1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Jul '13 11:46
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I can understand why you don't want to take responsibility.

The Instructor
    What you just said is like me saying 'I have an earache' and you going, 'you know, avocados makes a great sandwich.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jul '13 20:25
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    What you just said is like me saying 'I have an earache' and you going, 'you know, avocados makes a great sandwich.
    No, it is nothing like that at all.

I was responding to your accusation that I was just being naïve in thinking we can do something about how our representatives represent us by contacting them with our concerns.

It is our responsibility not only to vote for our elected representatives, but also to keep them aware of how we want to be represented by telling them of our views on matters that might concern us.

You don't want to take any responsibility.

The Instructor
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '13 17:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No, it is nothing like that at all.

I was responding to your accusation that I was just being naïve in thinking we can do something about how our representatives represent us by contacting them with our concerns.

It is our [b]responsibility
    not only to vote for our elected representatives, but also to keep them aware of how we want to be represente ...[text shortened]... matters that might concern us.

You don't want to take any responsibility.

The Instructor[/b]
    Excuse me, but what do you know about what I do and don't? I already have voiced my concerns to my congressman, woman in this case.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Jul '13 02:39
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Excuse me, but what do you know about what I do and don't? I already have voiced my concerns to my congressman, woman in this case.
    Okay, I apologize. I beg your forgiveness, please.

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree