The Moon and Design

The Moon and Design

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
30 Jul 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
Here's the deal:

Scientists (atheists) 'learnt' everything from Darwin, while wiser men, like myself, have 'learned' that they are wrong.
Try to deviate, just try - you're still a loser. In every aspect.
Haven't you learnt this yet?

c

Moves
30 Jul 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @fabianfnas
Try to deviate, just try - you're still a loser. In every aspect.
Haven't you learnt this yet?
Why the harsh words?

I have clearly made strong arguments in this thread, which you scientists (atheists) are having much trouble debating. That's not my fault.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 Jul 17

Originally posted by @humy
No, he made the mistake of arrogantly moronically and ignorantly belittling someone for correctly using a perfectly familiar common word. Sorry! No excuse!
Two posters have so little else to seize upon in terms of actual compelling arguments,

No, two posters criticize someone for having so little else to seize upon in terms of ac ...[text shortened]... le standards; you say we should focus on content while refusing to do so yourself. Shame on you.
From the beginning, my only focus has been a concentration on the facts of the topic at hand.
You would do well to join me in that endeavor.

F

Moves
30 Jul 17

I have clearly made strong arguments in this thread, which you scientists (atheists) are having much trouble debating. That's not my fault.
No, you haven't. It p*ssed me off when you unilaterally declared yourself as a winner. That's loser talk. Loser talk from a loser christian who think you win only because you don't know better.

You evade questions that shows your lost point like a loser.
You show ignorance like a loser.
You are arrogant like loser.

You believe your designer sh*it as your religion. Then go to the Spiritual Forum where you will have your religion by yourself.
Here you are just a loser, nothing more.

Haven't you learnt anything?

c

Moves
30 Jul 17

No, you haven't. It p*ssed me off when you unilaterally declared yourself as a winner. That's loser talk. Loser talk from a loser christian who think you win only because you don't know better.

You evade questions that shows your lost point like a loser.
You show ignorance like a loser.
You are arrogant like loser.

You believe your designer sh*i ...[text shortened]... religion by yourself.
Here you are just a loser, nothing more.

Haven't you learnt anything?
I have won this debate. If that upsets you in some way then you are at fault.

All you can offer is cosmic accidents, luck, rolls of the dice and magical coincidence to explain your 'science'. It is weak at best.

F

Moves
30 Jul 17

I have won this debate. If that upsets you in some way then you are at fault.

All you can offer is cosmic accidents, luck, rolls of the dice and magical coincidence to explain your 'science'. It is weak at best.
Let's see if you have learnt anything.
Give me your best argument and we discuss that argument and that one only.
Avoid this challenge and you are a loser.
When this argument of yours has crumbled then we know that you are a loser for sure.
Do you dare? Or are you a chicken?

c

Moves
30 Jul 17

Let's see if you have learnt anything.
Give me your best argument and we discuss that argument and that one only.
Avoid this challenge and you are a loser.
When this argument of yours has crumbled then we know that you are a loser for sure.
Do you dare? Or are you a chicken?
Okay jerk, challenge accepted.

I am maintaining that the earth, moon and sun are precisely located, by design. Their sizes and distances from each other not only produce an eclipse, but are essential for life as well. By design.

Now, all science (atheism) can offer to debate this is:

Cosmic accident
Luck
Magical things over millions of years
Random theory
Etc.

Science makes absurd claims when it comes to details. Why? Because science has NO clue how it all happened.

Design. Period.

F

Moves
30 Jul 17

Okay jerk, challenge accepted.

I am maintaining that the earth, moon and sun are precisely located, by design. Their sizes and distances from each other not only produce an eclipse, but are essential for life as well. By design.
And you know that these eclipses are some annular, some partial, and some total.
Where is the design in that, loser?

If you would have a point here, loser, then they would be all perfectly total. They aren't. So there is no design about solar eclipses. Loser.

You gave me the strongest evidence for a designer and you blew it. You know why? Because you are a loser. Nothing but a loser.

Have you learnt anything? No? Because you are a loser, loser.

c

Moves
30 Jul 17

And you know that these eclipses are some annular, some partial, and some total.
Where is the design in that, loser?

If you would have a point here, loser, then they would be all perfectly total. They aren't. So there is no design about solar eclipses. Loser.

You gave me the strongest evidence for a designer and you blew it. You know why? Because ...[text shortened]... e a loser. Nothing but a loser.

Have you learnt anything? No? Because you are a loser, loser.
Your reply is very scientific. And you have represented science as I figured, zero credibility in the face of a winning stance.....design.

You are no better than humy, twhitehead or sonhouse. All of you want to dispute design, yet offer absolutely nothing in its place except luck, and cosmic accidents.

Your science (atheism) is weak.

F

Moves
30 Jul 17

Your reply is very scientific. And you have represented science as I figured, zero credibility in the face of a winning stance.....design.

You are no better than humy, twhitehead or sonhouse. All of you want to dispute design, yet offer absolutely nothing in its place except luck, and cosmic accidents.

Your science (atheism) is weak.
Cry, baby, cry.

Your best argument failed, and you cry.

You are not only a loser. You cry too.

c

Moves
30 Jul 17

Cry, baby, cry.

Your best argument failed, and you cry.

You are not only a loser. You cry too.
You seem to need some medication, you are acting somewhat crazy.

I have made a strong case for design, and defeated you. You are unraveling publicly.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 Jul 17

Do you guys live together?

c

Moves
30 Jul 17

Originally posted by @freakykbh
Do you guys live together?
I formed a good post, and got nothing real in return.

Your comment is not warranted.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
30 Jul 17

I formed a good post, and got nothing real in return.

Your comment is not warranted.
I'm referring to the silly exchanges between you two, not the content previous to the attempts at bit-chslapping.

c

Moves
30 Jul 17

Originally posted by @freakykbh
I'm referring to the silly exchanges between you two, not the content previous to the attempts at bit-chslapping.
I have provided sound reasoning for design, and claim victory over fabianfnas, twhitehead, sonhouse, Ghost and humy.

All they offer is cosmic luck, which is weak. Their atheism has affected their reasoning skills.