1. Joined
    05 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jun '06 16:42
    Originally posted by dottewell
    If it looks like everyone is miming, you're probably deaf.
    And if it looks like everyone is snickering, you're probably dumb.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 08:16
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
    The reason one of your other idiots said was because I had a crap name, such a great and intelectual reason that was.
    Have you had a sense of humour removal or something? Is that a prerequisite for joining BJ90210's clan, as it seems endemic in your clan?

I avoid all this crap like the plague, but not when somebody calls me an idiot.

Which would you have preferred, a meaningful reason why we didn't want you in the clan, ie: complete lack of wit (We already had Freddie fulfilling the Village Idiot role) as evidenced by your first few posts in PFC recruitment thread... Thread 42767, overuse of LOL, emotional instability, tendency to take things which are said on an internet chess forum full of strangers to heart, etc, etc.

OR

Brian is a crap name, and having a member named Brian would destroy the street cred of the Peers.

D
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 08:29
    Originally posted by SJ247
    Go dig with Freddie. I can see the two of you...digging. LOL.

Or just read the TOS. Again. I have screenshots of every exchange that supports my previous post with regard to this. I have emails from admin. And I have a whole tasty slew of private forum posts.
    I'd say go as far as you can with it. I think it'd be hilarious watching you try to swim against the current, especially considering Russ previously thanked people who hacked into closed threads for showing him the exploit, and accepted responsibility for it.

BTW: You may want to read the first post in this thread...Thread 27790. Which do you think is more "legally questionable"... People posting rubbish, or people posting about their rape and paedophilic fantasies?

Anyway, seeing as this thread was started to try to bring about the end of the PFC, I think I'll finish on a quote from the originator of this thread...
    "There is now a clan for all 18+ players to join and talk about anything adult in the Private Forum. I dont think there are any plans to play challenges so dont worry about your game load. Any discussion in the Private forum will not be banned so you are allowed to speak you mind freely"

Just goes to show how fickle the mind of a child is.

D
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 08:36
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I'd say go as far as you can with it. I think it'd be hilarious watching you try to swim against the current, especially considering Russ previously thanked people who hacked into closed threads for showing him the exploit, and accepted responsibility for it.

BTW: You may want to read the first post in this thread...Thread 27790. Which do ...[text shortened]... ed to speak you mind freely"

D
    I wasn't allowed to speak my mind freely. 🙁
  5. Swansea
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 09:36
    Have you had a sense of humour removal or something? Is that a prerequisite for joining BJ90210's clan, as it seems endemic in your clan?

I avoid all this crap like the plague, but not when somebody calls me an idiot.

Which would you have preferred, a meaningful reason why we didn't want you in the clan, ie: complete lack of wit (We already had Fre ...[text shortened]... a crap name, and having a member named Brian would destroy the street cred of the Peers.

D
    Truth please. I have not had my sense of humour removed, and I only take things to heart if they matter to me, as my work does, the things they said were abit too harsh instead of just saying they don't like it and have proper reasons instead of having a go for ages.
    Putting lol is a habit of being on the internet and I have used it less since I've been posting more on this site so it's not as bad as before. And it's not like I can help my emotional state as it's an illness.
  6. Swansea
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 09:39
    Anyway, seeing as this thread was started to try to bring about the end of the PFC, I think I'll finish on a quote from the originator of this thread...
    "There is now a clan for all 18+ players to join and talk about anything adult in the Private Forum. I dont think there are any plans to play challenges so dont worry about your game load. Any discussion i ...[text shortened]... llowed to speak you mind freely"

D
    It may have been, it may not have been, who knows! I posted that when I was unsure what SJ wanted to do with the clan and she quickly corrected me after I said that as she then told me we were going to play challenges. And I'm not a child!
  7. Swansea
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 09:39
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I wasn't allowed to speak my mind freely. 🙁
    That's because you weren't a member.
  8. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 09:47
    Truth please. I have not had my sense of humour removed, and I only take things to heart if they matter to me, as my work does, the things they said were abit too harsh instead of just saying they don't like it and have proper reasons instead of having a go for ages.
    Read what my post was in reply to; you calling me an idiot for saying you couldn't join the Peers because of your name. Nothing to do with what others said about your work.

D
  9. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 09:48
    That's because you weren't a member.
    And say a member of your clan slagged off the artwork you are ever so sensitive about. They are free to express their views of course.
  10. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 09:50
    It may have been, it may not have been, who knows! I posted that when I was unsure what SJ wanted to do with the clan and she quickly corrected me after I said that as she then told me we were going to play challenges. And I'm not a child!
    The point being that you weren't too bothered either way. Either the clan played challenges or it didn't. You had still joined whether or which, and you urged others to join solely for the private forum.

Just admit that this "Site Idea" was an attempted attack on another clan, and lets all move on, as its obvious to everybody, hopefully including you, that its not going to happen.

D
  11. Swansea
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 09:53
    Read what my post was in reply to; you calling me an idiot for saying you couldn't join the Peers because of your name. Nothing to do with what others said about your work.

D
    I know it wasn't to do with what people said about my work, that happened after you declined me. I was just stating that they went too far with it that's all.
  12. Swansea
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 09:55
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    And say a member of your clan slagged off the artwork you are ever so sensitive about. They are free to express their views of course.
    I don't mind if people don't like my work, as I have said loads of times now, it is the way they did it. I'm pretty sure that none of the members in the clan would be so harsh to say the things that the others said about it if they didn't like it. I know for a fact that some do and also the Loose Screw said when I showed him some of it that it wasn't his taste so couldn't really say that he liked it, which is fair enough.
  13. Swansea
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 09:58
    The point being that you weren't too bothered either way. Either the clan played challenges or it didn't. You had still joined whether or which, and you urged others to join solely for the private forum.

Just admit that this "Site Idea" was an attempted attack on another clan, and lets all move on, as its obvious to everybody, hopefully including you, that its not going to happen.

D
    I joined as I wanted to talk about stuff that you can't normally do in the general forums. I am not actually playing for this clan as I have many things to do with my other clans and the one I lead, but the clan still does play challenges. There are more than just the SSS now that theyre known, that do not play challenges aswell, yours just happens to be the one that most people think of when you say clan that doesn't play challenges.
  14. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 13:26
    Originally posted by SJ247
    LOL!!!

Yes, they have.

Push push push...keep pushing. My opportunity for reporting/pushing the issue is far from lost.
    * prod *
  15. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Jun '06 14:49

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree