1. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    22 Mar '09 14:26
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I can't say I remember... but regardless who alerts, the alert must make sense.

Again, in this instance the thread was about cheating and you pointed out a graph hike.

Perhaps you were NOT doing it on purpose, but I find that hard to believe since you were warned twice already not to make accusations about cheating.

P-
    The initial warnings were for as you say intimating a user was using outside assistance. However, Congratulating a user on a rating rise is not accusing them of cheating. It would however appear that you believe any large rating increase means the user is cheating and therefore took my post as an accusation.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Mar '09 20:52
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    The initial warnings were for as you say intimating a user was using outside assistance. However, Congratulating a user on a rating rise is not accusing them of cheating. It would however appear that you believe any large rating increase means the user is cheating and therefore took my post as an accusation.
    Oh, I see!~ You found it important to enter a thread about cheating to congratulate someone on their rating graph.

Please stop, you're insulting my intelligence making up these lame excuses.

P-
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 00:51
    you're all insulting MY thread.

glad i could be a part of you both wasting a part of your lives but please.
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    24 Mar '09 20:54
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Oh, I see!~ You found it important to enter a thread about cheating to congratulate someone on their rating graph.

Please stop, you're insulting my intelligence making up these lame excuses.

P-
    I am not making excuses as I do not require any. A statement with a double meaning only has one meaning to those with a clean mind. Your paranoia see's cheating accusations in a statement congratulating someone on their metioric rise up the ratings 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree