1. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 09:53
    Would it be possible to have the games organized by the time left before that T/O period starts and then even by the T/O period available?
    For example, all 1-day games would be coming up always before the games where we have 3 days per move unless the 3-day move game would have less than 24 hours left prior to the required move before the T/O period is used up?
    When I was playing over 400 games and I could not spend a lot of time at RHP, it was annoying to have to go to "my games" and manually select the games that needed a move immediately.

Harri / Luck

Harri / Luck
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 14:55
    Originally posted by Luck
    Would it be possible to have the games organized by the time left before that T/O period starts and then even by the T/O period available?
    For example, all 1-day games would be coming up always before the games where we have 3 days per move unless the 3-day move game would have less than 24 hours left prior to the required move before the T/O period is used up ...[text shortened]... and manually select the games that needed a move immediately.

Harri / Luck

Harri / Luck
    I agree!

The other colums are sortable. Why not 'time' column? Some kind of panic order.
    Firstly the category when the time bank is decreasing.
    Secondly for the usual thinking times.

You have to be quick and move in a harri to be in luck not to lose..
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 14:56
    For example, all 1-day games would be coming up always before the games where we have 3 days per move unless the 3-day move game would have less than 24 hours left prior to the required move before the T/O period is used up ...[text shortened]... and manually select the games that needed a move immediately.

Harri / Luck

Harri / Luck
    Click "Alert".

D
  4. Joined
    29 Aug '06
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 16:57
    I also thought of this.
    It's also really simple, I mean there's no reason for this not to be available...
  5. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 20:51
    Originally posted by ydmish
    I also thought of this.
    It's also really simple, I mean there's no reason for this not to be available...
    It is available. See the post above yours.
  6. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 21:09
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Click "Alert".

D
    Yes, I agree that this is an option, but only for the next move.
    If I would like to make my 10 moves with the shortest time, I would have to do this 10 times or search for the games manually!
    I want the system to track my games all the times by "alert", I would like to have it as an option. Right now the games come up based on the time that the opponent made his move.
    I do not like to make moves in my 21-day games when I have 1-day games waiting.
    That all 1-day move games up before any of the other games come up unless the other game has less than 1 day left before the move is required.

Harri / Luck
  7. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 21:17
    Yes, I agree that this is an option, but only for the next move.
    If I would like to make my 10 moves with the shortest time, I would have to do this 10 times or search for the games manually!
    I want the system to track my games all the times by "alert", I would like to have it as an option. Right now the games come up based on the time that the opponent made ...[text shortened]... up unless the other game has less than 1 day left before the move is required.

Harri / Luck
    Just change your "after move preference" (can be changed as you make a move) so that once you move you are returned to the "my games" page, rather than the "next waiting game".

This is one extra click each time to then display the most urgent game, which you'll not notice that if it does what you want (which it will), as it'll be less effort than now.
  8. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    02 Jan '08 21:22
    Originally posted by rhb
    Just change your "after move preference" (can be changed as you make a move) so that once you move you are returned to the "my games" page, rather than the "next waiting game".

This is one extra click each time to then display the most urgent game, which you'll not notice that if it does what you want (which it will), as it'll be less effort than now.
    I'll try!

Thanks!

Harri / Luck
  9. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    04 Jan '08 22:12
    I'll try!

Thanks!

Harri / Luck
    Any good?
  10. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    04 Jan '08 22:19
    Originally posted by rhb
    Any good?
    Better, but still time-consuming!

Thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree