Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    21 Apr '11 15:25
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Mai. Khun pasa Thai mai na?

Pom kid khun ting tong, baa, mao!

ae hea, ae sut! 😏
    Am I supposed to be impressed at your rudimentary knowledge of the language of the country you live in?
  3. Wat?
    Moves
    21 Apr '11 15:56
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Am I supposed to be impressed at your rudimentary knowledge of the language of the country you live in?
    Rudimentary?

You, above all people, know that this site does not accept the Thai alphabet as usage. To know both Thai alphabet, and how to use it with the English alphabet is far from rudimentary. Indeed, it is at the forefront of communication with the West.

What's your problem?

If you want me to make a full posed post in Thai, please ask - it shall be written in full, accurately, so that you may use what ever translator you can find to attempt to translate it.... the only way you will be able to do that is to use a Thai person and not a computer.

In fact, prove to me you can:

ผมคิดว่าคุณไม่สามารถทำได้ ผมคิดว่าคุณไม่ดี ไม่ต้องมารบกวน ผมคิดว่าคุณเป็นคนโง่ ที่แปลเป็นภาษาไทย แต่ผมคิดว่าคุณทำไม่ได้ โตซะที

-m.
  4. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    21 Apr '11 16:32
    Rudimentary?

You, above all people, know that this site does not accept the Thai alphabet as usage. To know both Thai alphabet, and how to use it with the English alphabet is far from rudimentary. Indeed, it is at the forefront of communication with the West.

What's your problem?

If you want me to make a full posed post in Thai, please ask - it shal ...[text shortened]... 35;ไม่ได้ โตซะที

-m.
    Like I said, am I supposed to be impressed at your rudimentary knowledge of the language of the country you live in?

Besides, no matter what language you use to say it, it will be nonsense. That was the point of my original question about English, which evidently you didn't get.
  5. Wat?
    Moves
    23 Apr '11 12:391 edit
    Like I said, am I supposed to be impressed at your rudimentary knowledge of the language of the country you live in?

Besides, no matter what language you use to say it, it will be nonsense. That was the point of my original question about English, which evidently you didn't get.
    I didn't pre-suppose anything.

Did I ask you to be impressed? Your own agenda is however you conceive of it. If you are impressed, so be it. If you are not impressed, so be it. I never asked. Stop trying to be a smart alec. It doesn't wash with me anymore! 😛

As for rudimentary, how do you judge so, when you KNOW NOTHING about it?

As for your quite pathetic comment of whatever language is used to speak Thai it will be nonsense - what planet were you on when you posted that passe remark?

-m.

Edit: Oh! And I'm not stupid enough not to realise you were implying whatever I write is nonsense, I just rise above you - that's easy! 😉
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    24 Apr '11 03:56
    I didn't pre-suppose anything.

Did I ask you to be impressed? Your own agenda is however you conceive of it. If you are impressed, so be it. If you are not impressed, so be it. I never asked. Stop trying to be a smart alec. It doesn't wash with me anymore! 😛

As for rudimentary, how do you judge so, when you KNOW NOTHING about it?

As for your quite ...[text shortened]... lise you were implying whatever I write is nonsense, I just rise above you - that's easy! 😉
    You're trying too hard.
  7. Wat?
    Moves
    24 Apr '11 07:26
    You're trying too hard.
    Thread wrecker! 😠

😉

-m.
  8. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    25 Apr '11 21:311 edit
    Alexander's number and Graham's number cannot count upto my number, as my number is immeasurable.

Mathematician's can't even draw up a principle, first principle, for measuring human emotion or attitude.

My number, 'L', is for love.

I suggest there is no principle number or theory for attempting to measure this reality, and therefore claim 'L' = Mik

I win. 😀😀

Mike's Number (L) IS THE BIGGEST NUMBER IN THE WORLD. 😏

-m. 😉
    Love is non-existent. It is just a concept created to trick you into either searching for it your whole life or thinking you found it . Both possiblities cause you to sacrifice your well being in the pursuit of a farce.
  9. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    25 Apr '11 21:38
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Love is non-existent. It is just a concept created to trick you into either searching for it your whole life or thinking you found it . Both possiblities cause you to sacrifice your well being in the pursuit of a farce.
    Just been dumped?
  10. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    25 Apr '11 21:401 edit
    the emotion of love?

-m.
    Once again love is non-existent, but if it did exist it would not be classified as an emotion. Its just a big farce.
  11. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    25 Apr '11 21:48
    Just been dumped?
    No. Love tends to be defined as an intense desire or need. That sounds like an unhealthy addiction to me.
  12. Wat?
    Moves
    26 Apr '11 11:54
    No. Love tends to be defined as an intense desire or need. That sounds like an unhealthy addiction to me.
    Of course there is the reciprocal to that!

Maybe one can love oneself so much, that there is no addiction for the need for it, and the addiction, as you term it, is not necessary.

I believe that would take you into negative constants, or final figure, in the L theoretical equation. Your life insurance must cost a bomb! 😉
  13. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    26 Apr '11 12:01
    What's unhealthy about it?
  14. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    26 Apr '11 12:02
    Once again love is non-existent, but if it did exist it would not be classified as an emotion. Its just a big farce.
    LOL, just trolling I see.
  15. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Apr '11 14:52
    So, never even been in a position to get dumped, then.

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree