1. Swansea
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 00:07
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Just so you know, and making sure I'm not being rude or harsh or anything like that, Russ made it quite clear at the London meet that he thought the PFC was a great idea. He even comes in and has a look every nown and again. Says it's his favourite part of the site.
    So you think he agree's with the dirty tricks you lot pull and the hacking? Also the way you talk about other members and plan your games?
  2. London
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 00:211 edit
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
    So you think he agree's with the dirty tricks you lot pull and the hacking? Also the way you talk about other members and plan your games?
    I know so. He told me at the meet, like I said. This was just after Noodles discovered that you could post in closed threads (before your time), and at the meet he thanked us for pointing out the bugs. Also there is nothing wrong with discussing other members and games in private forums. Anything goes.
  3. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 00:40
    Just so you know, and making sure I'm not being rude or harsh or anything like that, Russ made it quite clear at the London meet that he thought the PFC was a great idea. He even comes in and has a look every nown and again. Says it's his favourite part of the site.
    That's brilliant, stating the top guy enjoys/endorses your group. The same group that seems to be keen on busting into clans' private forums, and harrassing the members.

You are a frigging hypocrite. You and your porking buds stated you were busting in, because of a thread started, in which we stated the members we didn't like, and now you're admitting to doing the same. Not only doing the same, but giving the idea in a general forum that Russ has an appreciation for this? Frigging brilliant. Gives me a great big frigging warm, comfy, and secure feeling about this site.

If the weakness in the system was pointed out in the past to Russ, why wasn't it corrected then. Why was the term "hack' used, in describing Xantho's actions in busting in, without being accepted.

God, as much as I TRY to not get heated by you, in all your queenliness, you make me sick. You not only offend anyone you (or one of your buds) have an issue with, repeatedly, you try to give the idea that the site endorses the bully tactics of your "clan". How I sometimes wish I'd demanded action from the admin after that stunt you guys pulled.

Keep pushing my buttons on this issue. It's bullshyt, and I'm so close to pressing the issue, I can taste the sweetness of a motivated drive to have you publicly "corrected". It will please me to push the issue, until one of us is ousted. Tell me I'm outta my league again freddie, I dare you. I love a cause, and right now I'm lacking one offline. I have nothing better to do.
  4. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 01:07
    I know so. He told me at the meet, like I said. This was just after Noodles discovered that you could post in closed threads (before your time), and at the meet he thanked us for pointing out the bugs. Also there is nothing wrong with discussing other members and games in [b]private forums. Anything goes.[/b]
  5. London
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 01:131 edit
    Originally posted by SJ247
    That's brilliant, stating the top guy enjoys/endorses your group. The same group that seems to be keen on busting into clans' private forums, and harrassing the members.

You are a frigging hypocrite. You and your porking buds stated you were busting in, because of a thread started, in which we stated the members we didn't like, and now you're admitting to e a cause, and right now I'm lacking one offline. I have nothing better to do.
    Perhaps you couldn't sense the joke in me saying "Russ made it quite clear at the London meet that he thought the PFC was a great idea. He even comes in and has a look every nown and again. Says it's his favourite part of the site."

However, Russ did thank certain members of the site for pulling up the issue of accessing closed threads. Russ obviously didn't know about the weakness in the system in terms of "hacking" into the private forums. Once it was discovered by Xanthos I believe it was reported immediatly, as were several other glitches which we had fun with at various stages.

Obviously if you had some sense of humour you would have noticed the sarcasm in "Russ made it quite clear at the London meet that he thought the PFC was a great idea. He even comes in and has a look every nown and again." Says it's his favourite part of the site." as it is obviously crap. He did however say that he had no problem whatsoever with clans being used purely to provide a private forum; I can assure you of that.
  6. London
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 01:14
    I suppose I should clarify that "us" was meant in regard to the people on the site who spotted the closed thread problem, many of whom were not members of the PFC.
  7. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 01:38
    He did however say that he had no problem whatsoever with clans being used purely to provide a private forum; I can assure you of that.
    Keyword=private. We both know what your clique is doing to the privacy factor. Wrecking it.

And please don't turn your actions into a benefit to the site (as in, oh it uncovered a weakness,) give me a break.

I reported it, but unfortunately wasn't the first. Then I refused to offer names. There was nothing noble in the actions, it uncovered a weakness, yes, (because it was reported,) lends to an unsecure feeling overall, and yet some of you continue to mock the privacy factor, or gloat about it publicly. You're destroying the concept of private forums.

As for what Russ said or didn't say, or the sarcasm I should "assume" you meant: I have no idea what he does, whom he befriends, or which forums he may or may not visit. Sarcasm or not, it's a stupid thing to publicly say, calling out his name and linking it to your group. If I didn't call your arse out on it, there's a strong chance others will read your garbage, and read it as you stated it.
  8. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 01:50
    I suppose I should clarify that "us" was meant in regard to the people on the site who spotted the closed thread problem, many of whom were not members of the PFC.
    There you go, keep backing it up, regroup, get it straight.

It'll be all good.
  9. London
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 02:02
    Keyword=private. We both know what your clique is doing to the privacy factor. Wrecking it.

And please don't turn your actions into a benefit to the site (as in, oh it uncovered a weakness,) give me a break.

I reported it, but unfortunately wasn't the first. Then I refused to offer names. There was nothing noble in the actions, it uncovered a weakness ...[text shortened]... t, there's a strong chance others will read your garbage, and read it as you stated it.
    How are we turning them public. We may have gloated about it, but it certainly wasn't made public. If someone hadn't tried then it would have gone unnoticed. The way to do it was not made public and it took you guys a good few hours to work out how. There is no mocking of the privacy factor.

Part of your middle paragraph made no sense at all: " it uncovered a weakness, yes, (because it was reported,) lends to an unsecure feeling overall". I suggest you edit it before someone thinks you're stupid.

Russ once joined the PFC; just to show his support. He particularly liked certain threads labelling members of the Adults 18+ only forum. Said they were "funny as ****", and was just waiting for them to do something stupied so he could boot them off the site. He even showed the thread to Chris, who was apparently picking his ribs up for hours. Unfortunatly he had to leave as he felt people like you might get the wrong idea.
  10. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 02:07
    How are we turning them public. We may have gloated about it, but it certainly wasn't made public. If someone hadn't tried then it would have gone unnoticed. The way to do it was not made public and it took you guys a good few hours to work out how. There is no mocking of the privacy factor.

Part of your middle paragraph made no sense at all: " it unc ...[text shortened]... hours. Unfortunatly he had to leave as he felt people like you might get the wrong idea.
    Are you a retard freddie? You're doing it AGAIN!! Does Russ know you're quoting him publicly as ridiculing a clan full of his paying members? I would like to know. Maybe I'll just pose the question to him, I don't put a whole lot of stock into you.

Don't you get it? Russ can say, think whatever the hell he'd like. But you're posting this crap publicly, showing EVERYONE ELSE that he is endorsing, and taking part in this? I'm surprised really.
  11. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 02:08
    Russ once joined the PFC; just to show his support. He particularly liked certain threads labelling members of the Adults 18+ only forum. Said they were "funny as ****", and was just waiting for them to do something stupied so he could boot them off the site. He even showed the thread to Chris, who was apparently picking his ribs up for hours. Unfortunatly he had to leave as he felt people like you might get the wrong idea.
  12. London
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 02:25
    Are you a retard freddie? You're doing it AGAIN!! Does Russ know you're quoting him publicly as ridiculing a clan full of his paying members? I would like to know. Maybe I'll just pose the question to him, I don't put a whole lot of stock into you.

Don't you get it? Russ can say, think whatever the hell he'd like. But you're posting this crap public ...[text shortened]... wing EVERYONE ELSE that he is endorsing, and taking part in this? I'm surprised really.
    Calm it loose lips. If anyone is stupid enough to believe that then they shouldn't be on a chess website.

FOR THE ATTENTION OF ANYONE READING THIS THREAD. ANY QUOTES OF RUSS ARE MERELY A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION.
  13. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 02:36
    Calm it loose lips. If anyone is stupid enough to believe that then they shouldn't be on a chess website.

FOR THE ATTENTION OF ANYONE READING THIS THREAD. ANY QUOTES OF RUSS ARE MERELY A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION.
    Keep backing up dipwad. I love it.

And, being of such lofty intelligence...if anyone is stupid enough to incriminate a site boss into his own twisted little games, he shouldn't be allowed to STAY on a chess website. I'm merely guilty of reading your claims and quotes exactly as they were written.
  14. London
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 02:40
    Keep backing up dipwad. I love it.

And, being of such lofty intelligence...if anyone is stupid enough to incriminate a site boss into his own twisted little games, he shouldn't be allowed to STAY on a chess website. I'm merely guilty of reading your claims and quotes exactly as they were written.
    I tried to send you a decent and normal message (which has now been forwarded to Loose Screw) to pass onto you. Perhaps you would be able to un-ignore me for 2 minutes whilst I send it to you, then you may do as you wish. I assure you it's probably not what you're expecting. PM me.
  15. Standard memberDrWood
    Big Red Sturgeon
    The Specific Ocean
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 02:43
    OOOOHHH!

Go on SJ pm him!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree