is God logical

Standard memberRemoved
Science 29 Jul '17 12:22
  1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 22:49
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    Says one who thinks our globe is flat. Meaning zero credibility.
    We're not to get into that debate here, but your characterization is flat out wrong.
    What I have said is that the evidence assumed to be in support of a globe earth is woefully inadequate, internally contradictory and inconsistent, and in other ways complete and outright falsity.

That likely means the world is flat, but that hasn't been established, either.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 05:00
    God is as logical or as illogical as the house-elf that lives in my cupboard.
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 05:10
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    God is as logical or as illogical as the house-elf that lives in my cupboard.
    the house-elf that lives in my cupboard

So how's that working out for you?
  4. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 05:1310 edits
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    the evidence assumed to be in support of a globe earth is woefully inadequate, internally contradictory and inconsistent, .
    Very clearly false; Give any example of this said 'inconsistency'... your failure to do so confirms what we already know; you just spout loads of crap as usual because you, the flat-earther, just like your resent supporters here trolling the science forum verbally moronically attempting to bully us science experts with their moronic straw man rhetoric and religious & anti-science agendas, have crap-for-brains. Sorry moron; the Earth is round, not flat! And ~99.9% of us know it and know from your flat-earther posts that you are a moron.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 05:31
    We're not to get into that debate here, but your characterization is flat out wrong.
    What I have said is that the evidence assumed to be in support of a globe earth is woefully inadequate, internally contradictory and inconsistent, and in other ways complete and outright falsity.

That likely means the world is flat, but that hasn't been established, either.
    Your credibility is flat out zero. And I motivated this.
    Do you want to discuss the weird ideas of yours? Here? Now?
    I don't. Because it is as stupid as not landing of the moon.
    Which I neither want to discuss with you.
    Zero credibility, remember.
  6. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 07:31
    Originally posted by @humy
    ..just like your resent supporters here trolling ....
    spelling error; that should have been;
    "..just like your recent supporters here trolling ...."
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 09:08
    Originally posted by @lemon-lime
    [b]the house-elf that lives in my cupboard

So how's that working out for you?[/b]
    fine thanks
    I don't believe he exists
    and he has not shown anything to disprove my belief
  8. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 11:27
    God does not play dice..
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 14:14
    Originally posted by @humy
    Very clearly false; Give any example of this said 'inconsistency'... your failure to do so confirms what we already know; you just spout loads of crap as usual because you, the flat-earther, just like your resent supporters here trolling the science forum verbally moronically attempting to bully us science experts with their moronic straw man rhetoric and reli ...[text shortened]... , not flat! And ~99.9% of us know it and know from your flat-earther posts that you are a moron.
    Very clearly false; Give any example of this said 'inconsistency'... your failure to do so confirms what we already know; you just spout loads of crap as usual because you, the flat-earther, just like your resent supporters here trolling the science forum verbally moronically attempting to bully us science experts with their moronic straw man rhetoric and religious & anti-science agendas, have crap-for-brains.
    A 60+ poorly worded run-on sentence is your response?
    I’ll break it down to help make some sense of it.

I clearly said that I am not going to debate you on the topic--- for several reasons--- and yet you lead with asking me to debate you on it?
    Surely you can appreciate the disconnect that represents?

You persist with your use of a first person personal pronoun which makes it appear as though you are afraid or at least unable to speak on your own terms with your own thoughts.
    There is nothing intimidating about public speaking so I’m at a loss as to your motivation in continuing positioning yourself as the group leader--- especially since your position has been the easiest to refute.
    Weird.

And finally, the cherry.
    Your self-assessment of expertise in an area which you cannot accurately describe let alone adhere to the parameters and standards therein prompts a little giggle from me.
    So that’s at least something positive from this whole adventure, right?

Sorry moron; the Earth is round, not flat! And ~99.9% of us know it and know from your flat-earther posts that you are a moron.
    Perhaps you missed the notice, but I’m not going to debate you on the topic.
    You are not prepared and are otherwise ill-equipped to understand the salient points, so what would the benefit be for either of us?
    If you’re at all interested in pursuing the topic, I suggest either doing it on your own or reading one of the many posts in Debates related to the information.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 14:17
    Your credibility is flat out zero. And I motivated this.
    Do you want to discuss the weird ideas of yours? Here? Now?
    I don't. Because it is as stupid as not landing of the moon.
    Which I neither want to discuss with you.
    Zero credibility, remember.
    Your assessment of my credibility couldn't be less relevant.
    If you're not going to read the words of my posts, there's really no sense in responding to them, since you're simply responding to something that's in your head instead.
    Use of insults reveal your lack of argument otherwise, expose the weakness of your position and convictions.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 14:22
    Your assessment of my credibility couldn't be less relevant.
    If you're not going to read the words of my posts, there's really no sense in responding to them, since you're simply responding to something that's in your head instead.
    Use of insults reveal your lack of argument otherwise, expose the weakness of your position and convictions.
    You ask, I answer. If you don't ask, then I don't answer.
    When I address rational arguments for you flat-earth fantasies, you dismiss altogether, like any fundamentalist.
    So I've came into the conclusion, you don't want to discuss them, you just want to preach them, right?

And you are dead wrong. And you know that.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 15:10
    You ask, I answer. If you don't ask, then I don't answer.
    When I address rational arguments for you flat-earth fantasies, you dismiss altogether, like any fundamentalist.
    So I've came into the conclusion, you don't want to discuss them, you just want to preach them, right?

And you are dead wrong. And you know that.
    Read this carefully, as you have missed the point entirely despite the multiple times it's been said:
    I am not going to discuss the shape of the earth with you.
    I have not asked for your uninformed opinion on the topic, nor will I since I already know what you think about it.
    I simply don't care, one way or another.

Move on to other topics, or not.
    Choice is yours, but my decision is to leave the topic for others to discuss.
    I will continue to post tangential topics from time to time, but otherwise, it's a dead horse.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 16:34
    Read this carefully, as you have missed the point entirely despite the multiple times it's been said:
    I have not asked for your uninformed opinion on the topic, nor will I since I already know what you think about it.

Move on to other topics, or not. ...[text shortened]...
    I will continue to post tangential topics from time to time, but otherwise, it's a dead horse.
    The freak does not want to disturb his religion. That is the bottom line and no amount of reasoning will shake him out of his programming. That is the bottom line. he will forever be in that rut AND be a traitor to the USA in his moon landing denier stance.
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 16:371 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    fine thanks
    I don't believe he exists
    and he has not shown anything to disprove my belief
    Just out of curiosity...

How would one go about proving (or disproving) the belief of a disbelief?
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 17:38

Move on to other topics, or not. ...[text shortened]...
    You believe that Earth is flat? Then that's your religion. Bring it to Spiritual Forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree