1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Mar '14 23:28
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It doesn't matter what we say, you are obtuse, won't listen to anything outside your dogma.

Floods have effects that go way beyond sedimentation but you knew that so there is no use even talking about it.
    Not if your only purpose is to convince me to believe a lie about evolution.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '14 00:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Not if your only purpose is to convince me to believe a lie about evolution.
    Nice deflection but I was talking about the alleged flood. You know, where your stupid god couldn't figure out it could off those nasty humans with a swish of its magic wand but instead offs trillions of beings to get a few humans.

You probably heard that tale.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Mar '14 02:54
    Nice deflection but I was talking about the alleged flood. You know, where your stupid god couldn't figure out it could off those nasty humans with a swish of its magic wand but instead offs trillions of beings to get a few humans.

You probably heard that tale.
    How did the information get into the DNA language code?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '14 07:24
    How did the information get into the DNA language code?
    You tell us, and as we are in the Science Forum, use science and not supernatural mumbo jumbo.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Mar '14 10:261 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    You tell us, and as we are in the Science Forum, use science and not supernatural mumbo jumbo.
    Good luck with that one, since he already 'knows'.
  6. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    28 Mar '14 10:399 edits
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I couldn't resist unwisely having a quick peek at what he said:

"How did the information get into the DNA language code?".

What a stupid question! The physical sequence of DNA bases along with exactly however the cell happens to physically respond to the sequence of DNA bases IS the "information"! The "information" in this case is purely physical and not some mysterious abstract non-physical separate entity separated from the physical DNA and the physical cellular responce and separate from the rest of the physical world! It's a bit like asking:

"How did the information get into the snowflake's language code for its geometry?"

-a stupid question for an analogous reason; the "information" IS merely its physical geometry and nothing more (and "goddidit" being a non-answer of course ) . Of course, just like with the DAN code, you can call any object as having a "language code" (such as the geometry of a snowflake ) using a none standard meaning of the word "language" that doesn't imply intelligent meaning deliberately put in the physical object itself, providing you can still describe it abstractly with abstract information such as mathematical or logical equations. But that obviously doesn't imply the thing itself uses a true "language" because things like mere physical shapes of anything can also be abstractly described but, obviously, it is you/us that has this language, NOT the physical object itself!
    But he is just too stupid to see that.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Mar '14 15:063 edits
    Originally posted by humy
    I couldn't resist unwisely having a quick peek at what he said:

"How did the information get into the DNA language code?".

What a stupid question! The physical sequence of DNA bases along with exactly however the cell happens to physically respond to the sequence of DNA bases IS the "information"! The "information" in this case is purely [ ...[text shortened]... that has this language, NOT the physical object itself!
    But he is just too stupid to see that.
    You want to talk about a stupid question. Jerry Coyne, the writer of "Why You Should Believe In Evolution" asked a very stupid question to some creationists in his feeble attempt to discredit the Noah's Ark story. He asked, "How did Noah get whales on the Ark?" Now that is what I call a stupid question.

In your case. you apparently don't know about all the information in the DNA. Your explanation shows you lack of knowledge of the subject.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '14 13:01
    You want to talk about a stupid question. Jerry Coyne, the writer of "Why You Should Believe In Evolution" asked a very stupid question to some creationists in his feeble attempt to discredit the Noah's Ark story. He asked, "How did Noah get whales on the Ark?" Now that is what I call a stupid question.

In your case. you apparently don't know about all the information in the DNA. Your explanation shows you lack of knowledge of the subject.
    A much more telling question about the Noah myth is why would a god kill trillions of land animals in its really STUPID effort to kill a few thousand humans?

Are we supposed to believe humans are so high on the totem pole a couple thousand humans are worth a trillion animals?

What a case of mind rot that anyone would believe such BS.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Mar '14 19:46
    A much more telling question about the Noah myth is why would a god kill trillions of land animals in its really STUPID effort to kill a few thousand humans?

Are we supposed to believe humans are so high on the totem pole a couple thousand humans are worth a trillion animals?

What a case of mind rot that anyone would believe such BS.
    An extremely intelligent being that is billions of times more intelligent than our scientists of today, surely knows better how to accomplish His plan for the world than any of them and especially better than you or me. So I think you should be a little more humble in your criticism.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '14 20:33
    An extremely intelligent being that is billions of times more intelligent than our scientists of today, surely knows better how to accomplish His plan for the world than any of them and especially better than you or me. So I think you should be a little more humble in your criticism.
    CRITICISM. Right. I am criticizing a god. Right. You mean the man made piece of shyte you call a god?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Mar '14 22:16
    CRITICISM. Right. I am criticizing a god. Right. You mean the man made piece of shyte you call a god?
    That's not nice.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '14 22:18
    That's not nice.
    It was not meant to be.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 00:291 edit
    It was not meant to be.
    Johann Kepler, one of the world's greatest scientists, stated that he was thinking God's thoughts after Him. You are just trying to distract from the fact that scientists keep discovering that the Creators thoughts are much greater than man's everytime they learn new things, like the incredible complexity of the living cell and the programming language coding information stored in DNA. Scientists can only understand a small portion of how these work and are nowhere near reproducing these by the scientific method.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 00:522 edits
    Johann Kepler, one of the world's greatest scientists, stated that he was thinking God's thoughts after Him. You are just trying to distract from the fact that scientists keep discovering that the Creators thoughts are much greater than man's everytime they learn new things, like the incredible complexity of the living cell and the programming language codin ...[text shortened]... small portion of how these work and are nowhere near reproducing these by the scientific method.
    Well, I bet you are cringing every time a new development in evolution or genetics or life origins or age of the universe is announced. THAT scientific method for you is bogus, even though it is EXACTLY the same method that works for everything from Penicillin to beer to astronomy to computers to mathematics to atmospheric sciences, You cannot BEAR to think the same methods can produce results that refute your stupid bible tales. It is outside your merciless brainwashing so you cannot EVER accept anything like the real sciences of Earth ages, DNA, evolution and so forth.

Too bad for you, being left behind in the dust like you are, an anachronism better left in the tenth century.

I feel pity and sorry for your wasted brain that can do nothing but your vain attempt to weaponize pseudo science for your wicked ends of forcing creationism to be foisted on poor impressionable young minds who don't need such BS to be taught as if it were real. It is not real. It is BS pure and simple and there is NOTHING you can do about that except continue to bleat out your pathetic protests.

You are the Tenth Century Man.

From now on, I will refer to you as TCM.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree