1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Mar '14 07:49
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Don't bring up religion on the Science Forum.
    This is how delusional RJHind is. He shows it himself. He redefines the very word "Science" to fit his agenda, think that he talks about Science when he is in fact is talking about evilution, the creational theory where people rides on dinosaurs, the moon is chilled with water, and the global flooding which is seen nowhere, the animals shift specie from one generation to the next, the light from distant stars is created in mid-space, and so on and so on.

He, the moron, ask us not to bring up religion in the Science forum, when he does it himself constantly. If he think he is a christian, then I never want to be christian, in fact, I am happy that I'm not a christian.
  2. Wat?
    Moves
    06 Mar '14 07:041 edit
    I just responded in an attempt to correct your understanding.
    And who are you to make judgement?

-m. !

Edit: For he knows not what he does. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  3. Standard memberwoodypusher
    misanthrope
    seclusion
    Moves
    11 Mar '14 20:441 edit
    Scientists Find Hidden DNA Code

Scientists have discovered a second code hiding within DNA. Since the genetic code was deciphered in the 1960s, scientists have assumed that it was used exclusively to write information about proteins. UW scientists were stunned to discover that genomes use the genetic code to write two separate languages. One describes ho ...[text shortened]...

http://www.washington.edu/news/2013/12/12/scientists-discover-double-meaning-in-genetic-code/
    Maybe one day they will find the stupidity gene and will be able to help self-professed 'morons' like you.

Is it hereditary, RJ?
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Mar '14 00:40
    Scientists Find Hidden DNA Code

Scientists have discovered a second code hiding within DNA.
    Well everything is "hidden" until it's discovered isn't it?

You could argue that the whole of scientific enquiry is the pursuit of
    god's hidden code.

Of course it is easier to cut-out the (superfluous) middle-man and just
    state that the whole of scientific enquiry is the pursuit of Nature's codes.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Mar '14 21:25
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    This is how delusional RJHind is. He shows it himself. He redefines the very word "Science" to fit his agenda, think that he talks about Science when he is in fact is talking about evilution, the creational theory where people rides on dinosaurs, the moon is chilled with water, and the global flooding which is seen nowhere, the animals shift specie from o ...[text shortened]... is a christian, then I never want to be christian, in fact, I am happy that I'm not a christian.
    If you wish to continue to believe that science fiction is true science then that is your choice to remain ignorant.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 05:39
    If you wish to continue to believe that science fiction is true science then that is your choice to remain ignorant.
    When you know anything about science, then it would be nice to discuss things with you. But that will never happen.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 08:11
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Well everything is "hidden" until it's discovered isn't it?

You could argue that the whole of scientific enquiry is the pursuit of
    god's hidden code.

Of course it is easier to cut-out the (superfluous) middle-man and just
    state that the whole of scientific enquiry is the pursuit of Nature's codes.
    It was the German scientist Johannes Kepler who described science as thinking God's thoughts after him.

The scientist Albert Einstein said, "Everyone who is seriously interested in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a Spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe, a Spirit vastly superior to man."
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 08:13
    It was the German scientist Johannes Kepler who described science as thinking God's thoughts after him.

The scientist Albert Einstein said, "Everyone who is seriously interested in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a Spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe, a Spirit vastly superior to man."
    Einstein also believed that there was nothing divine with Jesus Christ. Do you agree on this too? He was after all very intelligent, and you use him as your authority.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 13:30
    Einstein also believed that there was nothing divine with Jesus Christ. Do you agree on this too? He was after all very intelligent, and you use him as your authority.
    WELL! Now Einstein is an idiot๐Ÿ™‚
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 14:01
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    WELL! Now Einstein is an idiot๐Ÿ™‚
    I don't think that Einstein didn't agree with RJHinds, not even the slightest.
    If I trusted one of them, you know who I would chose.

Think of Einstein would think that once there were people riding a dinosaur. Just think that thought. ๐Ÿ˜€
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 19:16
    I quoted these two scientists because this is the Science Forum, not because I believe they are authorities on everything outside of science.
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 19:26
    I quoted these two scientists because this is the Science Forum, not because I believe they are authorities on everything outside of science.
    Is this your usual habit, quoting people you don't accept as authorities? Like the selfproclaimed professor Behe, and all the others you tend to idolize?
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 20:59
    Is this your usual habit, quoting people you don't accept as authorities? Like the selfproclaimed professor Behe, and all the others you tend to idolize?
    As I said, I quoted famous scientists because this is the Science Forum and people who are interested in discussing science visit this forum. It is my usual habit to quote those with much knowledge in their field of study that are also in agreement with my own worldview.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '14 21:38
    As I said, I quoted famous scientists because this is the Science Forum and people who are interested in discussing science visit this forum. It is my usual habit to quote those with much knowledge in their field of study that are also in agreement with my own worldview.
    Even Charles Darwin is a famous scientist. Perhaps you will quote him as well...?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Mar '14 00:01
    Even Charles Darwin is a famous scientist. Perhaps you will quote him as well...?
    “Why, if species have descended from other species by insensibly fine gradations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitional forms?”

Charles Darwin

“To suppose that the eye, with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I freely confess, absurd in the highest possible degree.”

Charles Darwin

"There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed by the Creator into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone circling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being evolved.”

Charles Darwin

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree