1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Dec '21 14:55
    @Metal-Brain
    You really miss out when all you watch is the conspiracy networks like Fox, Newsmax.
    It is common knowledge now, testimony from witnesses put them all in the same meeting with Trump while they plotted the overthrow of our government.

Try something different for you, GOOGLE it.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '21 15:071 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    You really miss out when all you watch is the conspiracy networks like Fox, Newsmax.
    It is common knowledge now, testimony from witnesses put them all in the same meeting with Trump while they plotted the overthrow of our government.

Try something different for you, GOOGLE it.
    Nobody plotted to overthrow the government.
    You were either lied to or you are lying.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/indictment-roger-stone/story?id=61147060

The charges brought by Mueller's office largely revolve around false statements Stone is accused of making to the House Intelligence Committee regarding his communications with associates about Wikileaks.

Stone has told ABC News multiple times that he had never met or spoken with Assange and had no intermediary providing a back channel to communicate with the controversial Wikileaks founder.

Mueller's indictment stops short of accusing Trump, or anyone in his campaign, of colluding with the Russians or of having foreknowledge of the content of stolen documents prior to publication.

So what were the false statements Stone made that was so nefarious?
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    11 Dec '21 22:37
    @metal-brain said
    Who is worse than Gates?
    What has all this stuff got to do with science?
    In answer to your question,i'll give you a clue
    "God" told him to invade Iraq indirectly causing the rise of Isis, the destabilisation of the middle east and the refugee crisis.
    He ought to have told him to throw himself in the Potomac
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Dec '21 00:24
    @venda said
    What has all this stuff got to do with science?
    In answer to your question,i'll give you a clue
    "God" told him to invade Iraq indirectly causing the rise of Isis, the destabilisation of the middle east and the refugee crisis.
    He ought to have told him to throw himself in the Potomac
    Nothing. Sonhouse likes to digress into other crap.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree