Famous Scientists Reject Darwinian Evolution

Famous Scientists Reject Darwinian Evolution

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jun 13

Originally posted by googlefudge
Unlike your supposed god, evolution is a process and not a sentient being.

You might as well ask if gravity is being a jerk for sticking us all down on this planet and making it so hard to get into space.

I would ask you to explain how you get around the problem of evil but your too ignorant and blinded by your idiotic faith to understand the problem.
Now you are being a jerk.

The Instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jun 13

Originally posted by Paul Dirac II
Do you claim that no dinosaurs died until after Adam and Eve disobeyed God?

There also exist fossilized dinosaur eggs. Do believe that all eggs hatched successfully until after human disobedience happened?
I don't think it was very long before Adam and Eve sinned against God. When Adam was 130 years old, he had his third son Seth and the sin against God seems to have been before Cain and Abel were born.

In those days before the flood some men including Adam lived to be over 900 years old. So it is possible that the first dinosaurs lived over 130 years. The fossilized dinosaur eggs could be from the time of Noah's flood or there may have been other sources of water to help in the fossilization process before then.

The Instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
No, God is not being a Jerk. I believe the Holy Bible blames the disobedience of man for disease and death, not God.

Why does evilution make parasites and disease? Is evilution being a Jerk?

The Instructor
Lets look at that statement about the 'disobedience of mankind causing disease and death'.

So again, all the animals on Earth suffer because your god gets ticked off at a few humans. Parasites inhabit birds, mammals,reptiles, fish, plants, insects, even bacteria.

So your super wise loving god so full of grace decides all those animals and plants and even bacteria now deserve also to have parasites because of the alleged failings of some humans.

Is that about the gist of it?

h

Moves
28 Jun 13
6 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
Lets look at that statement about the 'disobedience of mankind causing disease and death'.

So again, all the animals on Earth suffer because your god gets ticked off at a few humans. Parasites inhabit birds, mammals,reptiles, fish, plants, insects, even bacteria.

So your super wise loving god so full of grace decides all those animals and plants and ...[text shortened]... ave parasites because of the alleged failings of some humans.

LOL. Good point.
It certainly doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense to imply that parasites that attack animals are the result of revenge from a reasonable and loving and wise God for mans 'sins'.
I think the RSPCA would have something to say about that!
I think if I deliberately gave a dog rabies and my excuse was "I did it because, my neighbor did something naughty so I, with my infinite love and wisdom, took it out on my dog", I don't think the RSPCA would be too impressed by that.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jun 13

So your super wise loving god so full of grace decides all those animals and plants and ...[text shortened]... ave parasites because of the alleged failings of some humans.

I do not know God's purpose for parasites. However, the following link presents a lecture from a scientist giving the limits to Darwinism.

&feature=endscreen&NR=1

The Instructor

Moves
28 Jun 13

I do not know God's purpose for parasites. However, the following link presents a lecture from a scientist giving the limits to Darwinism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_XN8s-zXx4&feature=endscreen&NR=1

The Instructor
Michael Behe is not a scientist.

He's a Christian apologist and lying scumbag who doesn't know the first thing about evolution.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jun 13

He's a Christian apologist and lying scumbag who doesn't know the first thing about evolution.
Is all you can do is lie about him and call him names? Where is your counter evidence that proves him wrong? None? Just as I thought.

The Instructor

K

Germany

Moves
28 Jun 13

Is all you can do is lie about him and call him names? Where is your counter evidence that proves him wrong? None? Just as I thought.

The Instructor
You can find some here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
28 Jun 13

The guy is a biochemist and presumably a competent one since the university that employs him continues to do so despite issuing a statement that they think his theory of irreducible complexity is wrong.

I don't get the idea of detectable intelligent design though - at least from Christians and any others with omnipotent gods - if you can prove God exists then you've demonstrated God isn't all powerful and so isn't God, and there's a contradiction.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Jun 13

The Instructor
Do you think DNA is real? That is to say, what we as humans have deduced about DNA, leaving out evolution, is DNA a real thing? You know, the spiral shape and all the genes that makes up life.

Moves
28 Jun 13

Originally posted by DeepThought
The guy is a biochemist and presumably a competent one since the university that employs him continues to do so despite issuing a statement that they think his theory of irreducible complexity is wrong.

I don't get the idea of detectable intelligent design though - at least from Christians and any others with omnipotent gods - if you can prove God exi ...[text shortened]... n you've demonstrated God isn't all powerful and so isn't God, and there's a contradiction.
The fact that he does some sciency stuff does not make him a scientist.

He neither believes in, nor exhibits the foundational philosophical and rational/skeptical underpinnings of science.

If he did he could not possibly advocate intelligent design and claim evolution is false.

I have also seen videos of his (courtesy of hinds here) where he claims that nobody has ever created a computer program/model that can replicate the mechanism of evolution... Given that one of my professors at uni had an evolutionary algorithm essentially running as a screen-saver...

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
28 Jun 13

Do you think DNA is real? That is to say, what we as humans have deduced about DNA, leaving out evolution, is DNA a real thing? You know, the spiral shape and all the genes that makes up life.
Of couse, I think DNA is real. I have referred to it before to give evidence of an intelligent Creator, because the DNA is used by God to store His program for each organism He made.

The Instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Jun 13

Of couse, I think DNA is real. I have referred to it before to give evidence of an intelligent Creator, because the DNA is used by God to store His program for each organism He made.

The Instructor
So your god watches over every DNA reaction, every mutation, of every life form on Earth?

h

Moves
29 Jun 13
1 edit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_XN8s-zXx4&feature=endscreen&NR=1

The Instructor
I do not know God's purpose for parasites.

So admit your religion cannot explain parasites. In fact, the behavior of parasites (attacking innocent animals that have nothing to do with human 'sins'😉 contradicts the existence of your god for the reason already explained to you. In contrast, modern science can explain parasites -they have no purpose because they evolved so there is no purpose to explain.

Modern science; 1. your religion; 0.

Have you ever considered coming out of the dark ages?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Jun 13

So your god watches over every DNA reaction, every mutation, of every life form on Earth?
Yes, I believe my God is watching, but He does not normally interfere with any of it.

The Instructor