1. Subscriberbeatlemania
    Purveyor of Potatoes
    Here
    Moves
    29 Jun '07 01:51
    Why are not blitz games rated? I've some wonderful games that I wish were rated. 😞:'(😠
  2. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '07 01:57
    Originally posted by beatlemania
    Why are not blitz games rated? I've some wonderful games that I wish were rated. 😞:'(😠
    this is in other threads...i think theyre trying to work this out..a few problems in the way..
  3. Subscriberbeatlemania
    Purveyor of Potatoes
    Here
    Moves
    29 Jun '07 02:04
    Originally posted by beatlemania
    Actually, instead it be part of the normal rating, perhaps there could be a blitz ratings due to the fact that blitz games are more so riddled with errors than normal games.
  4. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '07 02:08
    ya, i think its gonna get its own seperate thing, as it being a cc website most/all dont want it mixed, so i think youll get your wish 🙂
  5. Subscriberbeatlemania
    Purveyor of Potatoes
    Here
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 04:42
    Originally posted by jvanhine
    ya, i think its gonna get its own seperate thing, as it being a cc website most/all dont want it mixed, so i think youll get your wish 🙂
    yay! 😵
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 17:15
    Originally posted by jvanhine
    this is in other threads...i think theyre trying to work this out..a few problems in the way..
    Do you do it by speed of play with inc, or by speed of game without
    inc. There are a lot of flavors of ratings they could apply.
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree