Einstein's Relativity Is Wrong?

Einstein's Relativity Is Wrong?

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h

Moves
12 Feb 20
6 edits

@sonhouse said
@humy
When will your book be published and do you have to self publish? Will you submit papers to math journals to support your thesis?
I am sure I can persuade a publisher because I think the sales should be at least good enough to make it profitable enough if not extremely profitable, especially as I designed my book to be suitable for students at universities to do courses in tavology! Thus some universities may buy my book in large numbers for their students! So hopefully I shouldn't have to self publish.
I am planning, at least initially, to employ the unconventional tactic of NOT submitting any papers to a journal or to anywhere else other than in my book to support my thesis. I also plan to make my computer program source code for the simulations as well as runnable software for people to run their own simulations completely free for downloading over the net so they can inspect my computer program for flaws (and they will find none) and run the simulations themselves to see the proof for themselves!
So I plan to rely only on my book and those free downloads to get my message across. With such excellent proofs, I find it difficult to imagine how the experts across the world could possibly just ignore it!

MB

Moves
14 Feb 20
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
THAT is the whole point. TD has TWO causes not one. And you don't have to go close to c to feel TD, even present day astronauts feel it even if it is only a matter of a second of time difference after being in orbit for a year.
If you travel one millimeter per second you will still feel a very tiny bit of TD. That's a fact jack.
TWO separate sets of physic ...[text shortened]... ays quite clearly TD is not the fundamental, it is MASS and MOVING MASS causing both gravity and TD.
I'm talking about one cause, not both.
Mass causes time dilation and that specific time dilation causes the attractive force we call gravity. That is a fact. Brian Greene explained it well.

When you claimed gravity causes time dilation you were wrong. Are you willing to admit that now?

h

Moves
14 Feb 20
5 edits

h

Moves
15 Feb 20
5 edits

@metal-brain said

Mass causes time dilation and that specific time dilation
It clearly logically shouldn't make any difference what effect time dilation has on anything else according to what first caused that time dilation; There isn't really 'different kinds' of time dilation at least in the narrow sense there is only 'different causes' of time dilation but there is nothing to distinguish separate instances of time dilation other than from their causes, not their effects. Therefore, if time dilation that was caused by general relativity effects 'causes gravity' then it must also be true that time dilation that was caused by special relativity effects ALSO 'causes gravity'; And yet we don't observe the latter thus disproving the latter and thus disproving your assertion of "time dilation causes gravity".
Brian Greene explained it well.
It is interesting then that, as I have found out by watching his video, he didn't explain/say/imply that "time dilation causes gravity".
Of course, you already knew this.
You are just lying as usual.
I'm talking about one cause, not both.

What caused some time dilation has no relevance to the effect of that time dilation.
Therefore, if time dilation causes gravity then we should ALWAYS observe gravitational effects with time dilation i.e. EVEN from special relativity effects causing time dilation; We don't. We only consistently observe them from general relativity effects.

MB

Moves
15 Feb 20

@humy said
It clearly logically shouldn't make any difference what effect time dilation has on anything else according to what first caused that time dilation; There isn't really 'different kinds' of time dilation at least in the narrow sense there is only 'different causes' of time dilation but there is nothing to distinguish separate instances of time dilation other than from their cause ...[text shortened]... causing time dilation; We don't. We only consistently observe them from general relativity effects.
He said the math proves it. He didn't say maybe the math proves it. You are the liar.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Feb 20
1 edit

@Metal-Brain
Maybe it is you not understanding what he said. Did you ever consider that before calling people morons?
You keep saying you talk about ONE cause not both but you don't get the idea if there are two causes then TD is NOT fundamental. What is so hard to understand about that?

h

Moves
16 Feb 20
1 edit

@metal-brain said
He said the math proves it.
No, he clearly didn't say the maths proves "time dilation causes gravity". You just keep lying.

MB

Moves
16 Feb 20

@humy said
No, he clearly didn't say the maths proves "time dilation causes gravity". You just keep lying.
Then what was he talking about if not time dilation? You cannot answer that because you are wrong and you know you are wrong.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Feb 20

@Metal-Brain

And you cannot get past the truth that TD has TWO causes which means it is not a fundamental. TD is the result of both mass and MOVING mass. Two separate affects causing TD.
Any time you have more than one cause for some effect it shows that not to be a fundamental.
You don't care to actually learn, you only want to prove how superior you are to real scientists here.

h

Moves
16 Feb 20

@metal-brain said
Then what was he talking about if not time dilation?
How does talking about time dilation equate with saying/implying time dilation causes gravity?
He said and implied some things about time dilation but never said/implied time dilation causes gravity.

As for what he was saying, your inability to understand what he was saying is your problem, not mine. I will not baby sit you.

MB

Moves
16 Feb 20

@humy said
How does talking about time dilation equate with saying/implying time dilation causes gravity?
He said and implied some things about time dilation but never said/implied time dilation causes gravity.

As for what he was saying, your inability to understand what he was saying is your problem, not mine. I will not baby sit you.
So he brought up time dilation even though it had no relevance at all? Is that what you are claiming?

What is he claiming the math proves? You cannot logically keep denying I am right and not have an alternative explanation to offer. What point is he making?

h

Moves
16 Feb 20

@metal-brain said
So he brought up time dilation even though it had no relevance at all? Is that what you are claiming?

What is he claiming the math proves? You cannot logically keep denying I am right and not have an alternative explanation to offer. What point is he making?
So he brought up time dilation even though it had no relevance at all?
Time dilation is relevant to relativity and I never said/implied anything to the contrary.
-yet another one of your stupid straw mans no doubt.

MB

Moves
16 Feb 20

@humy said
So he brought up time dilation even though it had no relevance at all?
Time dilation is relevant to relativity and I never said/implied anything to the contrary.
-yet another one of your stupid straw mans no doubt.
Then surely you can explain WHY it is relevant if time dilation doesn't cause gravity. What is the relevance you are claiming?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Feb 20
1 edit

@Metal-Brain
Why can't you get it through your thick brain, it must be made of metal, that MASS causes TD and gravity? And MOVING mass ALSO causes TD and gravity because when mass moves it gets more massive. Why can't you get THAT through your head? MASS is what causes the bending of spacetime whether it sits still or is moving, but moving makes yet other effects, gaining mass and doing TD.
If TD CAUSES gravity you have to show TD in the absence of mass. Good luck on that one.

MB

Moves
17 Feb 20

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Why can't you get it through your thick brain, it must be made of metal, that MASS causes TD and gravity? And MOVING mass ALSO causes TD and gravity because when mass moves it gets more massive. Why can't you get THAT through your head? MASS is what causes the bending of spacetime whether it sits still or is moving, but moving makes yet other effects, gaining ...[text shortened]... d doing TD.
If TD CAUSES gravity you have to show TD in the absence of mass. Good luck on that one.
"it must be made of metal"

No. it doesn't. Any mass causes gravity. Our sun is mostly hydrogen.