1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 20:45
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Seriously man, if you don't understand English, you really shouldn't be posting.
    Oh? Are you saying you didn't send me the message on Forum etiquette?
  2. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 20:53
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Oh? Are you saying you didn't send me the message on Forum etiquette?
    Does it matter?

My post here you referred to is valid in this thread context, but your reply appears to be trolling.

You seem to just disagree or question with anything and everything I have to say on these forums and it's getting tiring...
    Keep it up and reap what you sow.
  3. Standard memberepic0002
    Black Mark
    walking to and fro
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 21:22
    Does it matter?

My post here you referred to is valid in this thread context, but your reply appears to be trolling.

You seem to just disagree or question with anything and everything I have to say on these forums and it's getting tiring...
    ** eating popcorn**
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 21:275 edits
    Does it matter?

My reply is usually in reply to something you have said to me, I most certainly wasn't trying to hurt your feelings in any way, shape, or manner.

You seem to have taking a disliking to me for reasons known only to you, then you use your moderator status to try and belittle me, in front of others.

You add fuel to the fire, instead of trying to put it out, in a thread where everything is completely out of control, you simply close it? Or remove posts and send warnings.

This thread is a poor example of Forum Moderation in my opinion! So if you want to ban me from the forum for telling you the truth, so be it.

Yes it does matter if you said it...Because you have already said you dislike me and would never be my friend. That shouldn't give you the right to send me a Warning, I did not deserve, simply because you do not like me. Someone else should have been looking after it, or would it matter?

Look at the definitions of trolling! We are all trolls we say something reply, say something reply...that is one form of trolling...Look at my Meanings for Words in General, trolling can mean a wide variety of things.

If you don't say anything towards me, I certainly will not say anything to you, I am good with with that!
  5. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 22:081 edit
    My reply is usually in reply to something you have said to me, I most certainly wasn't trying to hurt your feelings in any way, shape, or manner.

You seem to have taking a disliking to me for reasons known only to you, then you use your moderator status to try and belittle me, in front of others.

You add fuel to the fire, instead of trying to put it say anything towards me, I certainly will not say anything to you, I am good with with that!
    Let's get one thing straight. You are almost stalking me around the forums, always replying to my posts with your retarded innuendo etc.

This is trolling and I alerted it.
    You have been alerted by other users too.

Hoping to not sound like a 5 year-old on a playground, but you are the one 'starting it'. I don't have the time now, but all your posts are public, so I can prove this if need be.

I don't send moderator warnings to people just because I don't like them, where are getting this from?
    I don't like most people here, so don't worry, you are getting equality in general disdain from me.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 22:196 edits
    Let's get one thing straight. You are almost stalking me around the forums, always replying to my posts with your retarded innuendo etc.

Hoping to not sound like a 5 year-old on a playground, but you are the one 'starting it'. I don't have the time now, but all your posts ar e most people here, so don't worry, you are getting equality in general disdain from me.
    Paranoid ! Did I spell it right? As I have said You don't say anything towards me and I won't say anything to towards you. We, both sound like 5 year olds actually. 😛

And I can live with that too. 😉

Oh I can show you posts where you said you didn't like me, and threw shots at me also, it was tit for tat, so to speak, with no angels in the little banter! I just didn't realize you were taking it seriously, because I certainly wasn't!

Here I thought it was you stalking me, everywhere I went you had a comment to something I had said, weird how that is huh. 🙂

So what comes next do we get our evidence together and hold court? Or do I get anything to say what so ever in my defence?

Please understand I hold no malice what so ever towards you!
  7. Standard memberepic0002
    Black Mark
    walking to and fro
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 22:29
    Paranoid ! Did I spell it right? As I have said You don't say anything towards me and I won't say anything to towards you. We, both sound like 5 year olds actually. 😛

And I can live with that too. 😉

Oh I can show you posts where you said you didn't like me, and threw shots at me also, it was tit for tat, so to speak, with no angels in the little b ...[text shortened]... t do we get our evidence together and hold court? Or do I get anything to say what so ever?
    As Crowley's attorney, I have advised him not to comment.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 22:332 edits
    Originally posted by epic0002
    As Crowley's attorney, I have advised him not to comment.
    OK, so now who do I get as my solicitor, my one in real life is gone on vacation for the whole summer. 😉

Ahhhh...I need a net one eh ?

I thinking Gramp Bobby, he sure uses a lot of flowery words.
  9. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 22:37
    OK, so now who do I get as my solicitor, my one in real life is gone on vacation for the whole summer. 😉

Ahhhh...I need a net one eh ?

I thinking Gramp Bobby, he sure uses a lot of flowery words.
    Try no1, he apparently has some free time now...
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 22:46
    Try no1, he apparently has some free time now...
    For a couple of grown men...me being 50ish and you being quite a bit my junior by the looks of your picture, you would think we could settle things without the lawyers.

I know you saw my post in HOH thread because you seemed really happy that I would be departing for the Private Forums. I can assure you again, that there was no malice intended towards you what so ever.

If I don't hear from you...then you most certainly will not hear from me, and I am very sorry to hear that you felt that way, you should have told me sooner. I thought you enjoyed the banter back and forth.
  11. B is for bye bye
    Moves
    24 Jun '08 23:10

Hoping to not sound like a 5 year-old on a playground, but you are the one 'starting it'. I don't have the time now, but all your posts ar ...[text shortened]... e most people here, so don't worry, you are getting equality in general disdain from me.
    Crowley, what are you doing about adram following me around in the forums?

Apparently a warning is warranted. How about the other nastiness that adramm and afleiz are continuing to propogate? Does this warrant some action? If not, then why not?

Finally, this thread was intended to give information on a bug in the ignore person's list and I did not use any names, but the ignoree came into this thread and started to attack me. How is this fair? Why is this not being punished?

Why did my wounded retaliation thread get deleted? And then why did the "Things that make Gastel cry" thread not get deleted?

How can you allow me to be attacked? What is your job? What is the job of the RHP company? I don't think either of these parties are doing what they need to be doing (legally or more importantly from a human perspective).
  12. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    25 Jun '08 00:18
    For a couple of grown men...me being 50ish and you being quite a bit my junior by the looks of your picture, you would think we could settle things without the lawyers.

I know you saw my post in HOH thread because you seemed really happy that I would be departing for the Private Forums. I can assure you again, that there was no malice intended towards ...[text shortened]... felt that way, you should have told me sooner. I thought you enjoyed the banter back and forth.
    This seems to be the root of 'our' problem.
    You can't seem to distinguish between my sarcastic and serious posts.

I enjoy the banter too, but when I start throwing it around, me being a moderator gets thrown in my face - as you did in posts in this very thread.

So bring it, but be prepared to take it.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jun '08 00:196 edits
    This seems to be the root of 'our' problem.
    You can't seem to distinguish between my sarcastic and serious posts.

I enjoy the banter too, but when I start throwing it around, me being a moderator gets thrown in my face - as you did in posts in this very thread.

So bring it, but be prepared to take it.
    You Win without malice !

I am still trying to learn Epics sarcastic and serious posts. Don't we have a sarcastic symbol? That would sure help matters. 🙂 It really is hard to hear the tone of voice over the internet.

Now if the users I am suppose to have offended contact me and let me know who they are, I would be delighted to put them on my ignore list, and they will never hear from me again.

That should pretty much make everyone happy?
    Problem would be solved!
  14. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    25 Jun '08 00:23
    Originally posted by Gastel
    Crowley, what are you doing about adram following me around in the forums?

Apparently a warning is warranted. How about the other nastiness that adramm and afleiz are continuing to propogate? Does this warrant some action? If not, then why not?

Finally, this thread was intended to give information on a bug in the ignore person's list and I did not us ...[text shortened]... are doing what they need to be doing (legally or more importantly from a human perspective).
    I don't see adram 'following you around' the forums.

Please point me towards this 'nastiness', because I have no idea what you're talking about.

adram did not attack you anywhere that I can see in this thread. If anything YOUR posts could be construed as aggressive, not his.

RE "Things that make Gastel cry" thread: Did you alert the thread in question? If not, then there's your answer.

If you have sent feedback about these concerns of yours, please wait for the admins to respond.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Jun '08 00:371 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree