Evolution in action, immune system beginnings:

Evolution in action, immune system beginnings:

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h

Moves
25 Feb 13
2 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
There are lottery winners all the time. The lottery odds are extremely good when compared with all the lottery winnings that evil-lution must win. It means evil-lution is impossible in any universe and only an extremely intelligently controlled process could have produced life. A creative process that man's intelligence can not even conceive.
-again, you are talking totally nonsense. Exactly what must evolution 'win' and in what sense? Evolution, along with its outcomes, also happens "all the time".

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Feb 13

You are ignorant of what to argue against because you refuse to view the videos. Has the evil-lution hypothesis become so shattered of credibility that you no longer can find honest defenses for its fallacies? 😏
I view most of your so-called science video's and it is clear they too just use pseudo science as a weapon, caring nothing for the advancement of science, on the contrary, they want to take us back to the year 1000 when you were FORCED to be christian or die. Sounds just like Islam attacks in Africa. That's what you right wing christian nutters really want. Absolute control over people's lives and especially over the lives of women. You don't fool any of us.

h

Moves
25 Feb 13
18 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
I view most of your so-called science video's and it is clear they too just use pseudo science as a weapon, caring nothing for the advancement of science, on the contrary, they want to take us back to the year 1000 when you were FORCED to be christian or die. Sounds just like Islam attacks in Africa. That's what you right wing christian nutters really want. ...[text shortened]... ontrol over people's lives and especially over the lives of women. You don't fool any of us.
There historical evidence that they undemocratically want Absolute control over people's lives but there is also historical evidence that the Creationists have committed mass murder in the process for it is a historical fact that Hitler and most of the Nazis were not only theists and not only Christian but also, specifically, Creationist:

http://scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2006/08/28/hitler-the-creationist/

They didn't specifically believe the scientific version of evolution but rather a warped 'evolution guided by God' version.

Also, just two quotes from Mein Kampf (from http://www.magister.msk.ru/library/politica/hitla002.ht to be more precise) that clearly shows Hitler was a theist:

1, “ it was by the Will of God that men were made of a certain bodily shape, were given their natures and their faculties. Whoever destroys His work wages war against God's Creation and God's Will."
2, “ God does not follow the principle of granting freedom to a nation of cowards”

also:

"We were convinced that the people needs and requires this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out." -Adolf Hitler, in a speech in Berlin on 24 Oct. 1933

-this demonstrates just how potentially dangerous these delusional anti-science anti-reason types of Creationists can be and why we MUST, at all costs, oppose them:
-We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Feb 13

I view most of your so-called science video's and it is clear they too just use pseudo science as a weapon, caring nothing for the advancement of science, on the contrary, they want to take us back to the year 1000 when you were FORCED to be christian or die. Sounds just like Islam attacks in Africa. That's what you right wing christian nutters really want. ...[text shortened]... ontrol over people's lives and especially over the lives of women. You don't fool any of us.
Real Christians do not use force. Real Christians use logical persuasion. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Feb 13

Originally posted by humy
There historical evidence that they undemocratically want Absolute control over people's lives but there is also historical evidence that the Creationists have committed mass murder in the process for it is a historical fact that Hitler and most of the Nazis were not only theists and not only Christian but also, specifically, Creationist:

http://scienceblog ...[text shortened]... n the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Some people try to rewrite history with lies and deceit -- a common tactic of Satan the devil.

h

Moves
25 Feb 13

Real Christians do not use force. Real Christians use logical persuasion. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
are Creationists "real Christians"? Hitler and most of the Nazis where Creationists and they DID use force -see my previous post.

h

Moves
25 Feb 13
9 edits

Some people try to rewrite history with lies and deceit -- a common tactic of Satan the devil.
Creationists try and rewrite history just as you are trying to do right now!
Do you deny the Historical facts of what Hitler said and believed?

for example, do you deny that it says in Mein Kampf (from http://www.magister.msk.ru/library/politica/hitla002.ht to be more precise):

“ it was by the Will of God that men were made of a certain bodily shape, were given their natures and their faculties. Whoever destroys His work wages war against God's Creation and God's Will."

?

YES OR NO?

Are you some kind of 'Mein Kampf denier'?

Now I have given the historical proof of Hitler was Creationist (like you in that narrow sense) and NOT an atheist, have you got any evidence to show us to counter this claim? -answer, no. It is not evolutionists nor scientists nor me who is trying " to rewrite history with lies and deceit" here but YOU and other Creationist like you.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Feb 13

Creationists try and rewrite history just as you are trying to do right now!
Do you deny the Historical facts of what Hitler said and believed?

for example, do you deny that it says in Mein Kampf (from http://www.magister.msk.ru/library/politica/hitla002.ht to be more precise):

“ it was by the Will of God that men were made of a certain bodily shape, wer ...[text shortened]... g " to rewrite history with lies and deceit" here but YOU and other Creationist like you.
I deny that Hitler was a real Christian, as some like to claim. For someone to claim to be a Christian does not make it true, because actions speak louder than words. If Hitler had been a real Christian he would not have done what he obviously did. He had a distorted view of Christianity at best and was influenced by Satan at worst.

h

Moves
25 Feb 13
4 edits

I deny that Hitler was a real Christian, as some like to claim. For someone to claim to be a Christian does not make it true, because actions speak louder than words. If Hitler had been a real Christian he would not have done what he obviously did. He had a distorted view of Christianity at best and was influenced by Satan at worst.
I deny that Hitler was a real Christian

So you admit Hitler WAS a Christian and a Creationist? -so you admit that you were being deceitful when you said, “people try to rewrite history with lies and deceit” in attempt to dismiss the presented historical FACTS -thank you.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Feb 13
1 edit

I deny that Hitler was a real Christian

So you admit Hitler WAS a Christian and a Creationist? -so you admit that you were being deceitful when you said, “people try to rewrite history with lies and deceit” in attempt to dismiss the presented historical FACTS -thank you.
Hitlers actions speak against him being a Christian. However, I do not know if Hitler thought he was a Christian and a creationists or not. He may have pretended to gain political support.

My comment about people rewriting history is aimed at those that revise the previouly accepted historical view in order to gain support for a particular viewpoint. So if someone claims Hitler was a Christian and creationists and use those reasons for him doing his horrible deeds, then I am sure there is some rewritting of history, because that was not the the way the history was during my time and I was born in march of 1944 and started school in 1950 and never once received the view that Hitler did what he did in order to follow his Christian faith or that he ever had any Christian faith.

h

Moves
25 Feb 13
6 edits

Hitlers actions speak against him being a Christian. However, I do not know if Hitler thought he was a Christian and a creationists or not. He may have pretended to gain political support.

My comment about people rewriting history is aimed at those that revise the previouly accepted historical view in order to gain support for a particular viewpoint. S ...[text shortened]... did what he did in order to follow his Christian faith or that he ever had any Christian faith.
I do not know if Hitler thought he was a Christian and a creationists or not.

yes you do -I have just given you the proof.

Hitlers actions speak against him being a Christian.

No, his actions have proved him to have been a murderous Christian.

I have just given you the proof that it is a well-documented historical FACT that he was definitely a Christian without even the slightest doubt.

He may have pretended to gain political support.

what on earth are you talking about? He DID gain political support! Exactly who was the head of the Nazis then? Who was behind WW2? Are you saying he somehow managed to murdered millions without political support!? -how did he do that?

because that was not the the way the history was during my time and I was born in march of 1944 and started school in 1950

History hasn't changed. Recoded history of WW2 was then the way it is now and always said that Hitler was a Christian. But you have just given me strong reason to suspect you may have been brainwashed into believing a false religious account of history from a young age in which case its your education that is to blame.
"that was not the the way the history was" according to some Creationist propaganda but never for the actual historical records and, if you don't believe me, just check the actual historical records yourself! -go on, try it. I challenge you to look this up in any old history book written just after WW2 and see if it says Hitler was a Christian -you will find that the historical accounts have NOT been tampered with and they have ALWAYS said Hitler was a Christian.

and never once received the view that Hitler did what he did in order to follow his Christian faith or that he ever had any Christian faith.

Neither I nor anyone I know is claiming that he did the terrible things he did merely because he was Christian but rather it has always been a historical fact that he was a murderous delusional Christian extremist and he was a creationist and he certainly was not an atheist for he hated atheism -I have just given you proof of all this.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Feb 13

So real christians would not have burned people at the stake for being a non-believer and real christians would not have started the crusades? Real christians would not have murdered those abortion clinic doctors? From your pov, there are not many christians, are there.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Feb 13

So real christians would not have burned people at the stake for being a non-believer and real christians would not have started the crusades? Real christians would not have murdered those abortion clinic doctors? From your pov, there are not many christians, are there.
Jesus said, “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."

(Matthew 7:13-14 NKJV)

h

Moves
25 Feb 13
20 edits

Jesus said, “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are [b]few who find it."

(Matthew 7:13-14 NKJV)[/b]
-and many albeit not all Christians, including creationists like Hitler, ignore any such peace-loving Bible messages -just like you do by your trolling and practiced vindictive hatred against anyone that does not share your delusional religious beliefs.
That shows the massive hypocrisy of Creationists who claim that creationists have some kind of the moral high-ground over non-creationists and deny that history, if history is anything to go by, shows this to be false when, in fact, if anything, history shows that creationists that have the moral low-ground.

You say/imply that the likes of Hitler are not "real" Christians because they don't follow the more peaceful teachings of the Bible -well, that means you are not a "real" Christian. Where in the Bible does it OK vindictive hateful war of words and inciting hatred and lying against anyone who doesn't share your exact literal interpretation of the Bible no matter how extreme it is? -if you really want to follow the more 'peaceful' teachings of the Bible as you implicitly claim, I guess you just must learn to understand that it is wrong to oppose people just because they don't share your beliefs (or disbeliefs).

I don't hate any people because they do not share my beliefs (or I should say disbeliefs in my case) but rather I can hate certain people because of what the do as a result of having crazed beliefs -example; I hate Hitler, not directly for his delusional religious beliefs but because of the bad things he did as a result of his delusional religious beliefs. If he, hypothetically, didn't do anything wrong nor had the potential to do anything wrong as a result of his delusions, I would not care the less about his delusional religious beliefs. I clearly see the same kind of potential danger in many modern-day Creationists. On the other hand, No atrocity has ever been committed by anyone as a result of someone believing in biological evolution (which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the anti-science of social Darwinism which was invented by creationists nor the anti-science Marxism which is a dogmatic quasi-religion) -so, why are you showing vindictive hatred against evolutionists like me?
Exactly what have I done wrong or have the danger of doing wrong as a result of a disbelief in your religion? -give a specific example.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Feb 13

-and many albeit not all Christians, including creationists like Hitler, ignore any such peace-loving Bible messages -just like you do by your trolling and practiced vindictive hatred against anyone that does not share your delusional religious beliefs.
That shows the massive hypocrisy of Creationists who claim that creationists have some kind of the moral hi ...[text shortened]... g wrong as a result of a disbelief in your religion? -give a specific example.
My word are vindictive hatred in your mind, but they are words of warning and a call to awake for those that have eyes to see and ears to hear the words of God.

Do you really think Jesus did not oppose the Pharisees because they did not share His beliefs. Why then did he call them names, like a brood of vipers?

"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?
(Matthew 23:33 NIV)

Jesus said, "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
(Matthew 10:34 NKJV)