1. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    05 Apr '10 00:38
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Like PFC...Ooops I meant AH. πŸ˜‰
    Both the PFC and AH Clans are just a front for the SUPER Anti-VR Gang.

You're like James Bond and we're the evil villains.
  2. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '10 02:40
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Both the PFC and AH Clans are just a front for the SUPER Anti-VR Gang.

You're like James Bond and we're the evil villains.
    I got it first hand, tha anti VR and GB group, sends text mesages to each other for gang recs and gang alerts. They have an intricate network of spys and informants. It reaches to the KGB, FBI, CIA etc. I heard that the leaders are all former US Presidents, and Illuminati.

Talk about an evil empire? We got it. I am now afraid for my life if they find out IIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......................
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Apr '10 04:35
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Do you really get that much rant mail? πŸ˜‰
    Just trying to head it off at the pass, Cisco.

This ain't my first rodeo, you know.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    05 Apr '10 14:29
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I don't see how this will solve much. For one, I could start a thread on rating floors, and put gezza on ignore so he can't make his usual response about how he hates them. However, he COULD still circumvent the restriction by opening up a new thread just to respond. This would just make things more confusing for the rest of the audience.
    This would be for general forum only... for example if I write a thread about a sandwich I do not need someone commenting for little reason at all. It's a social based forum. It wouldn't be for important forums like Help, Site Ideas, or Chess.

If my 'ignored user' wants to start a thread about my sandwich they are welcome to... I won't be visiting it for any reason.

It just gets bothersome when a person is constantly ruining your threads with junk posts... ruining them and often killing them because no one responds after they post.

P-
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Apr '10 15:41
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    This would be for general forum only... for example if I write a thread about a sandwich I do not need someone commenting for little reason at all. It's a social based forum. It wouldn't be for important forums like Help, Site Ideas, or Chess.

If my 'ignored user' wants to start a thread about my sandwich they are welcome to... I won't be visiting i ...[text shortened]... osts... ruining them and often killing them because no one responds after they post.

P-
    I wonder if that is how GB feels at times?

You should consider that. Perhaps you have had a small taste of what he has had to endure for a long time. Guess it doesn't taste all that great huh?

Perhaps you both can solve your problems at the same time! Would that be nice. πŸ˜‰
  6. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    05 Apr '10 16:23

If my 'ignored user' wants to start a thread about my sandwich they are welcome to... I won't be visiting i ...[text shortened]... osts... ruining them and often killing them because no one responds after they post.

P-
    Then again, one wonders if threads about sandwiches really need this sort of protection in the first place. πŸ˜›

It's not like a great philosophical debate is getting derailed here.
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    05 Apr '10 16:26
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Then again, one wonders if threads about sandwiches really need this sort of protection in the first place. πŸ˜›

It's not like a great philosophical debate is getting derailed here.
    Perhaps you just don't like sandwiches the same way [b]I DO!~
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Apr '10 22:12

P-
    This has been going on for as long as I've been here.

I guess it depends on who's doing the ruining and killing, I guess, huh.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 04:03
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This has been going on for as long as I've been here.

I guess it depends on who's doing the ruining and killing, I guess, huh.
    Isn't that the truth!~
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Apr '10 16:35

P-
    You could alway use up one of your favours with the (FGC) Friends Group Clique and have the said Troll victimised to the point of insanity? Just a thought, that's all....just a thought....
  11. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    10 Apr '10 19:44

Should I just message the user and ask they stop? I'd rather not, having no interest in acknowledging their very existence.

I'd like opinions before I use feedback on this situation.

P-
    Yes, it's much more courageous to silently hit the ignore button than to confront the person head on.

Bravo Braveheart!
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Apr '10 07:47
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Better to kiss up to the powers that be and just have the people you wish to ignore banned. See what I mean by "slippery slope"? Where does it end?
    Seems like someone took my idea and ran with it.

😞

Getting his more recent threads closed or deleted for no reason was a bit over the top, tho, IMO.

"Free speech, we sure do miss ye."

Where does it end, indeed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree