1. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    20 Apr '06 04:59
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    What do you do about hate-waiters?
    Send them over to Xanserthross. Tell them he will pay double for slow games that take a year to lose. I will make a confession. I don't really like blitz games as much, but I like to cheer for the underdogs. Occasionally, I like to play a few semi quick games. But I don't really think we need time controls for it, just two consenting adults who agree to terms in a friendly way. That is what messages are for ask and you might receive.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    20 Apr '06 07:57
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Send them over to Xanserthross. Tell them he will pay double for slow games that take a year to lose. I will make a confession. I don't really like blitz games as much, but I like to cheer for the underdogs. Occasionally, I like to play a few semi quick games. But I don't really think we need time controls for it, just two consenting adults who agree to terms in a friendly way. That is what messages are for ask and you might receive.
    The oldest game in progress I have was started October 3rd 2005. It's a 14/0 clan challenge and contained a one month long break by my opponent that I didn't time him out in (as he told me what was happening and gave a return date).
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    21 Apr '06 03:09
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    The oldest game in progress I have was started October 3rd 2005. It's a 14/0 clan challenge and contained a one month long break by my opponent that I didn't time him out in (as he told me what was happening and gave a return date).
    Ain't it about time you changed that nasty dress you are wearing. Who you running from anyway? I liked it better when your head was spinning like that exorcist b..ch. Lol.
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    21 Apr '06 08:30
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    You need consenting adults for sex, not blitz chess. 🙄

There is no way to know in advance whether your opponent will be friendly, hostile, passive-aggressive, a poor sportsman, adult, or a bratty arrogant child prodigy. A lot of players are quite friendly until they're losing; then things turn ugly.

It's better just to go somewhere that is capable of setting and enforcing the exact time control that is desired.
  5. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    21 Apr '06 21:37
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    You need consenting adults for sex, not blitz chess. 🙄

There is no way to know in advance whether your opponent will be friendly, hostile, passive-aggressive, a poor sportsman, adult, or a bratty arrogant child prodigy. A lot of players are quite friendly until they're losing; then things turn ugly.

It's better just to go somewhere that is capable of setting and enforcing the exact time control that is desired.
    They pull that crape on me I will put a voodoo hex on them and send them a virus at the same time. I ain't going no where. Like I said I will send them to Xanderthug. That will learn um.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree