This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jan '19 16:451 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    So who is doing the ad hominems here? Not me.
    You jump to contusions with no evidence, in spite of the fact I work directly with more Chinese, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Russians than I do with Americans and enjoy working with them, seeing their POV about life and such.
    Having Indians as members of my own family as well as Mayan natives, Colombian/Puerto Rican adopted sons and half Hawaiian step kids and even a Swedish national as daughter in law, none of that means a thing to your incredibly biased view of anyone white. I must therefore secretly HATE the idea of working with all those chinks and Ruskies and can't STAND the idea of all those brown skins in my own family.......
    But of course when I DARE to suggest China is actively involved in intellectual theft, PROVEN BTW, besides the usual spying which everyone on Earth does,
    THEN I am flaming china hater.

Good luck with that attack. Keep them coming. They are very amusing.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '19 19:57

4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jan '19 22:18
    Evidently you are full of shyte. All you can do is spew ad hominems and then you think somehow you are winning some kind of non-existent debate.

You spew hatred like you are doing, all you accomplish is the destruction of your own credibility.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '19 22:24

6. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    27 Jan '19 11:48
    Duchess64 is such a bore.
    Reading her posts involves charity.

And giving away precious minutes of life reading Duchess64's repetitive, predictable tripe is a charitable endeavor indeed.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jan '19 15:40
    You have gone beyond the need to respond.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jan '19 22:48

9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Jan '19 16:136 edits
    You have two settings, explanatory and derogatory. Explanatory in your history essays but derogatory when you go into science topics, like your post on this China subject, a clear derogatory about the US. You allow no discussion, only submission. You don't seem to make a distinction between angst of government actions an interactions of actual people on a local level. You seem to think if I dis the Chinese government for their known intellectual theft, I must be just repeating US propaganda but it is not just the US getting such attacks. You also ignore the fact the Chinese installed secret very small chips in computers to be able to track keystrokes, you must think I am lying about that. You ignore the fact the Chinese government is building military bases by making artificial island close to the Philippines, upsetting the political norms of the area, clearly a land grabbing scheme but you must think there is nothing wrong with that. The Chinese government is not our friend, they are our opponents but that has nothing to do with my dealings with local Chinese workers I work with daily.
    I 'appealed' to no one, whatever someone else says was done on their own.
    All you have is past posts having nothing to do with today.
    You deride my 2 years living on the Thai Laos border in Nakompanom living with a Thai family, a Buddhist monk in fact,, my 8 years in Jerusalem with friends on both sides the tweed, 2 years living with native Bahamians working on AUTEC on Andros Island, Mayan daughter in law, Tamil son in law, Swedish national daughter in law, 3 adopted sons, one Hawaiian two identical twin half Columbian half Puerto Rican, half Hawaiian step kids, wife 1/4 Potowatami indian (her grandmother was born on res) and I take offense at all you imply.
    Work experience for decades in cleanrooms all over the US working with Russians, Chinese, Koreans, Indians Gujarati mainly, Columbian, Venezualan, Brits, South African's. Yep I must be a secret white supremecist hoping to kill all black and brown skins. You are as full of shyte as a christmas turkey.
    My interest in science is very wide as you could see by my posts in this area and my posts about music, my two special interests but you have no such wide interest, only posting history accounts or science pieces deriding mainly the US.
    I have asked you several times to post music you like but you totally ignore that request.
    Like I said, I have no more truck with you, peddle your hate somewhere else.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '19 23:45

11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 02:16
    Do you feel superior enough now that you think you have sufficiently castigated me?
    I see no denial of Chinese militarization of artificial islands near the Philippines nor any kind of condemnation of Chinese made tiny chips hidden in world wide computers for the express purpose of charting keystrokes in any computer they chose that has that chip in it.

Prove me wrong. Give me a credible explanation for either of those actions.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 02:472 edits

13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 12:261 edit
    So you clearly don't give a rats ass about the lives of the Philippines do you? You have yet to make a single comment about the militarization of the south China sea and the real issues brought up by the Philippines, but hey, you love China so let them expand as they wish, I speak Mandarin so I don't care.
    I do notice you LOVE to make judgement on anyone you hate but cannot stand criticism of any kind back at you.
    You can have the last word, I don't give a rats ass anymore.
    BTW, what you take as hateful speech about me noting your lack of interest in music or science, that is not based on judgement but instead based on your extremely limited scope of your posts. You NEVER post anything musical and seldom post anything scientific for the science alone. You ALWAYS have another agenda and of course that will be taken as hate speech by me since you cannot take ANY sort of criticism of ANYONE, ESPECIALLY me, whom you appear to hate the most of anyone here.
    And BTW, I don't give a rats ass about that. So have your last word and goodbye.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jan '19 22:18

15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Jan '19 14:12
    @Duchess64

And will the racist 64 EVER say anything about the fact Chinese military is occupying artificial islands near the Philippines? Or the data log chips installed by Chinese engineers, changing the design of the original to the economic benefit of China?

By your continued silence, and instead, a continued tirade of hatred against me where you KNOW ad hominem attacks really means the originator loses all credibility so keep it up, keep showing your biased hand.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree