1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 17:431 edit
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I never get a warning.
    Now THAT is overwhelmingly erroneous.

You recieved 6 or more warnings and were not issued a ban even though moderators noted you seemed to be looking to get a ban.

P-
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 18:092 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Excuse me. You were warned twice not to make cheating accusations, or insinuations a player might be cheating. This is a pretty standard rule.

Only after the third time when in a thread about cheating at RHP you pointed out another users graph. After your other 2 warnings on the subject you received a ban.

Any alerts are reviewed. Someone having it is to clear it up since you are saying that you were framed. That is not the case.

P-
    Excuse me. I never made any accusations I merely said look at so & so's graph 500 rating rise in 6 months, impressive or what.
    Get your facts right
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 18:17
    Excuse me. You were warned twice not to make cheating accusations, or insinuations a player might be cheating. This is a pretty standard rule.

Only after the third time when in a thread about cheating at RHP you pointed out another users graph. After your other 2 warnings on the subject you received a ban.

Any alerts are reviewed. Someone having ...[text shortened]... it is to clear it up since you are saying that you were framed. That is not the case.

P-
    Yoy make it up as you go along. I never said I was framed I said my posts were alerted.
    Get new specs
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 18:21
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Yoy make it up as you go along. [b] I never said I was framed I said my posts were alerted.
    Get new specs[/b]
    You insinuated a stalker could cause any given user to be banned from rhp.

That would be 'being framed'.

P-
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 18:221 edit
    Excuse me. [b] I never made any accusations I merely said look at so & so's graph 500 rating rise in 6 months, impressive or what.
    Get your facts right[/b]
    It was a thinly veiled accusation of cheating after 2 warnings. As noted previously, you did this in a thread about cheating.

It wasn't too hard to figure out what you were doing.

P-
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 18:521 edit
    This is also not true, you did received 2 warnings before you received a ban. This info is also easy for an admin to view.

P-
    Noppers, I received one warning, was banned, then when I went back I saw I had a another warning..That is pretty quick banning...What did the mod do warning,warning, ....Bang Ban....I got that Rusty good this time!!

You probably don't re-call my discussing with you, and CFT saying after the fact, if he had known he would taken back the ban...which we both know is BULL!!
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 19:33
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Noppers, I received one warning, was banned, then when I went back I saw I had a another warning..That is pretty quick banning...What did the mod do warning,warning, ....Bang Ban....I got that Rusty good this time!!

You probably don't re-call my discussing with you, and CFT saying after the fact, if he had known he would taken back the ban...which we both know is BULL!!
    Ah, now I remember.... you claim you didn't get the warning.

Like the time you claimed you alerted a post that got zero alerts.

P-
  8. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 21:22
    You insinuated a stalker could cause any given user to be banned from rhp.

That would be 'being framed'.

P-
    I said my posts were alerted - True
    If the same person was alerting my posts - then this is true

You would not say who alerted my posts but it happened so often so quickly it would appear to have been likely to be the same user
  9. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 21:24
    It was a thinly veiled accusation of cheating after 2 warnings. As noted previously, you did this in a thread about cheating.

It wasn't too hard to figure out what you were doing.

P-
    You were/are entitled to your opinion, However I never accused anyone, I simply pointed folk to how well their ratings had risen. If you and others take it that the user in question was a cheat then that is you filling in blanks that were not there 😛
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 21:324 edits
    Ah, now I remember.... you claim you didn't get the warning.

Like the time you claimed you alerted a post that got zero alerts.

P-
    You are of course talking about the ones that were all gone the next day...BULL S. Once again!

But thanks,I didn't know that CFT was involved in that one. 😉

You appeared to be the only MOD on at the time actually 🙂

The one I am talking about you Rags and I were all off topic, and CFT banned me, and you and RAGS of course walked away unsoiled!
  11. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateâ„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    20 Mar '09 23:38
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    The one I am talking about you Rags and I were all off topic, and CFT banned me, and you and RAGS of course walked away unsoiled!
    More PROOF that EVERYONE is against YOU and that you NEVER do ANYTHING WRONG!!!
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Mar '09 00:002 edits
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Stop your noise, you don't even know anything about it!

I am almost an angel, I have a halo you can polish for me when ever you are done licking boots. 😉
  13. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateâ„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    21 Mar '09 00:36
    Stop that!

You're not part of TSM so AND you've disagreed with VR ONCE so you MUST be AGAINST him, in the CLIQUE, the PFC and the INNER CIRCLE
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Mar '09 02:181 edit
    Stop that!

You're not part of TSM so AND you've disagreed with VR ONCE so you MUST be AGAINST him, in the CLIQUE, the PFC and the INNER CIRCLE
    Actually once would be nice, but it appears you are stalking my posts in other forums, are you bored?
  15. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    22 Mar '09 14:18
    I said my posts were alerted - True
    If the same person was alerting my posts - then this is true

You would not say who alerted my posts but it happened so often so quickly it would appear to have been likely to be the same user
    I can't say I remember... but regardless who alerts, the alert must make sense.

Again, in this instance the thread was about cheating and you pointed out a graph hike.

Perhaps you were NOT doing it on purpose, but I find that hard to believe since you were warned twice already not to make accusations about cheating.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree