1. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 18:48
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Not what I was talking about.

Taunting a clan leader because his members are throwing clan games seems like a legitimate goad to me.
    No it's not...not when someone looks at something and thinks they have all of the facts when they don't

And that was not goading...that was pure harrasment

Dave
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 18:561 edit
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    No it's not...not when someone looks at something and thinks they have all of the facts when they don't

And that was not goading...that was pure harrasment

Dave
    I see you are still allowed to tell falsehoods while my truthful posts regarding this matter get modded.

It's impossible to get the facts when any attempt to do so is censored. And I would have, and have in the past, commented on ANY player who had odd draws and/or inappropriate resignations that I became aware of. It's not all about you.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 19:02
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    OK, my 2c worth again:

"Taunt, goad or ridicule rival CLANS" is fine, personal attacks on people purely because they happen to be in particular clans is not. That's just a backdoor way of harassing people.

Am I the only one here who can see the difference?
    Your interpretation is utterly bizarre (clans are composed of individuals) and at odds with how the Clan Forum has been moderated for years.
  4. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 19:311 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I see you are still allowed to tell falsehoods while my truthful posts regarding this matter get modded.

It's impossible to get the facts when any attempt to do so is censored. And I would have, and have in the past, commented on ANY player who had odd draws and/or inappropriate resignations that I became aware of. It's not all about you.
    You really have an infatuation with me...but at least I figured something out.

Sociopath: There are ten general
    symptoms:

not learning from experience
    no sense of responsibility
    inability to form meaningful relationships
    inability to control impulses
    lack of moral sense
    chronically antisocial behavior
    no change in behavior after punishment
    emotional immaturity
    lack of guilt
    self-centeredness

edit: Those all hit home with you...they do have pills for that...please see a doctor.

Dave
  5. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 19:41
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You misspelt "form" then. 😕
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 19:55
    You really have an infatuation with me...but at least I figured something out.

symptoms:

lack of moral sense
    no change in behavior after punishme ...[text shortened]...
    edit: Those all hit home with you...they do have pills for that...please see a doctor.

Dave
    This from the guy who when you talk about his actions on RHP whines about "personal attacks"!! What a hypocrite.
  7. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 19:57
    This from the guy who when you talk about his actions on RHP whines about "personal attacks"!! What a hypocrite.
    I think he is making an honest attempt to help you.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 20:01
    Originally posted by Ice Cold
    I think he is making an honest attempt to help you.
    The "National Master" doesn't do honest.
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 20:18
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Not what I was talking about.

Taunting a clan leader because his members are throwing clan games seems like a legitimate goad to me. Maybe you should ask the admin to clarify if they want to remove goading from the clan forum if you consider inter clan goading based on referring to clan games played to be personal harassment and constitute "personal att ...[text shortened]... teer clear. Phlab has often said that he goes nowhere near debates for similar reasons.

D
    Actually I think you were right the first time when MissO was able to understand it.
  10. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 20:19
    Originally posted by coquette
    Sorry, I actually meant to recommend a humor FORUM!
    Humor is good, tell me a joke. 🙂
  11. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 20:22
    Your interpretation is utterly bizarre (clans are composed of individuals) and at odds with how the Clan Forum has been moderated for years.
    Is this how a humor forum works for you?
  12. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 20:341 edit
  13. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 20:46
    The "National Master" doesn't do honest.
    Okay...since I am sick of this and have tried to deal with you sooo many times and yes your little needling has finally gotten to me...and apart from my better judgement and the mod's advice of not even answering you I will break this down...so you might see yourself in a better mirror than the one at your mom's house

symptoms:

We have all noticed this. They tell you to quit your crap...yet you spout hatred and attack anyone who does not agree with you.

A person that tried to be a game mod which is an entity of this site runs amuck slamming people. You are supposedly an adult...yet you act like a 13 year old.

95% of the people on here really do not like you...and the ones who did at one time are seeing the true you. I am betting if you are the person I have seen photos of then either you are divorced or have never had a lengthy time with a person...because apart from your look...if you had this kind of attitude all of the time I really can't see ANYONE ( female or male ) wanting to be around you.

I don't even have to comment here...it is apparent

lack of moral sense

Once again...apparent

Holy crap does this one really hit home. I think someone posted your complete forum post list in another thread. The sickness is clearly shown.

no change in behavior after punishment

Uhhh...mods...after I don't know the number of forum bans he has received has he changed??? I don't think so.

emotional immaturity

This one speaks for itself...no...most of your posts do

lack of guilt

You feel that you have done no wrong in everything you say to people. The sad thing is is that I really feel you enjoy what you do on here.

self-centeredness

Another one that needs no explanation...you are all knowing and all mighty.

My final note...and to all my clan members if this gets me banned then i am sorry.

You were the kid in school who no one liked. Nobody passed notes through you because you would either read them or tell the teacher. Would you ever show up at the flagpole at 3:30 to fight...nope...you went home and told mommy. I am sure you have NEVER attended a High School Reunion because some people would probably beat the crap out of you now even after all of these years.

You hide behind a computer screen and treat people like complete crap...lie about people...call them names...it is despicable

I said it before...and well I just couldn't help myself anymore after you calling coquette names...this will be my last post to you.

Forum mods i am sorry and will take whatever punishment I am due.

Dave
  14. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 20:55
    You were the kid in school who no one liked. Nobody passed notes through you because you would either read them or tell the teacher. Would you ever show up at the flagpole at 3:30 to fight...nope...you went home and told mommy. I am sure you have NEVER attended a High School Reunion because some people would probably beat the crap out of you now even after all of these years.
    fdlmao
  15. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 21:55
    Okay...since I am sick of this and have tried to deal with you sooo many times and yes your little needling has finally gotten to me...and apart from my better judgement and the mod's advice of not even answering you I will break this down...so you might see yourself in a better mirror than the one at your mom's house

s ...[text shortened]... post to you.

Forum mods i am sorry and will take whatever punishment I am due.

Dave
    rec'd!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree