1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Nov '21 18:512 edits
    @Liljo
    Do you know who wrote that bit? Another of my favorites from this artist:

"I was a free man in Paris, I felt unfettered and alive, Nobody calling me up for favors, nobody's future to decide, while I stoke the starmaker machinery behind the popular song''

So who did those songs?
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '21 20:41
    @ogb said
    https://www.octopus.org.nz/content/dna-proves-octopuses-are-aliens
    Octopi DNA is not from earth
    It annoys me when articles like this discuss the science without providing a reference to the original work.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Nov '21 03:52
    @wildgrass
    Considering there never has been an alien DNA or equivalent found ANYWHERE on Earth, the whole thing is bogus since to show alien genes or whatever you NEED aliens.

Since there are ZERO aliens on Earth it is total BS to even SUGGEST octopi's are alien. What a crock of shyte.
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    14 Nov '21 10:09
    @sonhouse said
    @Liljo
    Do you know who wrote that bit? Another of my favorites from this artist:

"I was a free man in Paris, I felt unfettered and alive, Nobody calling me up for favors, nobody's future to decide, while I stoke the starmaker machinery behind the popular song''

So who did those songs?
    We are stardust etc is from the song Woodstock ,written by Joni Mitchell.
    Don't know the other lyric
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Nov '21 14:40
    @venda
    My favorite Joni record. Liked the first ones also. Ladies of the Canyon and such.
  6. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    15 Nov '21 14:18
    @sonhouse said
    @wildgrass
    Considering there never has been an alien DNA or equivalent found ANYWHERE on Earth, the whole thing is bogus since to show alien genes or whatever you NEED aliens.

Since there are ZERO aliens on Earth it is total BS to even SUGGEST octopi's are alien. What a crock of shyte.
    this whole matter was discussed on of "Ancient Aliens", of which I have watched EVERY episode !!
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Nov '21 16:30
    @ogb
    Oh right, SUCH a reliable source. I guess then you look at those shows and when the folks on the show jump two feet in the air when a squeak happens because to them it is ALIENS or DEAD PEOPLE.

Just like the bigfoot contingent.

Lots of shows where they like set up on some mountain in Tibet or whatever and think they are actually doing something and they can only be there for a couple of days.

Yeah, like a real search.

Then they find something like a hunk of fur on a tree and they get all excited and rush it to do a DNA analysis only to find out EVERY TIME, it is a BADGER or BEAR or whatnot.

ALL those shows are pathetic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree