1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 08:12
    End of discussion then.
    Well, I know the important flags anyway and those I don't know I'll learn.
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 08:37
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Which part of my statements didn't you understand?
    LOL! If you want to cop out, please do. Just don't pretend it's me who's not understanding.

You wrote:
    I won't go further into this line than this: When I see people having problems, they are adviced to use methods that has nothing to do with IE. Therefore I conclude the problem must be FF oriented.

Do you retract this statement? If not, my comments stand since your conclusion (marked in bold, for your convenience) is bullcrap.

It does not follow from the fact that Firefox presents solutions to problems that the problem is 'FF oriented'.

Clear enough for you? God, I hope I don't have to dumb it down even further so you understand.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 09:24
    Originally posted by Palynka
    LOL! If you want to cop out, please do. Just don't pretend it's me who's not understanding.

You wrote:
    I won't go further into this line than this: When I see people having problems, they are adviced to use methods that has nothing to do with IE. [b]Therefore I conclude the problem must be FF oriented.

Do you retract this statement? If not, ...[text shortened]... enough for you? God, I hope I don't have to dumb it down even further so you understand.[/b]
    You have not yet understood what I've written.
    If you read my earlier threads you'll see that I've had the same opinion from the beginning.
    This is the last posting I give in this thread.
  4. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 11:24
    You have not yet understood what I've written.
    If you read my earlier threads you'll see that I've had the same opinion from the beginning.
    This is the last posting I give in this thread.
    It's right there in black and white.

Wriggling yourself away pretending it's me who doesn't understand is really shallow from your part. But it's not surprising considering your high-horse stand on this thread.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 11:48
    A lot of problems here stem from FireFox, almost never from Internet Explorer.
    Thread 62459

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree