Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 30 Oct '07 02:09
    ..i don't want a rotating star..i want a light blue skull...only 33k to go...can i have a light blue skull ?
  2. 30 Oct '07 18:47
    ..and you may have a paper bag full of left over hospital red waste for lunch..
  3. 30 Oct '07 21:34 / 1 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Something tells me you are either sick or younger than myself. is 10 a good guess? I was like that at 10
  4. 30 Oct '07 21:35
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    ..i don't want a rotating star..i want a light blue skull...only 33k to go...can i have a light blue skull ?
    I like that idea. I do really. Cool idea. Hey RHP mods, can you fix that? And I might subscribe.
  5. 31 Oct '07 02:05
    I'll bring the skinning knife, you buy the paint.
  6. 01 Nov '07 01:39 / 1 edit
    If you were trying to spell the "S" word I think are sick. No arguement there. 27 I hope your maturing as you turn 30. Now understand that I'm 13, and your 27 and you posted a immature post? Does anyone find anything wrong with that?
  7. 01 Nov '07 01:46
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    I'll bring the skinning knife, you buy the paint.
    Hahahahahahha One needs to bring the head. May I be of assistance?
  8. Standard member Virtue76
    King of the Ring-er
    01 Nov '07 11:08
    Originally posted by Sargent Carpface
    If you were trying to spell the "S" word I think are sick. No arguement there. 27 I hope your maturing as you turn 30. Now understand that I'm 13, and your 27 and you posted a immature post? Does anyone find anything wrong with that?
    Lighten up
  9. 01 Nov '07 14:04
    ..the blue skulls ( for winning tournaments ) should be placed on the grey line above the game list to the right of the INBOX...and if one won more than 20 then the first skull in line could be red to show 20 wins and if one
    would continue with a second red skull if one won 40 wins...this is a good idea....i have received over 4,000 private emails congratulating me on this fine idea..shall i put all 4,000 on the forum thread ?...
  10. 01 Nov '07 14:26
    Originally posted by Virtue76
    Lighten up
    I watched that movie it is hillarious.
  11. 01 Nov '07 14:26
    ..the blue skulls ( for winning tournaments ) should be placed on the grey line above the game list to the right of the INBOX...and if one won more than 20 then the first skull in line could be red to show 20 wins and if one
    would continue with a second red skull if one won 40 wins...this is a good idea....i have received over 4,000 private emails congratulating me on this fine idea..shall i put all 4,000 on the forum thread ?...
    Cool
  12. 01 Nov '07 14:30
    ..and the request to post something about the seige holder could also be satisfied by just showing the siege box they are defending in that same grey bar ( over on the right )...
  13. 01 Nov '07 21:35
    git? Pompus no. With a name like carpface you refer that to pompus. Thats how I sign all my school stuff anyway. Only so you know I was promoted to Captain a while ago. You probably aren't 27 if you dont know it. I hope your not a crude, little, idiot in real life.
  14. 02 Nov '07 12:47 / 1 edit
    Probably you are 27.
  15. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    02 Nov '07 13:00
    http://www.darkfire.net/~mrb/images/retarded.jpg