1. Joined
    28 Jun '01
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 18:06
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    So did I. I'm sure it's mostly lies (as is your wont) but there is enough truth in there to show what a fraud you are.
    Do you have a Dave folder on your desktop full of documents you can quickly copy and paste into the RHP forums or have you memorized them word for word so that you can type them out in a matter of minutes? Also, funny to note how you discredit his story only after using it to support your argument. Anyway, your rants are old and tiresome.

Einstein's definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
  2. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? Β©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 18:08
    So did I. I'm sure it's mostly lies (as is your wont) but there is enough truth in there to show what a fraud you are.
    Bro you can keep coming after me and taking old posts and stories and all to try and degrade me...but here is the real kicker to this whole mess.

You are quite sick. This is an internet chess site for God's sake. You on the other hand have made it your life. You wake up for this...you live and breathe it.

You talk about "fraud"...EVERYONE here is fraudelent! Is your location really "on the prowl"??? Should we assume that since you have no life except for this you are looking for prostitutes? I am not real sure how to take that. I repeat this is an INTERNET CHESS SITE. Some people here do not want you trying to dig up their crap...but you do anyway.

Are you a mod? No. Are you better than ANYONE else on this site? No. Neither am I. I play chess and try to tell a few jokes and have fun. You on the other hand have made it a personal mission to continually harrass other members. Do you actually think if I am banned because of the crap you say it's going to hurt me? My birthday will still come. Summer weather will still be there.

Everyday I come on here and have soooo much fun with soooo many members. You come on here with one agenda...who can I mess with today.

You scream at the mods because in your eyes they do not do their job. You scream at Russ because in your eyes he does not do his job. You scream at members you do not like because they do not bow down to you. Your power trip to be the "ace boom coom" on this site is a freaking joke.

I repeat...you hide behind a computer screen and try and mess with people because it is a safe little haven for you. I am ashamed that you can even be part of my gender...cause you are NOT a man. You are a sad little boy who uses this place as a means to get rid of the frustrations of his childhood life.

Once again mods i have broken my promise...but apparently for my last post getting 8 recs I hit the sociopath thing pretty right. I swear there needs to be a vote done...if more people want #1 to leave the site or me...but the kicker to that one is...is that I won't go out of my way to attack people...if he is still here...well...who is the next victim?

If I am voted off...then I will humbly walk out the door and will not come back under ANY nick.

Dave
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 18:11
    Originally posted by nmdavidb
    Bro you can keep coming after me and taking old posts and stories and all to try and degrade me...but here is the real kicker to this whole mess.

You are quite sick. This is an internet chess site for God's sake. You on the other hand have made it your life. You wake up for this...you live and breathe it.

You talk about "fraud"...EVERYONE here is frau ...[text shortened]... f...then I will humbly walk out the door and will not come back under ANY nick.

Dave
    This ain't Survivor, chump. Only one of us is violating the TOS and it ain't me. So I ain't going nowhere. You ........................ I guess we'll see.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 18:14
    Originally posted by vacostner
    Do you have a Dave folder on your desktop full of documents you can quickly copy and paste into the RHP forums or have you memorized them word for word so that you can type them out in a matter of minutes? Also, funny to note how you discredit his story only after using it to support your argument. Anyway, your rants are old and tiresome.

Einstein's definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    I notice you don't and have never disputed the basic truth of my comments. Your buddy is a fraud. Deal with it.
  5. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? Β©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 18:142 edits
    This ain't Survivor, chump. Only one of us is violating the TOS and it ain't me. So I ain't going nowhere. You ........................ I guess we'll see.
    We shall see πŸ˜€

Dave

edit: and you violate the TOS everyday with harrasment

h and "I ain't going nowhere"??? Nice grammar for a lawyer...and especially for one who comments on people from other countries using english
  6. Standard memberepic0002
    Black Mark
    walking to and fro
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 18:23
    We shall see πŸ˜€

Dave

h and "I ain't going nowhere"??? Nice grammar for a lawyer...and especially for one who comments on people from other countries using english
    Dave.. let it go man.. you dont even need to argue on this one.

I just hope no1marauder never finds out my real name inst EpicπŸ˜›
  7. Joined
    28 Jun '01
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 18:291 edit
    I notice you don't and have never disputed the basic truth of my comments. Your buddy is a fraud. Deal with it.
    You didn't answer me, so a Dave folder on your desktop it is. Don't you think that's a little Ray Finkle-esque? "Laces out, Dave!" πŸ˜›

I'm just trying to make sense of your post. You recant his story AGAIN and then say you're certain it is mostly lies, but truthful enough to prove your point. Which is it and besides you who really cares?

I've got it, best two out of three, loser leaves town match between you and Dave. This will be bigger than any WrestleMania ever.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 18:30
    We shall see πŸ˜€

Dave

You've made two long posts here which were nothing but personal attacks and you still whine about being "harassed"? You seem to forget who started this thing in the first place with abusive and insulting posts directed at someone who you knew nothing about(unfortunately in threads that were removed). You are a complete hypocrite as well as a liar and a fraud.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 18:35
    You didn't answer me, so a Dave folder on your desktop it is. Don't you think that's a little Ray Finkle-esque?

I'm just trying to make sense of your post. You recant his story [b]AGAIN
    and then say you're certain it is mostly lies, but truthful enough to prove your point. Which is it and besides you who really cares?

I've got it, best two out o ...[text shortened]... er leaves town match between you and Dave. This will be bigger than any WrestleMania ever.[/b]
    Your thinking is muddled as usual.

I'm sure most of the story is untrue. But the details of who he played is true as shown by the crosstable. That corroborates his real rating unless you believe he just happened to come up with a story that precisely jibes with the games played by some other person with the same name in an obscure tournament.

You seem to care enough to keep defending a fraud.
  10. Joined
    28 Jun '01
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 18:44

I'm sure most of the story is untrue. But the details of who he played is true as shown by the crosstable. That corroborates his real rating unless you believe he just happened to come up with a story that precisely jibes with the games played by some other person with the same name in an obscure tournament.

How can I continue to defend a fraud when you according to you...

So, if I've never disputed anything then I vey well can't be defending anyone can I, MaRAYder Finkle?
  11. Standard memberFat mans revenge
    Pennywise Says Hi
    Up from mainstream
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 18:49

So the only part of his story that even seems to be false is his claim that he played in the open section, and that he had a draw against a 2000 rated player in the first round?

Going on that premise, most of the story is untrue? Keep in mind that the story was about the rambunctious kid he played, and not about his other games or his rating.

I actually prefer it when authors embellish a detail or two when I read their work. Makes things more interesting.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 19:20
    How can I continue to defend a fraud when you according to you...
    [b]I notice you don't and have never disputed the basic truth of my comments. Your buddy is a fraud. Deal with it.

So, if I've never disputed anything then I vey well can't be defending anyone can I, MaRAYder Finkle?[/b]
    Your defense is by misdirection, not by disputing the indisputable.
  13. Standard memberepic0002
    Black Mark
    walking to and fro
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 19:40
    Your defense is by misdirection, not by disputing the indisputable.
    how do we dispute the indisputable?😠
  14. Joined
    28 Jun '01
    Moves
    31 Mar '08 19:491 edit
    Originally posted by epic0002
    how do we dispute the indisputable?😠
    Here's how, wait for the response.

No1Marauder's RHP and OTB rating vary by 600 or so points all because of time constraints and we all know there are no time constraints on RHP.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree