1. Subscribermy2sons
    Retired
    Missouri
    Moves
    04 May '17 02:47
    Originally posted by VESPIN
    Now Now.
    As for my clan being dirty and myself?
    You really want us to believe that you and the other two clans (everyone knows who they are so no need to name them) didn't wink wink collude with Robbie to hand Easy Riders the crown in 2016. If you do, you're a bigger fool than I thought you were.
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    04 May '17 12:301 edit
    Your still crying? Now Now. No need for name calling Santa. Not smart enough? Your IQ is not half of what his is. You have to PROVE intent for collusion. All the numbers in the world wont matter.

Also, I play everyone. In fact, on page one, except for you, I am playing almost everyone, and at the max three games. I don't care if we win or lose during t ...[text shortened]... pening your mouth. But then again, that is what you are best at.

That and eating to much. 🙂
    Hey moron, try not to hurt yourself by thinking.
    You also flatter yourself to think that your IQ is 330.
    Trust me, it is not. I suspect it is closer to 1/3 of that.

The numbers prove what happens and they show the intent by the pattern.
    Sort of like when you had your second account you opened in your daughter's name?
    Remember that?? How did I expose your fraudulent behavior there??
    You certainly didn't come out and say it. You still denied it, yet we proved it.
    You forgot about the paper trail. DUH!!!!!

You also do not "play" everyone.....as we also evidenced.
    To certain people, you resign after 3 moves or get timed out.

Here is an explanation that you "might" be able to squeeze your pea-sized brain around:

If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck, squawks like a duck, craps like a duck and
    has feathers like a duck...(now stay with me here)....it more than likely IS a duck!!

As far as getting facts straight, it is you who should get your straight.
    I have NEVER said your clan was banned because of
    collusion....although your collusion lead to your ban.
    You got banned for having multiple accounts which was against the TOS. Yep, we
    uncovered that one too.

So, before opening your mouth, perhaps, you should engage what little gray matter
    you possess. I know it is difficult. Probably caused by a few too many roundhouse kicks
    to the head.

Now...it is HAMMER TIME!!!!
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    05 May '17 22:06
    Originally posted by my2sons
    You really want us to believe that you and the other two clans (everyone knows who they are so no need to name them) didn't wink wink collude with Robbie to hand Easy Riders the crown in 2016. If you do, you're a bigger fool than I thought you were.
    Please prove intent. Otherwise shut your mouth.
  4. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    05 May '17 22:141 edit
    Originally posted by shortcircuit

Sort of like when you had your second account you opened in your daughter's name?
    Remember that?? How did I exp ...[text shortened]... ably caused by a few too many roundhouse kicks
    to the head.

Prove each and every one of those accusations.
    1. More than one account? Prove that please?
    2. The only time I have been timed out or not moved, was when I was not able to play and that is not against the rules. Please explain how that is against the rules you fat slob.
    3. You must be stupid. I said McTayo had a high IQ, not myself. I don't need to brag like you do. Your hands and shoe size must be really really small.
    4. Do you know my daughter? Do you know who she was named after or are you just going by what startreader told you before I booted her A$$ off my facebook and out of my clan?
    5. If numbers means so much then so do statistics right? It has been said by a ton of people that you can not win it every year or close to it. You have colluded with so many clans but you have done it so well and over time, that nobody can catch you. Numbers work both ways moron.

Lastly, your trash with a big mouth. Hammer time?
    More like Ensure time for the elderly for you.
    You look like you have been beat up your whole life. My god how does anyone stand to look at you.
    Oh yeah, Your a coward as well.
    Have a nice day scum. I mean tough guy.

Now go and congratulate Robbie and use that walker of yours.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 May '17 22:22
    Please prove intent. Otherwise shut your mouth.
    Now your timing is not so impeccable.
    Nothing left to prove !!
    Case closed.
    Evidence submitted and accepted.
    Verdict reached and punishment handed out !!

Since you are so passionate about congratulations, time for you to step up !!
    Stop challenging people to cage matches !!
    Because you belong in a cage doesn't mean everyone else does !!
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 May '17 22:25
    2. The only time I have been timed out or not moved, was when I was not able to play and that is not against the rules. Please explain how that is against the rules you fat slob.
    3. You must be stupid. I said McTayo had a high IQ, not myself. I don't need to brag ...[text shortened]... ice day scum. I mean tough guy.

You really should stop being so angry and aggressive !!
    And stop insulting people.

And if you want to talk about congratulations, offer some yourself.
    And please check the 2016 clan standings first !!
    You know ..... so you don't congratulate the wrong person !! 😀
  7. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    05 May '17 22:39

Remember that?? How did I exp ...[text shortened]... ably caused by a few too many roundhouse kicks
    to the head.

And I do play everyone on page one with the exception of you, and just a few who have not accepted challenges or bounced to many times. You have not looked at any of my clan challenges. I play every single clan as I go from page one until the very last page. Some we cant play due to our ratings.

But once again you are wrong. We have always played other clans above or below who was ever in front or towards the lead or in the lead. And if clans play faster and they beat us, they would have got more points.

I don't cherry pick who we play. I will play everyone just because its fun. I don't look at who it helps or who it prevents from winning. Far to much work. I just look for challenges and soon as they end, we start new ones.

You guys have cheated with sandbagging for years, the keyboard warrior crap, setting up challenges you know you will win.

You forget our first meeting. I bounced a challenge back to you due to a player not wanting to play a player on your team. You went crazy on me and I was a month new to the site? That told me everything I had to know about you.
  8. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 May '17 22:48
    And I do play everyone on page one with the exception of you, and just a few who have not accepted challenges or bounced to many times. You have not looked at any of my clan challenges. I play every single clan as I go from page one until the very last page. Some we cant play due to our ratings.

But once again you are wrong. We have always played other cl ...[text shortened]... crazy on me and I was a month new to the site? That told me everything I had to know about you.
    Maybe you should visit the clan forum.
  9. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:24
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Maybe you should visit the clan forum.
    And a good psychiatrist.

The guys a raving loony !!!!
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:25
    3. You must be stupid. I said McTayo had a high IQ, not myself. I don't need to brag ...[text shortened]... ice day scum. I mean tough guy.

L I A R
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 May '17 02:25
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    And a good psychiatrist.

The guys a raving loony !!!!
    Absolutely
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 May '17 14:25
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It seems to me that people are more interested in punishment rather than reform.
    Well, when we're given a choice between them, instead of the possibility of addressing both, then yes. Stopping the bleeding was the priority. Now we should work on the infrastructure and improve the method.

Reform for reform's sake only, disregarding the quality of said reform, is irresponsible.
  13. Joined
    17 Jun '08
    Moves
    07 May '17 19:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Well, when we're given a choice between them, instead of the possibility of addressing both, then yes. Stopping the bleeding was the priority. Now we should work on the infrastructure and improve the method.

Reform for reform's sake only, disregarding the quality of said reform, is irresponsible.
    I'm with you Suzi

Things are better with the correction (thank you Russ)

Now's a good time to look at why the correction was needed

~leo
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 May '17 20:55
    Absolutely
    He absolutely is. His lies get ever more elaborate.

A great source of entertainment for the rest of us, though!
  15. SubscriberD4V
    Hard Spanker
    Verona, Italy
    Moves
    09 May '17 00:30
    And I do ...
    In Italy we call this behaviour: "girare come una giostra" (spinning like a merry-go-round).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree