1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    28 Jun '17 00:18
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    In other words you have no idea why those dots are in the image. They are not from photoshopping they are dust on a window or noise dots in the image sensor and you have to be blind not to see that. You can't even see the bits that are moving V the bits that are not so you can't be expected to be taken as some kind of video expert.
    Once you have run them through an image manipulating software program, your opinion will have some weight.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jun '17 10:141 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Once you have run them through an image manipulating software program, your opinion will have some weight.
    Jebesus, you don't have to do any manipulation, just run it through your own brain. But you are so besotted with the conspiracy obsession you can't see reality any more. I feel sorry for you. Did you even look at the 13:37 area after sunrise? Did you see the crap on the window? Are you so blind you can't even see THAT?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree