This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Sep '07 18:54
    Originally posted by SJ247
    Agree. I don't want to (and can't anyway) download a bunch of new junk to the computer. I don't like Mozilla.

It's a good idea, and the fix looks pretty simple.
    You can keep asking til you're blue in the face, but Russ is very slow (ie: static) implementing any of the requests which have been implemented in FF. I don't know why. All the code is there for him already, and they add hugely to the site.

When people request something, and somebody tells them to get FF, they are simply offering a way to achieve what the requester wants. There is nothing stopping Russ from coding the addition.

There is nothing to dislike about Mozilla. The only downside to it over IE, is that it takes a couple of seconds longer to open. Without the add-ons, it is simply another browser.

I bet you'd prefer to be able to click on posted links without having to copy and paste them, you'd prefer to have all the "Insert ..." links under this box, you'd prefer to be able to mouse over the flag and see the country name, you'd prefer to only display what you want displayed, and a number of other mods. All of these and a whole lot more are easily achieved in FF.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree