The Moon and Design

The Moon and Design

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
10 Aug 17

Originally posted by @humy
Isn't it weird how each of these science-ignorant anti-science morons that have taken over the science forum all keep unconvincingly infantilely and idiotically declaring themselves as the "winners" of the science debates when they clearly haven't even presented any arguments? They convince no one and make themselves look as stupid as they are.
There are always trolls. And we keep feeding them.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
10 Aug 17

Isn't it weird how each of these science-ignorant anti-science morons that have taken over the science forum all keep unconvincingly infantilely and idiotically declaring themselves as the "winners" of the science debates when they clearly haven't even presented any arguments? They convince no one and make themselves look as stupid as they are.
Weird.
Those of us real scientists--- who have unswervingly remain steadfast to the self-imposed restrictions of science--- wonder why those who claim to be scientists are so irredeemably anti-science.

It's like being a comic book collector who hates comics.

F

Moves
10 Aug 17

Originally posted by @freakykbh
Those of us real scientists...
Flat Earth scientist? 😀

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
10 Aug 17

Originally posted by @fabianfnas
Flat Earth scientist? 😀
You can put practically anything in front of the word; same result.
The only question is: are you truly sciencing?

F

Moves
10 Aug 17

Originally posted by @freakykbh
You can put practically anything in front of the word; same result.
The only question is: are you truly sciencing?
I just burst out in a healthy laughter.
"Flat Earth scientist" 😀
Well, seriously?

w

Moves
10 Aug 17

Flat Earth scientist? 😀
I do wonder:

How many people are in on the joke of a spherical earth? How many pilots, astronauts, photographers, physicists know the real truth about the shape of the earth but are keeping it a secret? If you include all the movie producers and grips that have to keep making fake movies about it, it must be hundreds of thousands. How does that conversation go, when an astronaut comes down from the ISS and is met by a CIA agent? Does he whisper "The worlds not ready for the truth. It'd cause a riot (or something?) Keep this flat earth evidence between you and me".

h

Moves
10 Aug 17
4 edits

Originally posted by @wildgrass
...It'd cause a riot (or something?) .....
the operative words there are " or something? "; just think of the resulting anger from voters against their governments if they are finally told that they will never see their REAL loved ones again, which have been all replaced with stupid third-rate robots, that did a holiday trip across the pacific ocean because they all have fallen to their deaths off the edge of the flat Earth; And all because the governments have shares globular maps.

w

Moves
10 Aug 17

the operative words there are " or something? "; just think of the resulting anger from voters against their governments if they are finally told that they will never see their REAL loved ones again, which have been all replaced with stupid third-rate robots, that did a holiday trip across the pacific ocean because they all have fallen to their deaths off the edge of the flat Earth; And all because the governments have shares globular maps.
Yeah it seems plausible. Instead of just telling people the truth that earth is flat and gravity exists only because we are accelerating upwards, and most importantly put up a caution sign to warn people to avoid that area across the Pacific, Big Government just created a massive robot-building operation to replace humans so they "return" from a trip to Australia.

c

Moves
12 Aug 17

Only 9 days until you scientists (atheists) will see a big accident of the cosmos.

Just a random nothing that supposedly came from the big bang. No big deal.

The sizes, distances, orbits, no problem. Just a big accident.

c

Moves
13 Aug 17

Originally posted by @chaney3
Only 9 days until you scientists (atheists) will see a big accident of the cosmos.

Just a random nothing that supposedly came from the big bang. No big deal.

The sizes, distances, orbits, no problem. Just a big accident.
No comments?

Fine. Cosmic accident.

Anything can happen over millions of years. Gotcha.

Thread closed!

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
13 Aug 17

It's design, and I have proven it, taking down the scientists (atheists) here.

Debate won by me.
Clearly not.

Again, the universe is far for perfect. How do you account for this if designed by an infallible deity?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
13 Aug 17

Originally posted by @wildgrass
I do wonder:

How many people are in on the joke of a spherical earth? How many pilots, astronauts, photographers, physicists know the real truth about the shape of the earth but are keeping it a secret? If you include all the movie producers and grips that have to keep making fake movies about it, it must be hundreds of thousands. How does that convers ...[text shortened]... the truth. It'd cause a riot (or something?) Keep this flat earth evidence between you and me".
The fact that you feel compelled to add layers of inflation to the central topic prior to deflating it should be an indication that your thinking is off the mark.
Is it possible to have wide-spread deception occur with only a few actors?

c

Moves
14 Aug 17

8 days til we see "no big deal".

F

Moves
14 Aug 17

8 days til we see "no big deal".
Didn't you close the thread?
Are you a hypocrite?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Aug 17

I just burst out in a healthy laughter.
"Flat Earth scientist" 😀
Well, seriously?
Flat Earth scientist, poster boy for oxymoron.....