Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 19 Apr '07 16:13
    I for one would like to have a convenient list of the worst posts of the week.
  2. 19 Apr '07 16:38
    Originally posted by dottewell
    I for one would like to have a convenient list of the worst posts of the week.
    Why is your life not exciting enough?
  3. 19 Apr '07 16:48
    Originally posted by z00t
    Why is your life not exciting enough?
    It's more exciting than your blog, that's for sure.
  4. 19 Apr '07 17:40
    Don't make crass suggestions here. There's no one forced to read my blog but you are making a ridiculous suggestion in a public forum. If you have too much time on your hands help the grannies cross the street or something.
  5. 19 Apr '07 18:17 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by z00t
    There's no one forced to read my blog but you are making a ridiculous suggestion in a public forum.
    Eh? I know you think you're forced to post in every thread, but you really aren't.

    Stop taking yourself so seriously; no one else does.
  6. 19 Apr '07 18:17
    Originally posted by dottewell
    I for one would like to have a convenient list of the worst posts of the week.
    Personally, I think it's a great idea - it would certainly save us from having to search for them.
    Mind you it would be open to abuse..eg. People anti-rec'ing good posts just to mess with our minds etc etc.
  7. 19 Apr '07 18:19
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Personally, I think it's a great idea - it would certainly save us from having to search for them.
    Mind you it would be open to abuse..eg. People anti-rec'ing good posts just to mess with our minds etc etc.
    I've thought of that. Some troll might form a clan called "The Loud Minority" to reform the anti-rec system.

    Could be fun, eh?
  8. 19 Apr '07 18:57
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Eh? I know you think you're forced to post in every thread, but you really aren't.

    Stop taking yourself so seriously; no one else does.
    I've got a better idea .... move along folks nothing to see here.
  9. 19 Apr '07 18:58
    Originally posted by z00t
    I've got a better idea .... move along folks nothing to see here.
    Bye, then!
  10. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    19 Apr '07 20:46
    Originally posted by dottewell
    I for one would like to have a convenient list of the worst posts of the week.
    You know what this site idea needs?

    Tomatoes.

    D
  11. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    22 Apr '07 02:30
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    You know what this site idea needs?

    Tomatoes.

    D
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080391/
  12. 24 Apr '07 05:53
    I like the idea as well.