1. Standard membertruthinpositions
    dragon slayer
    Moves
    29 Mar '08 18:54
    I would like to suggest that RHP move on to the next round of a tournament once a clear winner in each group has been decided. Tournaments goes on forever here because of one game that will not impact the tournament is not moving until the last possible momment on every move. for example if the leading score in a group is 55 and the max possible points for the #2 guy is 54 then that group is decided (but the other games are still allowed to continue without holding up the tournament). I think this will also help clear up server space maybe I am wrong what do you guys think?
  2. Standard memberepic0002
    Black Mark
    walking to and fro
    Moves
    29 Mar '08 19:062 edits
    Tournament 870 started back in 2005.. and all were waiting on is a 2100 rated to beat a 1400 rated. Thanks rhb
  3. Standard membertruthinpositions
    dragon slayer
    Moves
    29 Mar '08 19:162 edits
    Originally posted by epic0002
    Tournament 870 started back in 2005.. and all were waiting on is a 2100 rated to beat a 1400 rated. Thanks rhb
    well that is a annoying tournament game but I am talking about groups where no one in the group can match the leaders score in that group. although the 1400 is down a chess set he could still win be timeout in a few months due to life situations. Sorry that you guys have to wait.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 06:49
    Originally posted by truthinpositions
    I would like to suggest that RHP move on to the next round of a tournament once a clear winner in each group has been decided. Tournaments goes on forever here because of one game that will not impact the tournament is not moving until the last possible momment on every move. for example if the leading score in a group is 55 and the max possible p ...[text shortened]... nt). I think this will also help clear up server space maybe I am wrong what do you guys think?
    This already happens.

D
  5. Standard membertruthinpositions
    dragon slayer
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 01:47
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    This already happens.

D
    no the server waits until all games in every group is completed before moving on to the next round.
  6. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 03:44
    I dunno. I've been in exactly one tourney and the second round games started well before the remaining, non-impactful, first round games were completed. In fact, I'm *still* completing a few of them.

Tournament 2202

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree