Moves
    13 Jun '06 16:46
    rec
  3. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    13 Jun '06 16:502 edits
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
    There is now a clan for all 18+ players to join and talk about anything adult in the Private Forum. I dont think there are any plans to play challenges so dont worry about your game load. Any discussion in the Private forum will not be banned so you are allowed to speak you mind freely
    so sign up today and let your imaginations run wild!
    This from the guy who started the adult clan....

Edit:not that I dont agree but still. there are other things that need to be fixed first. like only being able to be in one/two clan/s. come to think of it that might solve the problem.
  4. Swansea
    Moves
    13 Jun '06 16:57
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    This from the guy who started the adult clan....

Edit:not that I dont agree but still. there are other things that need to be fixed first. like only being able to be in one/two clan/s. come to think of it that might solve the problem.
    No I didn't, I'm just a member, also they play challenges, idiot 😞
  5. Swansea
    Moves
    13 Jun '06 16:58
    Originally posted by Caro Kann
    rec
    rec but you didn't rec me?! 😕
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    13 Jun '06 17:10
    What's the point?
    A private forum.

P-
  7. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    13 Jun '06 17:26
    well that was part of my point really. I did realise the clan plays chalenges. I wasn't insulting you, just pointing out the irony. no need to be insulted/insulting. try the other side of your bed. this one doesn't seem to work.
  8. Swansea
    Moves
    13 Jun '06 17:45
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    well that was part of my point really. I did realise the clan plays chalenges. I wasn't insulting you, just pointing out the irony. no need to be insulted/insulting. try the other side of your bed. this one doesn't seem to work.
    Well it sounded like an insult, as most people do use them on here far too much. Apolagy made.
  9. Standard memberLoose Screw
    Insane in the Brain!
    The House of Pain.
    Moves
    13 Jun '06 18:08
    Great idea, there are a lot of Clans, that are inactive for more than 6 months (not playing any challenges). I bet that they take some of the servers memory that can be used for other things.
    Maybe that brings us to less outages.
    Same with players that aren't here for over a year.
    It's only info (and memory) that nobody uses.
    And if someone want to play again after a year, well then he has to create his membership and information again (big deal).
    He also has to start again, beautifull punishment for leaving this site.
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    13 Jun '06 18:141 edit
    Originally posted by Loose Screw
    Great idea, there are a lot of Clans, that are inactive for more than 6 months (not playing any challenges). I bet that they take some of the servers memory that can be used for other things.
    Maybe that brings us to less outages.
    Same with players that aren't here for over a year.
    It's only info (and memory) that nobody uses.
    And if someone want to p ...[text shortened]... on again (big deal).
    He also has to start again, beautifull punishment for leaving this site.
    You can't erase users, clans, or games. It is part of history, part of your game list, part of the data. If you have a game you won 2 years ago, and go to see who you played... RHP would be worthless if you got a message 'this user, clan, and game were removed'.

Inactive users are left off the Player Tables, are inactive clans removed from the clan ranking lists?

P-
  11. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    13 Jun '06 18:20
    I agree why have these clans pointless but if a clan doesnt play lol there wont be any data to check from 2 years or anything...🙂😀
  12. Swansea
    Moves
    13 Jun '06 21:16
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You can't erase users, clans, or games. It is part of history, part of your game list, part of the data. If you have a game you won 2 years ago, and go to see who you played... RHP would be worthless if you got a message 'this user, clan, and game were removed'.

Inactive users are left off the Player Tables, are inactive clans removed from the clan ranking lists?

P-
    Yes they are left off until it becomes active again.

I know you were replying to L.S's post then, but what I was saying is that to remove one's that do not play chess challenges at all, not one's that have in the past, but no longer do, as they do not have history if they haven't played any games. It is a chess site after all and there are forums if you want to talk in them. There are private messages if you want to talk in private and that should be that. If you want to get a group of friends together and have a chat then you can easily make a forum somewhere else that is for talking.
  13. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    13 Jun '06 21:54

I know you were replying to L.S's post then, but what I was saying is that to remove one's that do not play chess challenges at all, not one's that have in the past, but no longer do, as they do not have history if they haven't played any games. It is a chess site after all and there are foru ...[text shortened]... ogether and have a chat then you can easily make a forum somewhere else that is for talking.
    This sounds like a not-so-veiled attack on the PFC.
    I didn't know you had it in you.

Peace brother.
  14. Swansea
    Moves
    13 Jun '06 22:51
    Originally posted by Crowley
    This sounds like a not-so-veiled attack on the PFC.
    I didn't know you had it in you.

Peace brother.
    You ain't seen nothing yet bruv 😉
  15. London
    Moves
    13 Jun '06 23:47

I know you were replying to L.S's post then, but what I was saying is that to remove one's that do not play chess challenges at all, not one's that have in the past, but no longer do, as they do not have history if they haven't played any games. It is a chess site after all and there are foru ...[text shortened]... ogether and have a chat then you can easily make a forum somewhere else that is for talking.
    Just so you know, and making sure I'm not being rude or harsh or anything like that, Russ made it quite clear at the London meet that he thought the PFC was a great idea. He even comes in and has a look every nown and again. Says it's his favourite part of the site.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree