1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 13:30
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It's the same ole same ole, he sees what he want's to see and to hell with actual analysis and reason.
    The exact same thing could be accurately said of you!
    The stars below the earth line are the same as those above it.
    It's not dust, it's not noise: it's a layer of an image (stars) which was inadvertently left as-is, a mistake.
    Run it through any image manipulator and what it appears to be is immediately confirmed.
    ESA, NASA, any -SA, the results are the same: even when they royally eff up, beguiled idiots who are deathly afraid of facing the truth about the wholesale deceit will jump through the most convoluted hoops possible in order to pretend that what is there... really isn't.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 14:12
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If you knew what it was, then why come in here just to naysay people telling you what it is?

Not enough people in Debates thinking you're a git?

At least maybe you now know why NASA processes their images.

Dust (or maybe micro-meteoroid pits) on the outside of the windows would be my wild guess, since that's really all we have to go on here, not knowing how old this footage is.
    So it looks like my "Who cares?" and "Good riddance!" are a bit too late, then.

The vitriol of Debates is tiresome, pointless and wholly unsatisfying.
    If you're able to refrain from insults and your usual pettiness, you're welcome to be part of the discussion.
    If not, please limit yourself to the trodden trails wherein invective is an essential component.

That being said, ALL space agencies process ALL of their images: you cannot find a single image which hasn't been.
    Apparently someone in those organizations considers the public unable to process the images using its own cognitive ability... for whatever reason.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 14:24
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Can anyone help me out with what caused this software glitch on this recording?
    It starts at 15:11 and goes almost all the way to 16:00, two different scenes, but it's the same result and I can't figure it out!

Thanks in advance.

[youtube]P5_GlAOCHyE[/youtube]
    I think you're right, FreakyKBH, this must be made in a studio.
    I clearly hear music from the clip that definitely shouldn't be heard in space.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 15:08
    The Science forum is not the place to talk about your feelings, Freaky. Take it to Spirituality.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 15:24
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I think you're right, FreakyKBH, this must be made in a studio.
    I clearly hear music from the clip that definitely shouldn't be heard in space.
    Ha!
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 15:25
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    The Science forum is not the place to talk about your feelings, Freaky. Take it to Spirituality.
    Let's stick with the verifiable facts, brother.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 15:342 edits
    One verifiable fact is you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. You clearly are cognitively unable to see the parts moving in the images and the dots not moving and cannot deduce the meaning of that difference. It is YOU making this mole hill into a mountain and we don't even know quite yet your agenda in all this, perhaps ESA (NOT NASA BTW) has goofed in allowing an image of the "TRUE" Earth to have escaped the censors? This one is as bad as your upside down shadow you think proves the sun in UNDER the clouds. Like I said, same ole same ole. You really need to get some brain juice or maybe even a scientific education which of course will never happen since you are so anti-science, as much as you whine otherwise.

The fact you titled this thread a software glitch was a clear signal you had an agenda.

You are NEVER curious for curiosity sake, ANYTHING you post has an agenda and usually a stupid cynical filled one at that. NASA ALWAYS LIES. Your mantra. You probably say that phrase to yourself every night before you go to sleep.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 15:56
    One verifiable fact is you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. You clearly are cognitively unable to see the parts moving in the images and the dots not moving and cannot deduce the meaning of that difference. It is YOU making this mole hill into a mountain and we don't even know quite yet your agenda in all this, perhaps ESA (NOT NASA BTW) has g ...[text shortened]... LIES. Your mantra. You probably say that phrase to yourself every night before you go to sleep.
    A sure sign of a person bereft of facts is their resort to rely on insults to take the place of any actual argument.

That the fields are moving isn't the issue.
    Again: run the video through an image manipulator and what is apparent is immediately confirmed.
  9. Germany
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 16:56
    Sadly the Science forum has been tainted by ludicrous conspiracy theories lately.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 16:59
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Sadly the Science forum has been tainted by ludicrous conspiracy theories lately.
    Very sad.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 17:001 edit
    A sure sign of a person bereft of facts is their resort to rely on insults to take the place of any actual argument.

That the fields are moving isn't the issue.
    Again: run the video through an image manipulator and what is apparent is immediately confirmed.
    Exactly what 'image manipulator' are you talking about? If you can't see the difference between the specks moving and those not, you are in serious cognitive trouble.

Like I said. You clearly didn't understand about the specks not being recognizable star constellations. You have the analytical ability of a 4 year old.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 17:13
    Exactly what 'image manipulator' are you talking about? If you can't see the difference between the specks moving and those not, you are in serious cognitive trouble.

Like I said. You clearly didn't understand about the specks not being recognizable star constellations. You have the analytical ability of a 4 year old.
    Photoshop or the like.

https://m.dpreview.com/articles/6648389507/10-photo-editing-programs-that-arent-photoshop

Take your pic.
    (Get it? Pic...)
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 19:14
    Photoshop or the like.

https://m.dpreview.com/articles/6648389507/10-photo-editing-programs-that-arent-photoshop

Take your pic.
    (Get it? Pic...)
    You need to clear your mind of conspiracy crap and concentrate on analyzing what is visible in that video. But of course that won't happen, everything you do and see is polluted by your conspiracy obsession.

If you can get your brain to shuck that crap and look at the video with an unbiased mind, you will clearly see where for instance Earth is shown with features like lightning and patches of light on the ground moving through the clip but the dots, the white dots are not moving at all meaning the reference of the camera is the same as the reference of the dots. Don't you get it? Take a close look if you can through out your conspiracy obsession, look at it with a fresh mind set you will see what we are talking about.

It's not some conspiracy its an artifact of the camera or dust on a window. Look at 13:37, showing the sunrise. Right there you see what looks like scratches well lit up by the sun.

Also, the camera's are clearly not the same in each clip, some have zero white or dark dots but one image I saw had a couple of out of focus smudges on them. You have to be able to discern stuff like that before you make blanket statements about vast international conspiracy nonsense. If you can't see what I am talking about you have no right or credibility to make charges at all. You can't even discern dots that move against a backdrop of dots that do move, you are in trouble cognitive wise.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 22:02
    You need to clear your mind of conspiracy crap and concentrate on analyzing what is visible in that video. But of course that won't happen, everything you do and see is polluted by your conspiracy obsession.

If you can get your brain to shuck that crap and look at the video with an unbiased mind, you will clearly see where for instance Earth is shown wit ...[text shortened]... scern dots that move against a backdrop of dots that do move, you are in trouble cognitive wise.
    Run it through an image manipulating software program.
    Doing so ends speculation, avoids subjective arguments which are informed by prejudice and other personal bias.

I've not been posting in Debates for a few reasons, one of which is related to posters who are unable to refrain from personal attacks or other forms of insult.
    Anyone who inserts such unnecessary and ultimately harmful comments will be ignored, no matter how insightful or relevant the remainder of their comments may or may not be.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jun '17 22:47
    Run it through an image manipulating software program.
    Doing so ends speculation, avoids subjective arguments which are informed by prejudice and other personal bias.

I've not been posting in Debates for a few reasons, one of which is related to posters who are unable to refrain from personal attacks or other forms of insult.
    Anyone who inserts such u ...[text shortened]... ignored, no matter how insightful or relevant the remainder of their comments may or may not be.
    In other words you have no idea why those dots are in the image. They are not from photoshopping they are dust on a window or noise dots in the image sensor and you have to be blind not to see that. You can't even see the bits that are moving V the bits that are not so you can't be expected to be taken as some kind of video expert.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree