Famous Scientists Reject Darwinian Evolution

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Jun 13

Famous Scientists Who believe in God

&NR=1&feature=fvwp

The Instructor

h

Moves
26 Jun 13
5 edits

In both cases, those scientists were wrong. And, in the case of those that rejected evolution, proven wrong. Scientists are only human and can sometimes be stupid and/or wrong just like the rest of us. But evidence is still evidence and the proven scientific facts are still the proven scientific facts and are never wrong.
Your point?

P.S. not sure if this even should be in the science forum because this isn't even science news!

PDI

Moves
26 Jun 13

Originally posted by RJHinds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RQ1yYvoqPQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp

The Instructor
What were your thoughts about evolutionary biologist Ernst Haeckel when you got to 6:16 in that video?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Jun 13

Originally posted by humy
In both cases, those scientists were wrong. And, in the case of those that rejected evolution, proven wrong. Scientists are only human and can sometimes be stupid and/or wrong just like the rest of us. But evidence is still evidence and the proven scientific facts are still the proven scientific facts and are never wrong.
Your point?

P.S. not sure if this even should be in the science forum because this isn't even science news!
Yes, scientists can be wrong, even scientist that believe in evilution.

Major Problems with Darwinian Theory

The Instructor

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
26 Jun 13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZTfQh9aZd0

The Instructor
Your second link includes evolutionists.

So you are using people whose opinion
you rubbish to substantiate your opinion!

Priceless!

You idiot!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Paul Dirac II
What were your thoughts about evolutionary biologist Ernst Haeckel when you got to 6:16 in that video?
Ernst Haeckel expressed the thought that God was not to be thought of as an external being against the material world, but as a "Divine Power" or "moving Spirit" within our material world. This made me believe that He also believed in God as the creator of the material world. I really don't know to what lengths he believed in the evolutionary process, but from his statement here it was not to the extent of eliminating the influence of God from His creation as many do today.

The Instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Jun 13

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Your second link includes evolutionists.

So you are using people whose opinion
you rubbish to substantiate your opinion!

Priceless!

You idiot!
Well, the way I see it, if they still have a belief in God as the creator, then they can not believe in evolution to the degree that it becomes evil-lution.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
27 Jun 13

Don't feed trolls.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Jun 13

Originally posted by DeepThought
Don't feed trolls.
Let us pray. Let us pray for the success of atheism.

MB

Moves
27 Jun 13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZTfQh9aZd0

The Instructor
Evolution is a fact. Only Atheists and Agnostics are truly unbiased when it comes to the science of evolution.

If god created everything why did he put parasites and disease here? Was he just being a jerk?

Moves
27 Jun 13

Originally posted by Metal Brain
Evolution is a fact. Only Atheists and Agnostics are truly unbiased when it comes to the science of evolution.

If god created everything why did he put parasites and disease here? Was he just being a jerk?
Good Point

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Jun 13

Originally posted by Metal Brain

No, God is not being a Jerk. I believe the Holy Bible blames the disobedience of man for disease and death, not God.

Why does evilution make parasites and disease? Is evilution being a Jerk?

The Instructor

Moves
27 Jun 13

No, God is not being a Jerk. I believe the Holy Bible blames the disobedience of man for disease and death, not God.

Why does evilution make parasites and disease? Is evilution being a Jerk?

The Instructor
Unlike your supposed god, evolution is a process and not a sentient being.

You might as well ask if gravity is being a jerk for sticking us all down on this planet and making it so hard to get into space.

I would ask you to explain how you get around the problem of evil but your too ignorant and blinded by your idiotic faith to understand the problem.

PDI

Moves
27 Jun 13
1 edit

I believe the Holy Bible blames the disobedience of man for disease and death, not God.
Do you claim that no dinosaurs died until after Adam and Eve disobeyed God?

There also exist fossilized dinosaur eggs. Do believe that all eggs hatched successfully until after human disobedience happened?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
27 Jun 13

... evilution. ...
That you insist calling it that pegs you solidly as someone who is not reasonable and does not make sense. Even if evolution theory is wrong, no reasonable person will learn it from you. I guess you're trolling for cult followers or something.