1. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 13:13
    why can't we have a board in the middle of the page instead over at the left side....maybe paying players could get this option....it is VERY irritating to have it stuck in the third left of the screen.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 13:19
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    why can't we have a board in the middle of the page instead over at the left side....maybe paying players could get this option....it is VERY irritating to have it stuck in the third left of the screen.
    I'm happy as it is. No problem with that.

If I want my board to be at the right, or wherever, I just move my browser window there.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 13:21
    how do you move a window with a browser ?
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 13:43
    how do you move a window with a browser ?
    That's a normal Windows feature. I don't have it maximized. I just grab it and move it where I want.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 14:45
    i have vista...i don't see anywhere on the window to move the page to the right....where is the magic button ?...
  6. Joined
    28 Sep '07
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 14:47
    Haven't we done this all before?

Thread 94567
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 15:05
    ..yes, i have asked before and complained before and my board is still on the left side...other sites put the board in the middle...i want something done about this...today....right away...today...( did i say today ? ).
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 15:19
    i am not going to ever pay any money to stare at the far left of my screen...i wouldn't go to a movie theater where the screen was off to the side either...uchess..owned by this site...has the board in the middle...so why not here...you could just make it an option for those who want normalcy ( leave out 9 10th of you i know )...
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 15:41
    Move the browser up and right. Glad I could help.

P-
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 19:121 edit
    ..."glad i could help" (?)...did you work for madame lafarge before ?....you have to be kidding...i could as well as drag the whole physical screen to the right of my desk to get a board in the middle or i could fight a grizzly bear to death to get something moving as well...IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WITH RUSS'S PHONE NUMBER ? )...
    the board cannot move if there is no button or "thingy" that moves the board...i either want an intelligent comment or something that would make me laugh...make a choice.... a creative and or funny post or go away...maybe someplace in the bronx would be good...
  11. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 20:41
    ..."glad i could help" (?)...did you work for madame lafarge before ?....you have to be kidding...i could as well as drag the whole physical screen to the right of my desk to get a board in the middle or i could fight a grizzly bear to death to get something moving as well...IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WITH RUSS'S PHONE NUMBER ? )...
    the board cannot move if ...[text shortened]... ... a creative and or funny post or go away...maybe someplace in the bronx would be good...
    .... .. .... ... ..... . ...... ... .... .....

D
  12. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    05 Aug '08 00:41
    Could i please have my board tilted at a 45 degree angle to the lower left and backwards? I think it would help me make better moves.
  13. Joined
    03 Jan '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '08 19:51
    the board cannot move if ...[text shortened]... ... a creative and or funny post or go away...maybe someplace in the bronx would be good...
    i mainly use the PDA to access the site, so the board on the left is a must for me. anyway i understand your needs and i think that having the board position selectable could be useful
  14. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    07 Aug '08 00:391 edit
    IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WITH RUSS'S PHONE NUMBER ?
    www.bt.com
  15. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    07 Aug '08 02:40
    Originally posted by coquette
    Could i please have my board tilted at a 45 degree angle to the lower left and backwards? I think it would help me make better moves.
    I'd like it bigger. Maybe even full screen. 3D would be cool too, able to rotate it 360 degrees, up, down, yaw, azimuth, etc.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree