'Coz many r blocked, u'd b great to play onli...

'Coz many r blocked, u'd b great to play onli...

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I
Dadohalic

Finger tip talking.

Moves
19 Oct 06

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
Or weasels......😕
Don't forget the trolls. 😉

f

Moves
19 Oct 06

Originally posted by Phlabibit
This is on Russ' ''to do'' list.

P-
Sorry, there is currently no plan to support games with a timeout of less than 24 hours.

Rgds,

-Russ

BTW forget what we are: concentrate on what YOU want 2 be.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
19 Oct 06

Originally posted by fmv
sorry but perhaps we r all wolfs & sheeps somehow..
ok aasop, do you have a point to make or are you just going to keep babbling in illegible expressions of mixed English?

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
19 Oct 06

Originally posted by fmv
Sorry, there is currently no plan to support games with a timeout of less than 24 hours.

Rgds,

-Russ

BTW forget what we are: concentrate on what YOU want 2 be.
did you just imitate the leader? the leader is unforgiving, get on your knees and beg for mercy

-next time use quotes

f

Moves
19 Oct 06
1 edit

Originally posted by PocketKings
ok aasop, do you have a point to make or are you just going to keep babbling in illegible expressions of mixed English?

-next time use quotes
The point is that i'd like to play games less than 24hrs here.

Sorry 4 my english.

I've no leader.

I don't use sw to play chess either, sweetie.

f

Moves
20 Oct 06
4 edits

Lots of people can't play chess online because they are blocked by company's software.

Refreshing manually as we do here avoids the problem.

many more subscribers if this site extends timeout to less than 24 hours.

Pls support the freedom to play fast games too!

BTW how funny: looks like all of You disappeared in the same moment Russ said no.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
20 Oct 06

Originally posted by fmv
Lots of people can't play chess online because they are blocked by company's software.

Refreshing manually as we do here avoids the problem.

many more subscribers if this site extends timeout to less than 24 hours.

Pls support the freedom to play fast games too!

BTW how funny: looks like all of You disappeared in the same moment Russ said no.
Buddy. Read your first post. What does what you say have ANYTHING to do with quick games? It was gibberish.

This site is not for fast games, that is what www.uchess.com is for, or go to Yahoo or Pogo.

No, I won’t support quick games, this is not that kind of site and there is too much already going on to support fast games, see my last post. Plenty of places to play fast and this is not that site.

Enjoy this site for what it is, or go to one of the other sites to play real time chess.

P-

f

Moves
20 Oct 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Buddy. Read your first post. What does what you say have ANYTHING to do with quick games? It was gibberish.

This site is not for fast games, that is what www.uchess.com is for, or go to Yahoo or Pogo.

No, I won’t support quick games, this is not that kind of site and there is too much already going on to support fast games, see my last post. Plen ...[text shortened]...
Enjoy this site for what it is, or go to one of the other sites to play real time chess.

P-
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT OTHER SITES ARE BLOCKED?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
20 Oct 06

Originally posted by fmv
Get to work.

P-

c
'Sir' to you

Osaka, Japan

Moves
20 Oct 06
2 edits

Originally posted by fmv
Repeat after me, in a very loud voice, in Italian if necessary:

"Hey, Boss! Come and have a look at this chess site. Because I don't want to pay they only let me play 6 games at a time, and all my opponents move slowly. How bad is that? I mean, I want to play fast chess all day. What do you think?"

By the time you've said that out loud, your P45 (or its Italian equivalent) will be waiting for you at the reception. Then you can fill in the time (of which you now have lots) between your opponents moves by writing more amusing things in these forums AND you won't be costing your boss for the pleasure.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that you can also then use an unblocked site on any computer in your nearest internet cafe.

EDIT2: Sweetieluv.

f

Moves
20 Oct 06
2 edits

c99ux: "Un-educated Englishman"

Thats it: i agree with Your profile.

We are not discussing me, or my job, dear, but if this extension could improve the site.

c
'Sir' to you

Osaka, Japan

Moves
20 Oct 06

Originally posted by fmv
c99ux: "Un-educated Englishman"

Thats it: i agree with Your profile.

We are not discussing me, or my job, dear, but if this extension could improve the site.
You're right, we're not discussing you or your job, just ways to help you get the maximum benefit from this site.
You could always just quit your job anyway, then you wouldn't have to sit there complaining about not being allowed to play at work.

f

Moves
20 Oct 06

>ways to help you get the maximum benefit from this site

imagine: i'm not the only one..

DS

Moves
20 Oct 06

1 day time setting is reasonable enough - some people can't get to a computer more regularly. Lots of people do actually play faster regardless of the settings - they just need to be prepared for the times they don't have access.
Try asking for fast players in your open invites.

f

Moves
21 Oct 06
1 edit

>Try asking for fast players in your open invites.[/b]
C'mon, you know it's useless.

But what's wrong in adding the option of 12hrs, or 6? Y don't u let people free 2 decide what they want?