1. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    26 Oct '16 14:48
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Me neither.

I saw the PM and I would have published it in the general forum for all to see.
    And taken the ban that went with doing so.
    But there would be no grounds for banning you.

If it happens, I will happily represent you in the ensuing breach of contract suit.

🙂
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '16 14:50
    Perhaps you are another person who is taking this website a bit too seriously 😛
    Be that as it may, but he perhaps has a valid point about idiots.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Oct '16 14:57
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    But there would be no grounds for banning you.

If it happens, I will happily represent you in the ensuing breach of contract suit.

🙂
    I don't know the rules of this place; a problem compounded by my never having read them 😀
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    26 Oct '16 19:27
    And yet you took this website seriously enough to "feud" with the admins, leave and subsequently rejoin under a different name when it was an issue that affected you personally.
    I learned from those mistakes. Those who had called me on that were correct. It's called maturing.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Oct '16 19:53
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    I learned from those mistakes. Those who had called me on that were correct. It's called maturing.
    Then either allow others to do the same, or if you've a mind to, appreciate the soap.
  6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    26 Oct '16 20:13
    Then either allow others to do the same, or if you've a mind to, appreciate the soap.
    There is nothing I can do to allow, or disallow, such things.
  7. Hell
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 10:46
    Woof
  8. Joined
    21 Oct '15
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 18:27
    I'm guessing the idea is a 'harassment' button or the ability to stop the user to sends you a message. Which I believe is possible - you can block people but not sure if this stops them messaging you?!

Or - there's the delete button, someone sends you an abusive message click delete and hey presto problem solved :/
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 18:36
    Originally posted by BoardReader
    I'm guessing the idea is a 'harassment' button or the ability to stop the user to sends you a message. Which I believe is possible - you can block people but not sure if this stops them messaging you?!

Or - there's the delete button, someone sends you an abusive message click delete and hey presto problem solved :/
    if you add them to your ignore list they cant message you anyway 🙂
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '16 01:40
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    if you add them to your ignore list they cant message you anyway 🙂
    If I receive threats or abuse in a PM, I prefer to tell my friends about it.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Nov '16 20:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    I was answering Board Reader's question sorry
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Nov '16 00:42
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    I was answering Board Reader's question sorry
    And I was adding my ha'penny's worth regarding what you said. 🙂
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Nov '16 09:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    Or you could stop crying to everyone like a pussy and just abuse them back, exactly like you usually do. Be sure to abuse a few more others who have nothing to do with this, just to help you feel better, too, exactly like you usually do.

Why don't you forward the PM you got from the moderators about forwarding private PMs, including the warning about invading others' privacy in doing so? Do you "prefer" to tell your "friends" about that? I'm guessing "no".
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Nov '16 03:052 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why don't you forward the PM you got from the moderators about forwarding private PMs, including the warning about invading others' privacy in doing so? Do you "prefer" to tell your "friends" about that? I'm guessing "no".
    I received no message from a moderator warning me about "invading others' privacy". I received a message from a moderator telling me that a post of mine had been removed. I told the moderator that if I receive an abusive and threatening PM from you (or anyone) again, I will - once again - forward it to whoever I want. And now you know that's what I'll do too.
  15. Joined
    21 Jul '16
    Moves
    10 Nov '16 18:25
    Cry baby LIBERAL!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree