1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 05:35
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I agree it's a much better image, however that does not make it true.
    It does not make it false either.

The Instructor
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 06:27
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It does not make it false either.

The Instructor
    then that just leaves your premise that it is true being....nothing.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 07:07
    Originally posted by humy
    then that just leaves your premise that it is true being....nothing.
    Truth is not nothing.

The Instructor
  4. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 08:384 edits
    Truth is not nothing.

The Instructor
    Where did I say it was?
    I said "premise", not "truth".
    You do know what a "premise" is, right?
    I was saying you have no premise.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 08:56
    Where did I say it was?
    I said "premise", not "truth".
    You do know what a "premise" is, right?
    I was saying you have no premise.
    Ah. Perdon. Es ingles su segunda lengua?

El Instructor
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 09:11
    "Truth is indifferent to what you want it to be or what is acceptable. To dismiss truth is being foolishly delusional."

---humy

Creationism is true, atheism is false -- That is a little truth for you.

The Instructor
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 10:42
    "Truth is indifferent to what you want it to be or what is acceptable. To dismiss truth is being foolishly delusional."

---humy

Creationism is true, atheism is false -- That is a little truth for you.

The Instructor
    Only in your ponzi scheme delusionary mind. You are the one duped, you and a few billion other poor deluded people. Deluded by the intelligent design of your religion. Because it IS intelligent but a god didn't provide the intelligence, men did.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 18:34
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Only in your ponzi scheme delusionary mind. You are the one duped, you and a few billion other poor deluded people. Deluded by the intelligent design of your religion. Because it IS intelligent but a god didn't provide the intelligence, men did.
    How and where did evilution get intelligence?

The Instructor
  9. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    23 Sep '13 19:08
    How and where did evilution get intelligence?

The Instructor
    What do you mean by that?
    The theory of evolution is intelligent.
    The process of evolution is not.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Sep '13 04:28
    What do you mean by that?
    The theory of evolution is intelligent.
    The process of evolution is not.
    I mean how and where did evilution get the intelligence needed to reproduce the differenct kinds of life systems by making such highly complex programming information codes? I know that man used his intelligence to come up with this theoretical idea; but if this intelligence came from evilution, then how and where does the original intelligence come from?

The Instructor
  11. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    24 Sep '13 08:231 edit
    I mean how and where did evilution get the intelligence needed to reproduce the differenct kinds of life systems by making such highly complex programming information codes? I know that man used his intelligence to come up with this theoretical idea; but if this intelligence came from evilution, then how and where does the original intelligence come from?

The Instructor
    I mean how and where did evolution get the intelligence needed to reproduce the different kinds of life systems by making such highly complex programming information codes?

Are you talking about DNA? Evolution doesn't require intelligence to evolve anything and that includes the DNA code.
    No intelligence involved in the process of evolution and no premise for any claim that intelligence would be required for the process of evolution to precede.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Sep '13 11:251 edit
    I mean how and where did evolution get the intelligence needed to reproduce the different kinds of life systems by making such highly complex programming information codes?

Are you talking about DNA? Evolution doesn't require intelligence to evolve anything and that includes the DNA code.
    No intelligence involved in the process of evolu ...[text shortened]... emise for any claim that intelligence would be required for the process of evolution to precede.
    Everyone but idiots and numbnuts know that information requires intelligence. And since you admit that evilution has no intelligence, then the information found in the DNA information code could not have come about by an evilution process. So what source of intelligence could have put that information there?

The Instructor
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Sep '13 13:15
    Everyone but idiots and numbnuts know that information requires intelligence. And since you admit that evilution has no intelligence, then the information found in the DNA information code could not have come about by an evilution process. So what source of intelligence could have put that information there?

The Instructor
    If information REQUIRES intelligence, I assume you are trying to lead us into a trap where we say, there was no intelligence at first because the only thing around was bacteria of one sort or another and there is no intelligence as we know it in bacteria yet the DNA inside is just as complex as ours. So I would assume you think you have the answer, that the intelligence was provided by your so-called alleged god.
  14. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    24 Sep '13 14:084 edits

The Instructor
    information requires intelligence.

CLEARLY false, especially when considering the fact that we are attaching a none standard to the word “information” when we taking about “genetic information”.
    For example, using a similar kind of none standard meaning of “information”, there is "geometric information" in a snowflake; no intelligence involved in its creation there!
    Another, example; quantum information in nature.
    Another example; geological information in rocks with layers, fossils etc. -It takes intelligence to discover and know it but the information has to be there first to discover.
    All these examples and more use a similar none standard meaning of the word "information" as in the context of "genetic information". You are just just playing with semantics and preforming the fallacy of equivocation by equating obviously none standard meanings with standard meaning:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equivocation

well?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Sep '13 14:39
    information requires intelligence.

CLEARLY false, especially when considering the fact that we are attaching a none standard to the word “information” when we taking about “genetic information”.
    For example, using a similar kind of none standard meaning of “information”, there is "geometric information" in a snowflake; no intellig ...[text shortened]... standard meanings with standard meaning:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equivocation

well?
    I like the last reference, Margarine is better than nothing.
    Nothing is better than butter.
    Therefore margarine is better than butter🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree