Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 09 Feb '07 05:21
    A real life forum Mod that will delete posts or even ban people who flame, name call etc
  2. 09 Feb '07 07:17
    Originally posted by ryunix
    A real life forum Mod that will delete posts or even ban people who flame, name call etc
    We already have. Look under site map and under volunteers.
  3. Subscriber Crowley
    Not Aleister
    09 Feb '07 10:31
    Check here: http://www.redhotpawn.com/comhub/volunteers.php
  4. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    09 Feb '07 11:00
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Check here: http://www.redhotpawn.com/comhub/volunteers.php
    Real men will check here: http://www.timeforchess.com/comhub/volunteers.php

    D
  5. 09 Feb '07 11:54
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Real men will check here: http://www.timeforchess.com/comhub/volunteers.php

    D
    Wrong again. It's: http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/comhub/volunteers.php
  6. 09 Feb '07 19:03
    Originally posted by stocken
    Wrong again. It's: http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/comhub/volunteers.php
    That's for the chimps.
  7. 10 Feb '07 07:26
    So the next question is how do you volinteer?
  8. 10 Feb '07 07:28
    Originally posted by ryunix
    So the next question is how do you volinteer?
    I think, first of all, become a subscriber.
  9. Subscriber invigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    10 Feb '07 08:07
    Originally posted by ryunix
    So the next question is how do you volinteer?
    You get a map, and a compass, work out your cordinates, and get there as quickly as possible.
  10. 10 Feb '07 08:43
    Originally posted by invigorate
    You get a map, and a compass, work out your cordinates, and get there as quickly as possible.
    Haha, that's oryinteering isn't it?
  11. Standard member c99ux
    'Sir' to you
    10 Feb '07 11:56
    Originally posted by ryunix
    So the next question is how do you volinteer?
    Gotcha rifle, boy?
    Geddon 'at plane. It'll take yer to tha War Zone.



    Yer in the Army now...
  12. Forum Moderator
    10 Feb '07 14:48
    Originally posted by ryunix
    So the next question is how do you volinteer?
    You get a star, and you post frequently for a few years. People get to know you, and you help as much as you can in forums like Help, Site Ideas, and Chess.

    You use the alert system when you see something going wrong. Then, if you catch an admin's eye they might contact you and ask if you would help as a moderator.
  13. 11 Feb '07 06:53
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    That's for the chimps.
    Nae, it's for Chimp Kings. Respect!
  14. 11 Feb '07 06:54
    Originally posted by ryunix
    So the next question is how do you volinteer?
    Who in xer right mind would volunteer to be a moderator?