"Back to Start" in Game Analysis

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Digital Alchemist

Moves
18 Nov 06

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Sweet. Thanks ouroboros.

Ideally, I'd like it to go to 1 more position back (ie: the existing position before I start any analysis). I've had a look at the code, but unfortunately, it's beyond me.

http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/

D

[EDIT] It still works a charm, as now I only have to click First Position once and previous once and I'm back to the start. 2 clicks instead of a possible 40+. Thanks.
I looked into that but if you set the HistoryIndex to 0, it returns to the last position of the game. For example, if you're on the 40th move in the actual game but you decide to investigate a variation on move 20, if you press the 'First position' button, the board would display the game at move 40 rather than move 20.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
18 Nov 06

Originally posted by ouroboros
I looked into that but if you set the HistoryIndex to 0, it returns to the last position of the game. For example, if you're on the 40th move in the actual game but you decide to investigate a variation on move 20, if you press the 'First position' button, the board would display the game at move 40 rather than move 20.
No worries, it still has greatly reduced the number of clicks.

Thanks a million. Russ should get you on the payroll. 🙂

D