This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jan '19 00:241 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    It's really funny how you jump to contusions about my life. It would do little good for me to deny anything you say since that would just be proof of my lies in your mind.

You said you would be ready for China, go back and see it if you don't believe me, you already speak Mandarin and would be ready to step into that role.
    This is something you already said in black and white here.
    Ad hominem attacks only besmirch the attacker and you should know that full well.

I don't intend to get into yet another pissing contest with you so my responses will be very limited.
    I have enough work to do around the house keeping things going, just today spending hours thawing out a frozen toilet and a stubborn intermittent house furnace among other house problems so I don't have much time to contest your statements.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '19 01:35

5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jan '19 16:341 edit
    You really are a case. YOU are the one who said here on RHP you speak Mandarin and are ready to blend in, paraphrasing.

It doesn't take much for you to go into full attack mode does it?

You know nothing of my real life and my family and yet you once again bring up old history which I can assure you I am no longer the slightest bit interested.

The fact I work with just about every ethnic division of humans means nothing to you since you seem to think I secretly hate all Chinese and such.

Think what you will, it does not change the facts.

I see nothing in your writing condemning the Chinese regime of the fact they have jailed literally MILLIONS for the express purpose of 're-education', forcing those millions to accept their regime or face extreme prison conditions or death.

That seems to not bother you one bit.

Correct me if I am wrong. Of course you can't, since it is indisputable millions if not TENS of millions are incarcerated for the 'crime' of not wanting to be communists.

You also condone the efforts of the Chinese to actually build in spy chips into computers sold world wide, where it is not just the US targeted in such a manner, AND is not politically motivated in the slightest.

It is greed, pure and simple, they want to steal the intellectual property of every country that has advanced technology so they don't have to go through the effort of doing the research themselves.

BTW, don't EVEN try to say I am putting down Chinese science, they are as advanced as most countries, the landing of the probe on the back side of the moon shows that.

But there are divisions inside China wanting to short circuit actual research and engineering to bring out advance technological developments.

So prove me wrong, oh maven of all things.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '19 22:31

7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 18:23
    @Duchess64
    I took what you said about knowing Mandarin, you didn't specify what dialect but seemed to say it as a way to show your hatred for the US government, that in spite of the fact the Chinese regime has literally millions in political prisons, just to 're-educate' them, forcing them to accept the regime.

I see you saying zero about that, so am I to assume like you assume I condoned the Mai Lai massacre which I never did, so we have here, flying assumptions.
  8. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 20:17
    The USA has made it illegal for NASA to cooperate with China in space exploration. (And the USA vetoed China's participation in the international space station.)

Oh-Poor Poor China! They steal Americas intellectual property, bootleg Americas products, hack into Americas financial institutions, and now America is supposed to stand idly by and smile while do it?? If it were up to me, I'd steal Taiwan from them and see how they like it!
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 21:26
    @mchill You know you are talking to a known Chinese sympathizer.....
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 22:102 edits

11. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 22:123 edits

12. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 22:17

13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 22:53
    @Duchess64
    You continue to act like a Chinese sympathizer and condone the Chinese efforts to steal intellectual property from every advanced country in the world, forget the US. You don't care whom they steal from, that stealing is just fine with you.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 23:341 edit

15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jan '19 23:481 edit
    @Duchess64
    Now who is the one with limited reading ability? I SAID Chinese technology was advanced as evidenced by the recent back side moon landing probe.

I also said they were after money and some of the efforts in technology was and is devoted to stealing other countries technology not because they could not do it themselves but because it short circuits the fundamental research and engineering to do so. They are quite capable of advancing their own technology but also supplement that with stolen intellectual property.

If you have proof otherwise, then show it. Otherwise shut the hell up.

BTW, I am not stooping to ad hominem attacks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree