1. Germany
    Moves
    09 May '18 17:06
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    https://www.rt.com/op-ed/424298-false-flag-syria-attack/
    If you're going to spread Kremlin propaganda, are you at least getting paid for it?
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 May '18 18:59
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    If you're going to spread Kremlin propaganda, are you at least getting paid for it?
    Are you disputing those RT listed as false flag attacks are actual false flag attacks?
    If so, prove it!
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 May '18 19:03
    Are you disputing those RT listed as false flag attacks are actual false flag attacks?
    If so, prove it!
    My question what prompted your hard on against the US? You get dishonorably discharged? Rejected because of flat feet? What?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 May '18 12:14
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    My question what prompted your hard on against the US? You get dishonorably discharged? Rejected because of flat feet? What?
    Nope. Never been in the military.

Why so patriotic? Our country overthrew Iran's first and last democratically elected leader and replaced him with a brutal dictator, the Shah. Our country did the same in Chili installing another puppet dictator, Pinochet.

What is it going to take to convince you our country is being run by an ultra-organized crime syndicate? That is what an empire is, right?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 May '18 18:57
    Nope. Never been in the military.

Why so patriotic? Our country overthrew Iran's first and last democratically elected leader and replaced him with a brutal dictator, the Shah. Our country did the same in Chili installing another puppet dictator, Pinochet.

What is it going to take to convince you our country is being run by an ultra-organized crime syndicate? That is what an empire is, right?
    You don't have to convince me of that when POTUS is a sociopathic narcissistic assswipe with zero scruples and never reads. What a great man to lead the US. Like Pence just saying today, 'hey, any supreme court justices wanting to retire, do it quick, before the november elections'. Gee, I wonder why he would say that?.......
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    10 May '18 20:23
    You don't have to convince me of that when POTUS is a sociopathic narcissistic assswipe with zero scruples and never reads. What a great man to lead the US. Like Pence just saying today, 'hey, any supreme court justices wanting to retire, do it quick, before the november elections'. Gee, I wonder why he would say that?.......
    I'm not just talking about Trump. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Poppy Bush and Reagan are all asswipes too. They all work for the same imperialists.
    I don't think you can handle the idea that democrat presidents are corrupt minions as well. You seem too partisan to accept that reality. Partisan division is how they divide and conquer the people. It gets people to accept the lesser of two evils and that is how you were conquered.
    Here is a good test to find out if I am right. Will you condemn Obama for invading Libya?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 May '18 19:38
    I'm not just talking about Trump. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Poppy Bush and Reagan are all asswipes too. They all work for the same imperialists.
    I don't think you can handle the idea that democrat presidents are corrupt minions as well. You seem too partisan to accept that reality. Partisan division is how they divide and conquer the people. It gets peopl ...[text shortened]... ered.
    Here is a good test to find out if I am right. Will you condemn Obama for invading Libya?
    Libya, not our finest hour for sure. Will you condemn Bush Jr for invading Iraq? His pappy knew to leave well enough alone after he kicked Saddam out of Kuwait he did not follow him.

But of course Junior had no such scruples, since Chaney was the real president, Junior was just a puppet and Chaney saw a way for his buddies to make billions for their and his golden parachutes, the hell with what the future would hold.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 May '18 23:141 edit
    Libya, not our finest hour for sure. Will you condemn Bush Jr for invading Iraq? His pappy knew to leave well enough alone after he kicked Saddam out of Kuwait he did not follow him.

But of course Junior had no such scruples, since Chaney was the real president, Junior was just a puppet and Chaney saw a way for his buddies to make billions for their and his golden parachutes, the hell with what the future would hold.
    Of course I will condemn GW Bush for invading Iraq. I also condemn GHW Bush (poppy bush) for military action against Iraq in the first gulf war.

https://www.nytimes.com/1990/09/03/world/confrontation-in-the-gulf-the-oilfield-lying-below-the-iraq-kuwait-dispute.html

https://billmoyers.com/2014/06/27/the-first-iraq-war-was-also-sold-to-the-public-based-on-a-pack-of-lies/

Kuwait was slant drilling under Iraqi land and was undermining OPEC commitment. Saddam had good reasons for his gripe with Kuwait. These facts were mostly omitted from the corporate news media.
    Did you think Kuwait was some innocent victim? Not even close!

I also condemn Bill Clinton for trying to get support for invading Iraq using the same reasons GW Bush later would.

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9802/18/town.meeting.folo/

I also condemn Bill Clinton for taking sides in a civil war in Serbia to allow Muslim Albanians to steal Kosovo from Serbia. Just imagine if Mexicans tried to steal Arizona. Would that sit well with you? Milosevic was no worse than Abe Lincoln. Both nationalists.

You have not condemned Obama for invading Libya. Will you do that or will you keep avoiding an answer?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 May '18 18:452 edits
    Of course I will condemn GW Bush for invading Iraq. I also condemn GHW Bush (poppy bush) for military action against Iraq in the first gulf war.

https://www.nytimes.com/1990/09/03/world/confrontation-in-the-gulf-the-oilfield-lying-below-the-iraq-kuwait-dispute.html

https://billmoyers.com/2014/06/27/the-first-iraq-war-was-also-sold-to-the-public-ba ...[text shortened]... ve not condemned Obama for invading Libya. Will you do that or will you keep avoiding an answer?
    Obama clearly should have left Libya alone. Especially viewing the results. It is not a pleasant place to live, the place we call Earth.

As a former Apollo technician I take it as treason when assswipes try to deny we went to the moon. Traitors like Freaky and his buddies. THAT burns my ass.

It's funny the only country in the world ATT with people denying we went to the moon are Americans themselves. Now a quarter of all Americans and similar #'s of Brits and Russians believe this BS.

We Never Went to the Moon: America's Thirty Billion Dollar Swindle, was self-published in 1976 by Bill Kaysing

A man with ZERO experience in rocketry, having only a BA in English hired by Rocketdyne to be a technical writer, he was the first of the traitors, self publishing in 1976.

It is disgusting to me, a personal affront these assswipes continue to deny the greatest engineering feat in human history that actually happened.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 May '18 21:34
    Obama clearly should have left Libya alone. Especially viewing the results. It is not a pleasant place to live, the place we call Earth.

As a former Apollo technician I take it as treason when assswipes try to deny we went to the moon. Traitors like Freaky and his buddies. THAT burns my ass.

It's funny the only country in the world ATT with people de ...[text shortened]... ssswipes continue to deny the greatest engineering feat in human history that actually happened.
    You have not condemned Obama for invading Libya. Will you do that or will you keep avoiding an answer?
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 May '18 02:31
    In other words, you also don't think we landed people on the moon. Got it.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '18 03:04

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 May '18 03:21
    In other words, you also don't think we landed people on the moon. Got it.
    Don't be an annoying ass. You are trying to change the subject.

You can't bring yourself to condemn Obama for invading Libya because you are a very partisan creature. He isn't even a real democrat. Obamacare was created based on the republican health care plan. He continued the Bush tax cuts. Most of his policies were republican policies. Obama is a DINO.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/15/health/policy/health-care-mandate-was-first-backed-by-conservatives.html
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 May '18 12:53
    Don't be an annoying ass. You are trying to change the subject.

You can't bring yourself to condemn Obama for invading Libya because you are a very partisan creature. He isn't even a real democrat. Obamacare was created based on the republican health care plan. He continued the Bush tax cuts. Most of his policies were republican policies. Obama is a ...[text shortened]... .nytimes.com/2012/02/15/health/policy/health-care-mandate-was-first-backed-by-conservatives.html
    Why are you ignoring the fact we have a narcissistic sociopath who never reads and now shown he didn't even know the difference between HIV and HPV, and never reads.

How in the HELL can you condemn Obama and overlook the real fact we have such a person now as POTUS?

It sounds to me like you are just another racist and that is the bottom line of your hatred of Obama.

It matters little the present POTUS has zero morals and did you not notice his own wife slapping his hand away when he reached for her getting off that plane?

Doesn't that tell you SOMETHING?

How many POTUS refused even to divulge their tax returns?

How many POTUS have had clear dealings with the Russians or at least his sons and those around him?

Haven't you noticed he is getting major pushback from his own party?

Haven't you noticed he has gotten almost NOTHING through congress since taking office? And that is from objections to his own party, you can't blame Democrats for that one.
    He puts Pruitt in charge of the EPA whose stated goal is to kill the EPA, in place since 1970. The EPA for krist sake. That is the only government agency stopping the amoral companies dumping fuel into rivers or poisons there which you have to acknowledge had been going on for DECADES before the EPA came into existence.

The EPA is the only agency stopping those kind of excesses by ruthless companies.

POTUS now wants to open up the coal industry, since he figures human affecting climate is bogus but now the latest report is 400 continuous months of above average temperatures.

He pulls out of the Iran deal, going against the entire rest of the world.

He says he can grab pussy anytime he wants.

Just what kind of evidence do you require to show this POTUS as an immoral sociopath, or does all the above just not matter anymore since you figure he HAS to be better than Hillary.
    He puts in as education secretary a woman who vows to kill the public school system and go to charter schools, a move that would deny education to LITERALLY millions of poor kids. That ok with you?

Have you not notice we are up over 60 now the number of people he has fired in his own cabinet and other offices? That tells you nothing?

What the HELL does he have to do to get him on your shyte list?
    Shyte on the Oval Office desk?

Punch out his secretary of defense in front of cameras?

What would it take for you to add all this absolute CRAP up and decide he has to go?
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    22 May '18 22:04
    Why are you ignoring the fact we have a narcissistic sociopath who never reads and now shown he didn't even know the difference between HIV and HPV, and never reads.

How in the HELL can you condemn Obama and overlook the real fact we have such a person now as POTUS?

It sounds to me like you are just another racist and that is the bottom line of your ...[text shortened]... cameras?

What would it take for you to add all this absolute CRAP up and decide he has to go?
    Just remember, folks:
    Ship splatters.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree