1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Feb '13 01:56
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    My word are vindictive hatred in your mind, but they are words of warning and a call to awake for those that have eyes to see and ears to hear the words of God.

Do you really think Jesus did not oppose the Pharisees because they did not share His beliefs. Why then did he call them names, like a brood of vipers?

"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How wi ...[text shortened]... bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
    (Matthew 10:34 NKJV)
    And why are you preaching your crap in a science forum? Go back to spirituality and ply your wares there and leave science to those who actually love science and practice scientific methods.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '13 02:21
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And why are you preaching your crap in a science forum? Go back to spirituality and ply your wares there and leave science to those who actually love science and practice scientific methods.
    There is a need for some here to be reminded that the study of science without the knowledge of the creator of science is futile to salvation of the soul.
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    26 Feb '13 09:05
    My word are vindictive hatred in your mind, but they are words of warning and a call to awake for those that have eyes to see and ears to hear the words of God.

Do you really think Jesus did not oppose the Pharisees because they did not share His beliefs. Why then did he call them names, like a brood of vipers?

"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How wi ...[text shortened]... bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
    (Matthew 10:34 NKJV)

Nope, they are just words of vindictive hatred from a delusional mind.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '13 09:19
    Originally posted by humy

Nope, they are just words of vindictive hatred from a delusional mind.
    The created heavens declare the righteousness and glory of God and it reveals His awesome power and majesty.

The heavens declare His righteousness,
    And all the peoples see His glory.
    (Psalm 97:6 NKJV)

YouTube

Evidence For a Young World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=Z43s4tx9CxM

Starlight and Time

YouTube
  5. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    26 Feb '13 13:222 edits
    The created heavens declare the righteousness and glory of God and it reveals His awesome power and majesty.

The heavens declare His righteousness,
    And all the peoples see His glory.
    (Psalm 97:6 NKJV)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtCXZ4SWqkc

Evidence For a Young World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=Z43s4tx9CxM

Starlight and Time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3XSz5TEInU
    -just the same old garbage I have heard a thousand times from the same delusional minds. You are stupid as they are to think they actually have a clue about what they are talking about for one of the many things you and they have in common is that you all know nothing about science and yet arrogantly believe you know it better than the scientists who are obviously vastly more intelligent with much higher IQ and know vastly more about it than any of you.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '13 21:28
    Originally posted by humy
    -just the same old garbage I have heard a thousand times from the same delusional minds. You are stupid as they are to think they actually have a clue about what they are talking about for one of the many things you and they have in common is that you all know nothing about science and yet arrogantly believe you know it better than the scientists who are obviously vastly more intelligent with much higher IQ and know vastly more about it than any of you.
    I believe the evil-lution scientists are educated fools. Faith MUST come before knowledge. Character must come before knowledge. To educate a man beyond his character is to produce an educated fool (Romans 1:22, "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools"😉.

YouTube
  7. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    26 Feb '13 21:42
    I believe the evil-lution scientists are educated fools. Faith MUST come before knowledge. Character must come before knowledge. To educate a man beyond his character is to produce an educated fool (Romans 1:22, "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools"😉.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC1d8G6uVTU
    Only extremists desperate to hold onto power try to relegate education to unimportance, and speaks volumes as to the thought you have given to your views.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '13 21:53
    Originally posted by OdBod
    Only extremists desperate to hold onto power try to relegate education to unimportance, and speaks volumes as to the thought you have given to your views.
    Am I hitting Home?
  9. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    26 Feb '13 22:31
    Am I hitting Home?
    That response , as always means nothing.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 12:30
    Originally posted by OdBod
    More specifically, RJ wants us to go back a few hundred years where there was no pesky science making up all those tall tales of evolution and the universe billions of years old. He just want's us all to take it on faith the Earth was created 6K years ago. And, just BTW, deny the very brains that his alleged god allegedly created in us.

And God said, Verily I give unto you the intelligence to see the world for what it is, but you cannot use this intelligence to actually figure out how it works, I cannot stand that kind of competition.
    Verily I say unto you, if you continue to use the brains I gave you, I will knock you down to hell.
  11. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 13:22
    More specifically, RJ wants us to go back a few hundred years where there was no pesky science making up all those tall tales of evolution and the universe billions of years old. He just want's us all to take it on faith the Earth was created 6K years ago. And, just BTW, deny the very brains that his alleged god allegedly created in us.

And God said, Ve ...[text shortened]... ly I say unto you, if you continue to use the brains I gave you, I will knock you down to hell.
    Verily I say unto you that who so ever lies their arses off in my name I shall put a curse on ten times ten of the hell fire lie. After hearing this the church got to their feet and began saying we are better off not to be born than spread the lies of the church. - Joseph 15:34
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 14:24
    There is a need for some here to be reminded that the study of science without the knowledge of the creator of science is futile to salvation of the soul.
    So tell me how this kind of thing happens if it all comes from your god:

http://www.livescience.com/27518-tadpoles-sprout-eyeballs-on-tails.html

You think this is a mere 'adaptation'?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 19:02

And God said, Ve ...[text shortened]... ly I say unto you, if you continue to use the brains I gave you, I will knock you down to hell.
    Well, you guys take it on faith that the earth is 4 billion years old, so that is a wash IMO. 😏
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 19:04
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Verily I say unto you that who so ever lies their arses off in my name I shall put a curse on ten times ten of the hell fire lie. After hearing this the church got to their feet and began saying we are better off not to be born than spread the lies of the church. - Joseph 15:34
    That should be Satan 15:34. (Fixed) 😏
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Feb '13 19:08
    So tell me how this kind of thing happens if it all comes from your god:

http://www.livescience.com/27518-tadpoles-sprout-eyeballs-on-tails.html

You think this is a mere 'adaptation'?
    It is part of the process of reproduction of the frog. It is like the baby embryo developing into a human being is part of the reproduction process designed by God, numbnuts!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree