Ignore List Doesn't Work - Another Reason?

Ignore List Doesn't Work - Another Reason?

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
23 Jun 08

Originally posted by Gastel
Yes you did issue a death threat to me. And yes that does qualify you as a dangerous person.
Not to be rude, Gastel, but I thinking you are making a bigger deal out of this than it is. My parents issue me death threats all the time and you don't see me putting them on my ignore list. πŸ™„

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
23 Jun 08

Originally posted by Drew
Not to be rude, Gastel, but I thinking you are making a bigger deal out of this than it is. My parents issue me death threats all the time and you don't see me putting them on my ignore list. πŸ™„
You know your parents. I don't know adram at all. Maybe he is a mass murdering maniac. Maybe he works for the Bush government. Maybe he is my neighbour. Since I have no way of knowing who he is, his threats need to be taken seriously.

Also, a person who issues a threat cannot be the decider of how seriously the recepient should take it. That is not how normal society works. Adram does have this idea that he is the ruler of all though and can say and do as he pleases without reprecution. So far he has been right about the nobody doing anything about it.

I notice that my "Things that make adram cry" was taken off promptly, but his "Things that make Gastel cry" was not. He obviously has the admins in his pocket.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
23 Jun 08

You know your parents. I don't know adram at all. Maybe he is a mass murdering maniac. Maybe he works for the Bush government. Maybe he is my neighbour. Since I have no way of knowing who he is, his threats need to be taken seriously.

Also, a person who issues a threat cannot be the decider of how seriously the recepient should take it. That is not h ...[text shortened]... but his "Things that make Gastel cry" was not. He obviously has the admins in his pocket.
Funnily enough I don't know you either.

I am not a mass murdering maniac, nor do I work for the Bush Government.

I am not your neighbour and as for having the admins in my pocket, talk about conspiracy theories.

I had no idea you started a "Things that make adram cry" but it was not reported by me. I would have liked to see what you would have thought would make a so called death threat issuing, mass murdering maniac cry.

You may also care to note that the "Things that make Gastel cry" was not started by me.

I accept your apology for the erroneous accusation πŸ˜›

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
23 Jun 08

WOW!!!! This is a killer thread! I'm dying to know what happens next.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
23 Jun 08

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
WOW!!!! This is a killer thread! I'm dying to know what happens next.
lol

I am sure gassie will let us know in due course.

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
23 Jun 08

Originally posted by adramforall
lol

I am sure gassie will let us know in due course.
You are a disgrace to your flag, issuing a threat and then failing to carry it out πŸ™‚

I must admit I never saw either thread re how to make cry but if someone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated as I need cheering up πŸ™‚

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
23 Jun 08

Originally posted by Mctayto
You are a disgrace to your flag, issuing a threat and then failing to carry it out πŸ™‚

I must admit I never saw either thread re how to make cry but if someone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated as I need cheering up πŸ™‚
Thread 95789

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
23 Jun 08

Originally posted by adramforall
Thread 95789
Interesting. They seem to know of your resignation gg message as they are doing the g to death without any reference to it by you. Me thinks although he appears a whinger that he may have more cause than would first appear

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
23 Jun 08

Originally posted by Mctayto
Interesting. They seem to know of your resignation gg message as they are doing the g to death without any reference to it by you. Me thinks although he appears a whinger that he may have more cause than would first appear
An earlier post of mine in this thread was deleted.

I referred to the fact that gasbag started the thread because I said "gg" in my one and only message to him when I resigned our match, for some reason, a final message gets through, when you resign, even though you are on the opponents ignore list!

My alleged death threat was also deleted.

Yet I have the Originally posted by Gastel
...admins in his pocket.

Thread 95769 for more on the saga lol

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
23 Jun 08

WOW
I have been sleeping or something, did not realise that they had lowered the age limit to sub 13. Guess he has really left as he has been found out for being underage.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Jun 08

Originally posted by Crowley
LOL, so I join a big tourney, put everyone rated above me on my 'ignore list' and get an easy win?

This is a chess site, first and foremost.
If you don't like some people here, feel free to leave BEFORE starting threads like this.
This must be the Forum etiquette that you were telling me about?

A
Mr. Smart trousers

No it's not!!

Moves
24 Jun 08
1 edit

Holy crapola. I can't believe you. YES. You and Afliez issued a death threat to me in a now deleted thread.

Maybe you were too drunk to remember. But if I were you I'd close my mouth now. You can't even remember your own posts.

Admins did nothing about your garbage for about a week before they removed the thread.

And why is it okay that a resign ...[text shortened]... f your correspondence to me, because you previously showed yourself to be a dangerous person.
Ha ha ha ha ha!! I never thought we had real loonies here! Ha ha ha ha!

Death threat?! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Deleted thread?! Ha ha ha ha!

You should tell everyone that you asked me for my personal email to send me indecent pictures of yourself! You should also remember I shared that with Adram. And I don't think Adram said anything offensive, he just told you we were not into that!

I guess being as lonely in your perversion as you are, that probably felt like a death threat but, really, it was not.

I have a lot of gay friends, so I have nothing against you.πŸ˜€

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
24 Jun 08

Lies are just part of your modus operandi, Afliez. I would expect nothing less of you.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
24 Jun 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
This must be the Forum etiquette that you were telling me about?
Seriously man, if you don't understand English, you really shouldn't be posting.

e
Black Mark

walking to and fro

Moves
24 Jun 08

Originally posted by Crowley
Seriously man, if you don't understand English, you really shouldn't be posting.
If you dont like what he has to say, just ban him like you guys do.