse agrees with what probably Greene believes about this, that means he probably agrees with what probably Greene believes which is time dilation doesn't cause gravity. So you have shown no evidence that Sonhouse disagrees with Greene on anything even if you have fooled him into thinking he does.

3, I haven't seen any post where Sonhouse said/implied that time dilation causes gravity. So I so far have seen no evidence that he would agree with that.

MB

Moves
09 Feb 20

@humy said
You clearly imply it from that above quote of yours.

Because he will not say that anymore he must agree with Brian Greene who clearly says time dilation causes gravity.

1, As I pointed out before, Brian Greene does NOT agree that time dilation causes gravity and you have never stated or shown an exact quote from Greene that says/implies "clearly says time ...[text shortened]... that time dilation causes gravity. So I so far have seen no evidence that he would agree with that.
Bullcrap! I implied nothing of the sort. Learn to read!

"As I pointed out before, Brian Greene does NOT agree that time dilation causes gravity and you have never stated or shown an exact quote from Greene that says/implies "clearly says time dilation causes gravity"

He didn't have to use those exact words, he obviously is talking about time dilation. Only a moron would think otherwise. If you insist on falsely claiming he is was talking about something else what is it?

h

Moves
09 Feb 20
3 edits

@metal-brain said

He didn't have to use those exact words, he obviously is talking about time dilation. Only a moron would think otherwise.
Your completely stupid straw man; OF COURSE he was "talking about time dilation" and neither I or anyone here ever said/implied otherwise.
The fact remains he never said/implied, like you claim, that time dilation causes gravity. I now have watched that part of the video and confirmed for myself, just like was completely obvious well before I watched it, you clearly lied about that else you would have obviously stated his exact quote implying that.

MB

Moves
09 Feb 20

@humy said
Your completely stupid straw man; OF COURSE he was "talking about time dilation" and neither I or anyone here ever said/implied otherwise.
The fact remains he never said/implied, like you claim, that time dilation causes gravity. I now have watched that part of the video and confirmed for myself, just like was completely obvious well before I watched it, you clearly lied about that else you would have obviously stated his exact quote implying that.
Do you remember the part where he says the math proves that things move where time passes slower?

h

Moves
09 Feb 20
1 edit

@metal-brain said
Do you remember the part where he says the math proves that things move where time passes slower?
Apparently you didn't understand anything he said.
Did anyone suggest/think that "things" might NOT "move where time passes slower"!?
And what has that got to do with what we were just talking about?